Hate Crimes and Homos - a revealing perspective

Bowser said:
I cannot condone violence there, but I find it troubling that we are exposing ourselves to the prospect that ideas or beliefs are punishable.

Political correctness, it seems, is getting out of control.

Genji said:
It brings out the worst in people. I'll admit though I have my targets: Rightists, zionists, fascists, child molesters and religious fundamentalists.

I suppose that evil is relative to who you are and what you believe.

If some guy wants to hide the fact that he is male (Dude Looks Like A Lady) in hopes of attracting other males for sexual activity's.

That dude that looks like a lady needs a beat down.

You're not advocating gay-bashing, are you, D'ster?

James R said:

JR,

The shock, more so after having sex with such, might provoke a reaction. There would also be personal health considerations involved.

sniffy said:
People in England still do this quite regularly. Also you can be beaten to a pulp for refusing someone a fag (cigarette in english before you phobes go into lock/kill mode), daring to ask someone to pick up litter, walking on the footpath (sidewalk) and god help you if you appear before a group of three or more people and lock eyes.....

you must live in Birmingham!

Bowser said:
JR,

The shock, more so after having sex with such, might provoke a reaction. There would also be personal health considerations involved.

That is still no excuse for murder. The sentence may be commensurate with 2nd degree (or third dependant on the state/country), but it's called murder just the same.

BTW I would THINK you'd know if you're having sex with a guy...there might be a little something extra...somewhere :bugeye:

D'ster said:
If some guy wants to hide the fact that he is male (Dude Looks Like A Lady) in hopes of attracting other males for sexual activity's.

Hmm. I've been a homo for a long time and never once met a transvestite. Outside of the occassional drag queen it never crossed my path, let alone tranny's setting out to trap helpless straight guys! Plus not all gays are effeminate or are drawn to wearing women's clothes. (especially lesbians! :D )

Theoryofrelativity said:
you must live in Birmingham!
Ha no! What would be classed as a very upmarket suburb (not that there aren't any of these in Birmingham!) but the same still stands. Just walking the streets invites a bashing.

Enterprise-D said:
That is still no excuse for murder. The sentence may be commensurate with 2nd degree (or third dependant on the state/country), but it's called murder just the same.

I agree. Most stories that I have been told end with the victim (hetero) making a fast exit for the door.

Enterprise-D said:
BTW I would THINK you'd know if you're having sex with a guy...there might be a little something extra...somewhere :bugeye:
[/QUOTE]

That would stand to reason, but what are the details of the encounter?

James R said:
Look Jamie,

Do you think thats wrong?

D'ster said:
Look Jamie,

Maybe we need a law that protects young men from potential deception.

Ya we do.

Problem is that people feel sorry for these misfits, and refuse to treat them as equals.

D'ster:

Look Jamie,

Are you advocating gay bashing?

D'ster said:
Many homosexuals try to change the appearance of there gender in hopes of fooling heterosexuals into sexual activity.

I've never heard of such a practice, nor does this article support such an idea. If you'd actualy read it you'd realize that this was a transexual, not a gay male.

Her lack of honesty with her partners was perhaps less than intelligent or honest, but there is still no excuse for their actions.

Bowser said:
There would also be personal health considerations involved.

Personal health considerations? What sort of new personal health consideratiosn arise when the chick you banged turns out to be physicaly male?

Look Jamie,

He should be bashed.

Back