Having Children, Right or Privilege

Having children....a human right or privilege?

• It is a human right.

Votes: 14 60.9%
  • It is a privilege.

Votes: 9 39.1%

• Total voters
lol, I answered this question numerous times. Read back.

I know you did, as I said in the post you quoted.
But then you immediately turn around and say the two concepts can't be separated, which is quite contradicting in itself..

I know you did, as I said in the post you quoted.
But then you immediately turn around and say the two concepts can't be separated, which is quite contradicting in itself..

No, we're talking about conception and childbirth. Not raising, as you said.

Ultimately, it really can't be separated because your rights and priviledges are not determined by yourself.

No, we're talking about conception and childbirth. Not raising, as you said.

Ultimately, it really can't be separated because your rights and priviledges are not determined by yourself.

You brought up raising, not me.

I worry about them doing health screenings. Parents with a risk (however slight) of having a 'defective' child wouldn't be allowed to have one.
My Mom is deaf. Would she be allowed to have children?

she can obviously look after children, i am talking about the people who will out right abuse they'r children, MSBP is a desease that lots of perants,aunties/uncles/nannas/ have that about children not about perants who are deaf.

i do honeslty belive that if you are caught / found guilty of abusing a child, phiscly/mentally then you should have ALL child bearing rights taken of you with enforced sterilization

All that matters is that the child survives.

fuck me already!! try saying that to the thousands of children that are abused each year!!

abuse runs deep! much deeper than people think, people / children who ahve been through abuse, just canot forget about it, it sticks with us all the time like a bad case of scurvy!

Back