Handicapped hunters

What are they gonna do? Roll into a pile of leaves and bite my ankle when I walk past?

I was obviously(I thought) joking about steven hawking. I do however think he should die.
And if I ever get hit by a bus and become a quadriplegic I'll expect to get torn apart by hyenas/wolves/ants/whatevers handy.
I wouldn't mock mother nature by allowing people to keep me alive.

You wouldn't mock mother nature if you had some value.

If you were an experienced 'hunter' you might share your knowledge with your grandchildren/children. They would still benefit.

If the strain of providing food, time and shelter for you becomes more than the benefits you return to your offspring you can throw yourself in the bear pit. Well, your family can do that for you obviously.

Dr Lou Natic said:
What are they gonna do? Roll into a pile of leaves and bite my ankle when I walk past?

I was obviously(I thought) joking about steven hawking. I do however think he should die.
And if I ever get hit by a bus and become a quadriplegic I'll expect to get torn apart by hyenas/wolves/ants/whatevers handy.

So you were joking but at the same time wanting to murder him? You are in deep need of professional help Dr. Lou and perhaps you will see a pschologist soon but reading your posts I don't believe anyone will be able to help you overcome your mental handicap of unacceptance of others "different" from you.

Be thankful for what you have for you never know what disease you may contract one day and then you'll understand better as to how others can help you still lead a pretty good life even being ill. Then again you will probably never contract such problems and never understand those that want to live as best possible and as long as possible under any circumstances.

Dr Lou Natic said:

But people don't get torn apart by wolves anymore, Lou, that's just not how most people live their lives anymore. It's going right back to the humans can't breath water example. Lou, you're already a failure of a fish! You'll never make it back to the ocean at this rate!

Back