Have you even read the bible?

Have you read the bible cover to cover?

• Yes. I have a complete understanding of it

Votes: 10 40.0%
  • No, and I don't care to. But I argue the subject anyway.

Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Partially. I know enough to get by.

Votes: 10 40.0%

• Total voters

Exactly! So why do they argue?

hmm, same thing about quran, some people start arguing about it, and they didnt even read it and understand it all,
actually, i didnt read it all, but, i know about it alot, and i understand it, :p

There are so many interpretations it's hard for most to know. I think people should just read it and ask God for interpretation. He will give it to them. I LOVE the Bible. It's my handbook for everyday life.

There are so many interpretations it's hard for most to know. I think people should just read it and ask God for interpretation. He will give it to them. I LOVE the Bible. It's my handbook for everyday life.

;)
:)
good for you ^^

and is possibly why Christianity is such a successful religion.

Or just the fact that if you look back far enough your ancestors didnt have much of a choice in converting...

Convert or die, the motto of pretty much the crusades, the inquisition, spanish inquisition, etc...

I am often greeted by atheist who generally are little more than hecklers with no knowledge of the bible, God, or Jesus. Or at best, limited knowledge based on Tv, articles, classes etc..

I'd love to know who of the atheist members(here)have actually read the bible cover to cover, and fully understand the scriptures.

Anyone?

You should have added another answer

Yes i have read it from cover to cover.

All Praise The Ancient Of Days

Oh I have read it from cover to cover and even as a Christian i do not claim to understand it all.

So i disagree with your first choice of answer.

Oh I have read it from cover to cover and even as a Christian i do not claim to understand it all.

So i disagree with your first choice of answer.

Well... it's kind of a trick question. I'm not sniffen' out Christians. I wanna see a show of hands from the atheist crowd who seem to know so much during debates.

Back