How bout we all meet in septmeber?

Wait a minute, wait a minute, I want to see this line of latitude. This Greenwich Meridian time zone thing. I'll believe it when I see it. Take me out there and show me it on the ground. I want to see where it touches the earth...

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS NYC I COULD GO TO NYC OVER THANKSGIVING, I ALWAYS DO!! Come on, you know you wanna go to New York, everyone say it. Thanksgiving, somewhere in Manhattan, we gotta meet.

I would meet anywhere in the world, but NYC does sound nice. Do we have any rich Sciforum members here to help out with travel costs? It would cost about $3000.00 U.S. for me to make it to Oz. It would cost me about $150.00 to make it up to NYC.

Yeah, I doubt I could get to australia, considering that my parents would have to pay, I would love to go but it would be tough to sell.

Originally posted by wet1
I want to see this line of latitude. This Greenwich Meridian time zone thing. I'll believe it when I see it. Take me out there and show me it on the ground. I want to see where it touches the earth...

Better than that, a photo of it.

I'd say come here to Blighty but it's way to expensive for most.

I suggest the Australians meet in one place (Melbourne!), the people living near NYC meet there, et cetera. Not all in one place. SIlly to even consider blowing so much money. Unless you wish to give me heaps of money, then it's not silly...

An internet cafe video tele-party would be cool. Each country could host a party and link to a webpage where we could see all of the other sciforum members having a blast in each of their own countries.

Just one idea mind you.

I will be about 15 minutes out of NYC this Thanksgving...as with all. I may be going into the city sometime in the next few weeks...(hint, hint)....

Originally posted by Pine_net
An internet cafe video tele-party would be cool.

Unfortunately my web-cam and ADSL modem don't want to co-exist.

im thinkng canada s probably because america will go ballistic at the one year anniversary of september 11 and kill anyone who tries to come into the country

but hey whatever that would kick ass
we could get a big room at some huge hotel and piss off the hotel staff

yes congrats.. i dont think it would be the best of time to fly to newyork in september....

but if its kinda close to home... IM IN!

Originally posted by Agent@5
well... how many aussie are there?

Sorry Cara, I can't go in September because people I am with want to go in Feb. Since I am a working man I don't have a lot of vacation time you know.

Then...then we all go to NYC over thanksgiving vacation, as many people that can make it. I know I can, definitely, just naame the place, come on, you know you wanna go to NYC, yes yes yes, not in september, 'cause the apocalypse now thing, but NYC is cool over the end of november, because by then I'll actually be 15.

No, at the moment, I'm fourteen. Birthday is November Sixth. Why, do I seem older, or younger, to you?

:D

If we're to continue with touching comments then nightfall, you should change your quote. Lykan's a cool guy, I got mine from this post. Check it out.

Back