How bout we all meet in septmeber?

Agent@5

Registered Senior Member
Damn, i wish i lerant to spell...... ah jeese.

Anywho, im thinking, kay... Uni holidays re in september... or late november.... or there is some even b4 that.... Ill be willing to fly to melbourne (or even hop i the camper van like thelma and louise, cpet andy would be loiuse.. and hes a boy.. well a man, well kinda bit of both, more boy actaully.....ooka then..:confused: ) kay , sure i had a point... yeah, i would leave beautful sydney for ... err... melbourne lol.... j/k... who else would be willing to trek?

cmon, or ill call you chicken!

Good idea, I just don't see the point of meeting in Australia - end of the world...
England is in the center. ;)
:rolleyes:

Originally posted by ndrs
Good idea, I just don't see the point of meeting in Australia - end of the world...
England is in the center. ;)
:rolleyes:

of what? ... hell?? lol
sorry you had that comign to yoU!!:D

Don't have to be sorry.. You're right :)
Anyway, Australia is hotter, so it reminds of hell more. :)

How's about NYC? I'm not willing to just fly over to Europe, seeing as I'm a minor, but NYC is just a stone's throw from New Jersey....

SEPTEMBER AHHH?? WELL THAT HAPPENS TO BE THE TIME WHEN JIMMY NEUTRON CAME OUT IN THEATRES SO WELL THAT SHOULD BE A HOLIDAY ITSELF HAHA YEAH

im in
for sure
especially as you want to hold it in the best city in the world

ndrs,

Center?

Depends which world map you look at. If it's printed in the UK then the UK is shown in the center. If it's printed in the USA then the USA is shown in the center.

Everyone sees things from the their own perspective.

As for meeting -

Central California has probably the best climate in the world, and in September it is at its best.

It is also halfway between the UK and OZ, so clearly is is the best compromise.

Cris,

Wave so I can see you, I think your on the west side of my map :D

<i>If it's printed in the UK then the UK is shown in the center. If it's printed in the USA then the USA is shown in the center.</i>

Don't give me any of your crappy, upside-down Northern hemisphere maps!

yea

cause you yankys don't know up from down:p

hey to all the Aussies does anyone have that fosters add in mpeg or movie format?

Err, England is in the centre, along with Portugal. There are both on the Greenwich Meridian which goes through the most central latatude points (or is it longatude)

Those lines are entirely arbitrary concepts, they are not in any centre at all. :p

England sounds good, though St. Louis would be better, I could stay with my parents. You either have to make in convenient for the majority(in the States or Europe, most likely), in inconvenient for everybody(Australia would probably fit this one).

P.S. Who's going to plan and pay for this, I mean, we'd want to get a big room to meet in right?

Thor,

Err, England is in the centre, along with Portugal. There are both on the Greenwich Meridian which goes through the most central latatude points (or is it longatude)
But that is zero degrees, i.e. the beginning and if you go full circle for 360 degrees , England is also at the end.

To find the center we would need to go half way which is 180 degrees, and guess what, that brings us to New Zealand and lil ol Australia is just a stone throw away at 150 degrees.

It looks to me as if Australia has more of a claim to be at the center than anyone else.

Cris

Back