homophobia

Asguard, Avatar

Apologies extended.

Problem diagnosed: Sobriety.

Proposed solution: Send weed, now. Airlift if possible.

thanx,
Tiassa :cool:

how could she?

i mean i wouldnt cheat on her with anyone male OR female

Im not bi but I know the difference between right and wrong. And what you did Asguard was wrong. You hid the fact that you were bi. You didnt tell her or anybody else that you were bi until you decided that you liked her that much.

But if she loves you that much then she'll come back to you. Unless she feels that betrayed, I know I would.

And what you did Asguard was wrong. You hid the fact that you were bi. You didnt tell her or anybody else that you were bi until you decided that you liked her that much.
there are certain things you just don't go around shouting to the world. this is one of them.

And what you did Asguard was wrong. You hid the fact that you were bi. You didnt tell her or anybody else that you were bi until you decided that you liked her that much
He told me, and plenty of other people

And I thought I was the only one! :D:D
There's bi's and queens coming out of the woodwork lately.

I just wonder where everyone gets the idea that asguard was wrong or bad.
And to answer CCs comment, maybe As did the right thing in waiting until he felt sure of this womans feelings before divulging his orientation.
The reason being that just telling everyone right away results in stigma and comments and judgement such as yours.

Being Gay or Bi or fuckin orange is nobody's problem. The problem only begins when other people feel they have the right to judge an individual as bad.

Check your own shit people it stinks just like ours does!!

I suspect Asguard and Bbcboy are really closet heterosexuals...

*bbcboy yawns at tired old lines from someone who talks about the closet FAR TOO MUCH!*

Pfft! Old stupid jokes are the only ones I know. I explored my closet years ago and found the thing full of dusty old cobwebs.

actully to tell the truth the only person who knew when i met her was my best friend

I didnt know

hell i STILL dont know

but then if u spend all ur early teenage years thinking about kissing whatever guy happens to be in the room at the time and ur late ones thinking about sucking a cock what else r u?????

i know i am not gay thats the only thing i AM sure of

i like girls WAY to much for that

PS if u dont like how blunt that was to bad, this is my thread so get over it (especially as i am the one who u would complaine to, power rocks:D)

bbc ur a bad influance on me:p

and nightfall ur right

telling the wrong person that is a quick way to land in hospital unfortunatly, no matter WHAT the laws say

i am not that nieve that i tell ANYONE everything about me

all she needed to know was i was atracted to HER

hell if i like red heads does that mean i cant date a blond????

While we're dragging out tired old lines I'm sure I said this before but why is it so necessary for you to have a label asguard?

Surely it makes more sense to simply call yourself 'sexual' a healthy, normal 'sexual' person.
We all have attractions to other people male or female and those who deny this are simply afraid of the things I mentioned in my first post on this thread.

Those attractions aren't always sexual. I've had lots of realtionships with both sexes and seem to have gravitated naturally toward men. They make me feel better. more comfortable in my self. not as opposed to women, just in comparison with them.

Be at peace with yourself and only take advice if it's needed. Peoples opinions are transient at best. As is there presence in your life.
Those who are meant to stay with you will do so!
Deep breaths!! and kiss who ya damn well please:D

Why hide anything about yourself?

I don't volunteer my favourite food or drink out of the blue, but neither to I hide such information. Don't be a sissy. Hiding and being fearful of how others will treat you is basically going into relationships with a head full of lies. Very silly.

And, if anyone does really give you a problem about it, kick 'em in the nuts!

erm.. It was a girl Adam (They don't have them, which is part of the problem!!) :p :rolleyes: :D

Well, you can't hit girls (it's in the Adam rulebook), but for other people it works.

He told me, and plenty of other people

Your missing my point here. He told everyone else, he didnt tell her until he knew for sure that she liked him. That changes everything. Had you told her early on then it would of been okay, but when you get her to like you and then you say "I like men to" it makes a difference. It probably didnt help that you said "I wouldnt ever cheat on you". She probably thinks that you already have.

Dont feel bad. I hope I didnt hurt your feelings or anything. Its just the way that you describe the situation makes it look like your the bad guy. Your not a bad guy, what you did in the way that I see it though was wrong.

i thought he started off by telling her. i thought she was the first one he told.. but either way..

If i met a guy, who didn't know, and i thought it might bother him, i would wait to see if it was even going to be worth telling him or if the relationship wouldn't go anywhere anyway for two reasons:

1. why make a big deal out of it, if your realtionshiop isn't going to last anyway.
2. Maybe they will love you enough to understand you nstead of just turing the otherway.

it didnt help???

why would it make any difference AFTER she told me never to THINK about her again

and i bet there r thinks u have told ur best friends before ur BF

i didnt tell her simply because I didnt know

once I was sure (i asume its ok if i know before her *sarcasum*) i did tell her

and do u tell every guy u pick up ur life story when u first date ANYWAY????

adam its a bit different, the fact that ur obsesed with pizza wont get u killed and its a hell of a lot easier for u. NO one in there right mind would pick a fight with u

Originally posted by Asguard

adam its a bit different, the fact that ur obsesed with pizza wont get u killed and its a hell of a lot easier for u. NO one in there right mind would pick a fight with u
Being bisexual won't get you killed or bashed either, unless you're in Saudi Arabia or something. Or does that crap still happen?

Back