How civil is Islam??

No , Hadiths are not considered the word of God but the stories of men . Inferior to perfection , so mistakes do accur .

You should see the Aisha thread , it is discussed completely and from various perspectives .

Vienna reminds me of a person while back, who started the threads in the exact same manner and asked the same questions again and again and every time some one answered him/her, he/she comes back with the same questions. It was like that person was ignoring all the answers and logic and facts but wanted to just repeate the same thing, again and again. It is amusing to see that the threads and questions are exatcly the same just the order is change.

We all can answer every thing and all the things but he/she won't listen. Since he/she is not here to listen but to show his/her ignorance and all the attempts to educate his/her ignorance will go in vain, since that is not his/her intention. I hope you all can save your energy for something better.

:cool:

Originally posted by Ghassan Kanafani
If civil translates to polite then indeed , I have no such intentions .

Civilized would be the better term , sjaakie .

natuurlijk lulletje

in what way are you civilised then?

Originally posted by Vienna
Well, Ghengis Kafir. You haven't said the above isn't true, so I shall accept the above answer as the truth , thankyou.
Don't you have any self respect ? Why are you still here ?

As for your pathetic assertions , once more : everything you have said on this board has been discussed already , none of your pathetic hate-site copy/paste allegations have any value .

Please remove yourself from here .

Originally posted by spuriousmonkey
natuurlijk lulletje

in what way are you civilised then?
Je gelooft er wel in he sjaakie

Please don't expect an essay on my civilization , afterall this is no interview .

Clearly it does not include politenes by definition or applied on those who lack all respectability .

Last edited:
chalcedony

Please understand that there is no true representation of Sharia in human behaviour .

If you wish to argue about such a punishment then you have an issue with the peoples of Gusao (Nigeria ?) not with Islam or Sharia . It is obviously their Fiqh that allows/propagates such processes , not that of Flores or any other here . I am fully convinced that none here would agree with such understanding of Sharia .

Does the KKK represent your Christianity (assume) ? Would you mind to be judged on their ideas of religion ?

chalcedony

Please understand that there is no true representation of Sharia in human behaviour .

If you wish to argue about such a punishment then you have an issue with the peoples of Gusao (Nigeria ?) not with Islam or Sharia . It is obviously their Fiqh that allows/propagates such processes , not that of Flores or any other here . I am fully convinced that none here would agree with such understanding of Sharia .

Does the KKK represent your Christianity (assume) ? Would you mind to be judged on their ideas of religion ?

Good reply GK. It is very amusing to me when people relate tribal and local laws, tradions and culture with Islam. Pretty sad that they don't bother to do any research and the first link they see on internet, they copy and paste the darn thing. :p

Many simply do not understand that there are 2 things involved when Law is unfolded in Islam : the scripture and the person reading the scripture .

1.3 Billion people stretching from Marocco to Indonesia do not share the same history , culture , traditions , philosophy and approach to life . When 10 Muslims from allover come together there will be only a small percentage of their understanding of Islam that can be shared by all .

It's sad that when such awareness doesnt exist there still is some urge to spread a judgemental opinion on the unknown .

Originally posted by chalcedony
Rather a mild punishment under sharia law, for raping a 4 year old girl when it was witnessed by others.
==============================

You pathetic christian liar....HERE IS THE SENTENCE :

http://www.smh.com.au/articles/2002/08/27/1030053058997.html

Stoning in the Bible

Punishment for sexual misconduct

Deuteronomy 22:13-29: ....'you shall bring them both out to the gate of that city, and you shall stone them to death with stones..'

John 8: 1-11 : ''.. Now in the law Moses commanded us to stone such...''

Stoning for preaching a different religion: DEATH PENALTY FOR THOSE WHO CHANGE THEIR RELIGION IN CHRISTIANITY

Deuteronomy 13:6-11 "If your brother, the son of your mother, or your son, or your daughter, or the wife of your bosom, or your friend who is as your own soul, entices you secretly, saying, `Let us go and serve other gods,' which neither you nor your fathers have known, some of the gods of the peoples that are round about you, whether near you or far off from you, from the one end of the earth to the other, you shall not yield to him or listen to him, nor shall your eye pity him, nor shall you spare him, nor shall you conceal him; but you shall kill him; your hand shall be first against him to put him to death, and afterwards the hand of all the people. You shall stone him to death with stones because he sought to draw you away from the LORD your God, who brought you out of the land of Egypt, out of the house of bondage. And all Israel shall hear, and fear, and never again do any such wickedness as this among you.

Deuteronomy 17:1-7: ''.....and you shall stone that man or woman to death with stones...''

Stoning for blasphemy

Leviticus 24:10-16 ''...Bring out of the camp him who cursed; and let all who heard him lay their hands upon his head, and let all the congregation stone him. And say to the people of Israel, Whoever curses his God shall bear his sin. He who blasphemes the name of the LORD shall be put to death; all the congregation shall stone him..''

Stoning for cursing God and the King

1 Kings 21:1-16 '' ...You have cursed God and the king.' Then take him out, and stone him to death..''

Stoning for giving children to Molech

Leviticus 20:1-5: ''..the people of the land shall stone him with stones..''

