Hollywood Star Castigated For Attacking Muslims

I'm really getting tired of all these people who claim that criticism of Islam is "racist".

Islam is a religion, not a race.

Acid Cowboy said:
I'm really getting tired of all these people who claim that criticism of Islam is "racist".

Islam is a religion, not a race.

Criticizing Islam is NOT racism, bashing and slandering it is certainly RELIGIOUS RACISM.

Esoteric said:
He is a big reason why we are in the hole were in. Violence, bigotry and mass idiocy seem to follow your kind around.

This is BS, when he was president, Argentina has a EUROPEAN LIVING STANDARD, now after him,you guys are begging for bread.......so give me a break.

Funny how Argentina and most of Latin America has been screwed over by America since the Monroe Doctrine(while they have basically fatten your leaders pockets) yet our fundamentalist arent blowing up embassies or crashing planes into buildings. You could learn something from us animals.

How about the MASS GRAVES your dictators dug ?? can you enlighten us little bit about them ?? :rolleyes:

war.180.gif

war.181.gif

Ok! I know I'm tired when I misread: Hollywood star Castraded for Attacking Muslims. :D

Well it's about the time the biggot gets it nuts choped off!!.

Godless.

Godless said:
Ok! I know I'm tired when I misread: Hollywood star Castraded for Attacking Muslims. :D

Well it's about the time the biggot gets it nuts choped off!!.

Godless.

What a great idea, shall we start with some bigots here on sciforums ?

tonyacartoon.gif

The palestinean concentration camps that not even hitler managed to create, well done JEWS !!

True proud, however don't become one yourself either, the Jews are not all bad, there some who oppose all the shiet that the Sharron&Bush junta are doing in with the Palestines, it is the present Israel regime whom you should vest your anger towards, many Jews in America march side by side with the Palestine in protest.

Godless.

Godless said:
True proud, however don't become one yourself either, the Jews are not all bad, there some who oppose all the shiet that the Sharron&Bush junta are doing in with the Palestines, it is the present Israel regime whom you should vest your anger towards, many Jews in America march side by side with the Palestine in protest.

Godless.

I agree with you, I was refering to the jews in Palestine who oppress the palestineans.

JEWS ARE NOT ZIONISTS, ZIONISTS ARE NOT JEWS:

nklinkgif.gif

http://www.jewsnotzionists.org

Proud_Muslim said:
Criticizing Islam is NOT racism, bashing and slandering it is certainly RELIGIOUS RACISM.

There is no such thing as "religious racism". And I didn't notice that he was "bashing and slandering" anything.

Cultural differences and the ramifications of changing demographics shouldn't be treated like some big secret; especially considering how adamant the Muslim world often seems about protecting itself from Western cultural influences.

Greco said:
Huge masses of Muslims happy at the thought that American citizens were being blown up. I’m sorry, But as far as I am concerned unless you all come out and condemn this criminal,Osama you are all suspect in my mind.

This is the most stupid simplistic arrogant thing that I have ever heard...

The Muslim throughout the world (thirld world countries) DON'T OWE YOU ANYTHING. Since when do we see the homeless people in the UNITED STATES crying because a polititian was shot?.

Third world countries are the equivalent of the homeless poor souls in the US and America is the most powerfull politician with five SUVs parked next to his mansion. The third world doesn't have to shed one tear over an American casualty, they have their own agony to deal with everyday.

And now come here and tell me, Who the hell are you to criticize the muslims for celebrating while all Americans are celebrating everyday of their life despite of the horror situation of this world? Yes, my dear, celebration is not dancing in the street, celebration is going to movies every Friday night, eating out in expensive restaurants twice a week, golfing and goingn to spas, while the world boils over, yet US seems not to skip a beat over anything, and halleloya, they expect the rest of the world to pause for some 911 stupidity? Did you know that 50,000 Iranian died a couple of weeks ago and million of Americans didn't even stop their party to pause for the disaster? Where are those Americans who didn't condemn Israel last year after seeing the poor child and his dad footage in Palestine while being shot while they are pleading. Ask yourself first, What do those rich comfortable souls do on their leather Lazy-Boys watching on the big screens the poor dad try to hide his son from the Israel fire? What did they do? after walking to the fridge and getting another beer? Oh yeah...I forgot, the next day at work, when they were asked about it, they put on their sorry face over for a couple of seconds and took it off faster than the blink of the eye.

Well, excuse me, the muslims don't have no mansions, Lazy-boys, big screens, or beers to celebrate in private the death of Israeli soldeirs? They also don't believe in putting a fake face to gain political powers.

You make me sick.

The palestinean concentration camps that not even hitler managed to create, well done JEWS !!

Um, the difference is that concentration camps had fences that went all the way around. The fence is a non-violent attempt to keep nasty people out of Israel, not to keep anyone prisoner.

Flores: This is the most stupid simplistic arrogant thing that I have ever heard

Greco: More to follow

Flores: The Muslim throughout the world (thirld world countries) DON'T OWE YOU ANYTHING

Greco: I’m sure they don’t. They even got bigger plans for us.

Flores: Since when do we see the homeless people in the UNITED STATES crying because a polititian was shot?.

Greco: Since when do we see the homeless people in the US crying when my mother died? Since when do we determine what’s right or wrong by what the homeless do?

Flores: Third world countries are the equivalent of the homeless poor souls in the US and America is the most powerfull politician with five SUVs parked next to his mansion. The third world doesn't have to shed one tear over an American casualty, they have their own agony to deal with everyday.

Greco: The homeless in America are mentally sick people. Are you calling the third world mentally sick?

Flores: And now come here and tell me, Who the hell are you to criticize the muslims for celebrating while all Americans are celebrating everyday of their life despite of the horror situation of this world? Yes, my dear, celebration is not dancing in the street, celebration is going to movies every Friday night, eating out in expensive restaurants twice a week, golfing and goingn to spas, while the world boils over, yet US seems not to skip a beat over anything

Greco: cel•e•brate P Pronunciation Key (s l -br t )
v. cel•e•brat•ed, cel•e•brat•ing, cel•e•brates
v. tr.
1. To observe (a day or event) with ceremonies of respect, festivity, or rejoicing. See Synonyms at observe.
2. To perform (a religious ceremony): celebrate Mass.
3. To extol or praise: a sonnet that celebrates love.
4. To make widely known; display: “a determination on the author's part to celebrate... the offenses of another” (William H. Pritchard).
Let’s stick to the meaning of words please.

Flores: and halleloya, they expect the rest of the world to pause for some 911 stupidity?

Greco: could you elaborate a little further on that statement?

Flores: Did you know that 50,000 Iranian died a couple of weeks ago and million of Americans didn't even stop their party to pause for the disaster?

Greco: We saw what a natural disaster like an earthquake can do. US offered their help. I as an average citizen gasped at the horror of it. I’m sure most US citizens felt the same. There’s a difference in a death caused by nature and one premeditated. Do you understand that?

Flores: Where are those Americans who didn't condemn Israel last year after seeing the poor child and his dad footage in Palestine while being shot while they are pleading. Ask yourself first, What do those rich comfortable souls do on their leather Lazy-Boys watching on the big screens the poor dad try to hide his son from the Israel fire? What did they do? after walking to the fridge and getting another beer? Oh yeah...I forgot, the next day at work, when they were asked about it, they put on their sorry face over for a couple of seconds and took it off faster than the blink of the eye.

Greco: You have no sense of right or wrong. I see the Palestinian children throwing rocks at the Israelis almost every day on t.v.. What the hell are the Palestinians thinking? Why send their children out there in harm’s way? So they can shot and then claim to the world how unjust the Israelis are? If the Palestinians really hated this violence they would all get together and condemn Hamas and all the other organizations that perpetuate this kind of violence and say NO MORE we want a change from this madness. But I hear no such message the Palestinians have been brainwashed to believe that violence is justified because of hopelessness and blowing yourself up with a bunch of Israelis is a Glorious death. Allah will be pleased. This is madness.

Flores: Well, excuse me, the Muslims don't have no mansions, Lazy-boys, big screens, or beers to celebrate in private the death of Israeli soldiers

Greco: Well finally the truth. All you guys need are mansions, lazy-boys, big-screens, beer and you won’t be third world anymore.

Flores: You make me sick.

Greco: Hope you got some extra barf bags.

Back