Stoning for being a medium or a wizard

Leviticus 20:27 "A man or a woman who is a medium or a wizard shall be put to death; they shall be stoned with stones, their blood shall be upon them."

Stoning for breaking the Sabbath

Numbers 15:32-36 ''....The man shall be put to death; all the congregation shall stone him with stones outside the camp..."

Stoning for stubborn and rebellious sons

Deuteronomy 21:18-21 ''....Then all the men of the city shall stone him to death with stones; so you shall purge the evil from your midst; and all Israel shall hear, and fear''

Stoning for stealing

Joshua 7:20-26 ''...Why did you bring trouble on us? The LORD brings trouble on you today." And all Israel stoned him with stones; they burned them with fire, and stoned them with stones.''

Stoning of goring animals

Exodus 21:28-32 ''....the ox shall be stoned, and its owner also shall be put to death...'' PATHETIC, EVEN ANIMALS ARE STONNED IN THE BIBLE !!

Stoning for touching Mount Sinai

Exodus 19:10-13 ''...whoever touches the mountain shall be put to death; no hand shall touch him, but he shall be stoned or shot; whether beast or man, he shall not live.' When the trumpet sounds a long blast, they shall come up to the mountain."

Hebrews 12:20-22 For they could not endure the order that was given, "If even a beast touches the mountain, it shall be stoned."

Stoning of the prophets

2 Chronicles 24:17-22 ''....Why do you transgress the commandments of the LORD, so that you cannot prosper? Because you have forsaken the LORD, he has forsaken you.'" But they conspired against him, and by command of the king they stoned him with stones in the court of the house of the LORD''

Stoning by congregation of Israel

1 Kings 12:15-19 ''...Then King Rehobo'am sent Ador'am, who was taskmaster over the forced labor, and all Israel stoned him to death with stones...''

AND MANY MORE VERSES ABOUT STONNING IN THE 'PEACEFUL' BIBLE.

Last edited by a moderator:
Originally posted by Vienna
P_S

You are obsessed with rape, is there a reason for this?

Where is the justice and virtue in a religion that allows paedophilia in imitation of its founding prophet, polygamy and the oppression of women, and even slavery?

Its called deflecting from the thread purpose. If you attack one of these islamics they retaliate by attacking your society, its a defence mechanism not to be taken seriously. I wish all religion (except Buddhism) was outlawed.

Originally posted by Red Devil
Its called deflecting from the thread purpose. If you attack one of these islamics they retaliate by attacking your society, its a defence mechanism not to be taken seriously. I wish all religion (except Buddhism) was outlawed.

How about instead of attacking peoples with demonizing bullshit you ask questions in a respectable manner and engage in conversation ?

I wish all ignorance (including yours) was outlawed .

No, it is called: IF YOUR HOUSE IS MADE OF GLASS , IT IS BETTER NOT TO THROW STONES AT OTHERS.

The KKK does not represent Christians and more importantly does not dictate our policies and laws. Sharia law is law and carries out punishments. We cry out against the KKK in this country. Do muslims cry out against sharia law? Or do muslims support sharia law?

Muslims do not agree over what it is that Shariah Law requires/commands . The issue here is not Shariah Law , it is Fiqh (understanding) .

As I said 2 things are involved , Shariah Law and the person interperting Shariah Law .

You will find few Muslims who agree that Shariah Law requires that what those mentioned Nigerians believe it requires .

You cannot compare Christians (peoples) crying out against KKK (peoples) to Muslims (peoples) crying out against Shariah Law (scripture) because of what other Muslims who have a different Fiqh are believing .

Please try to understand this before you make a generalized judgement .

How about instead of attacking peoples with demonizing bullshit you ask questions in a respectable manner and engage in conversation ?

I wish all ignorance (including yours) was outlawed .

haha! Because I do not agree with you I am a demon!!! Very original!

Originally posted by chalcedony
Rather a mild punishment under sharia law, for raping a 4 year old girl when it was witnessed by others.

The Sharia was not applied in this case, because the Quran is very clear that the punishment for rape is stoning. We don't go criticizing the constitution because OJ Simpson got off the hook.

or bombs!
or by signing on to be crusaders and burning crosses and minority people's houses while wearing white robes and shouting Jesus Christ is our savior.

Originally posted by Flores
or by signing on to be crusaders and burning crosses and minority people's houses while wearing white robes and shouting Jesus Christ is our savior.

Flores, do you mean like if I were to go to Jenyar's house wearing a sheet, burning a cross, and shouting "glory to the One Spirit of God?"

haha! Because I do not agree with you I am a demon!!! Very original!
You do understand the difference between being a demon and demonizing , no ?

It has little to do with disagreement , there is constant disagree in discussions and so it should be in order to gain knowledge , agreement means stagnation .

However that is not what your friend here was seeking , it clearly showed in the fact that he brings out lies as would nazi's have written about the Jews , not even formulating himself but copy/pasting directly from his demonizing sites , in the fact that he makes judgements without having any actual information on the issues , as I attended several times to the fact that every single accusation has already been dealt with on this forum and that he would find the answers if he would use the search-option .

He doesnt care for information on the subject , he cares to conclude that Muslims are some sick psychopaths and a danger to this world .

Can you expect any other treatment then from me ? Stop being so damn reactionary and think about this for one second before you reply .

Back