hallucinagenics and migraines headaches. please please help

The only medical advice anyone should ever take on line is "Don't take medical advice online". Those who might be competent to give it, if presented with the necessary facts, should also be professional enough to know "Don't give medical advice online".

I have not had migraines in maybe 20 years. Once the cause (in my case) was determined, a treatment plan that included a phenylalanine supplement, stopped the headaches.
Then you are truly lucky

.... By the way prior to understanding the problem I did use to binge on just the sorts of things on the list — peanuts, almonds and chocolate. All things in moderation..., is definitely a wise decision.

But the phenylalanine dosage needed should not be taken without a doctor's supervision, as it can also play havoc with other neurotransmitter balances and even be dangerous for some individuals.
well, they still don't know what is causing my migraines, and they HAVE figured out that i have more than one type as well as certain triggers
that is the lucky part... if i avoid certain triggers, i can avoid triggering my migraines

but that doesn't cover all the bases, so i still suffer from them and THAT cause is unknown still....

Maybe you should try mushrooms.
rotfl.gif

Maybe you should try mushrooms.
I tried smoking portobello and crimini mushrooms once
i prefer them with garlic, stewed tomato's, Onion (sauteed in butter and a red wine with the shrumes and meat), Italian seasoning and Italian sausage all slowly heated and stewed together for at least 12 hours ...
all the shrumes did was get my rolling papers wet and give me a headache...
rotfl.gif

I tried smoking portobello and crimini mushrooms once
i prefer them with garlic, stewed tomato's, Onion (sauteed in butter and a red wine with the shrumes and meat), Italian seasoning and Italian sausage all slowly heated and stewed together for at least 12 hours ...
all the shrumes did was get my rolling papers wet and give me a headache...
rotfl.gif
Red wine is on the list!

A friend of mine has had migraines for years. He eats better than anyone I know, and exercises daily. He refused to take medication for the longest time. About 6 months ago, he was prescribed something for the headaches. He states an 80% improvement. It has been the only thing to help. I dont have the specifics on what he was prescribed, but i could find out if anyone wants to know.
Yea I would really like to know what that is as well

A friend of mine has had migraines for years. He eats better than anyone I know, and exercises daily. He refused to take medication for the longest time. About 6 months ago, he was prescribed something for the headaches. He states an 80% improvement. It has been the only thing to help. I dont have the specifics on what he was prescribed, but i could find out if anyone wants to know.
Yea I would really like to know what that is as well

I will try the tyrosine cut out. However I ate very basic meals like baked chicken maybe some rice for sometime after seeing the doctor the first time. My diet didn't seem to affect my migraines as would have thought. So I don't think it has anything to do with the way I metabolize. I cut our chocolate for a long time. Till I realized it has no affect. So I started to enjoy that again. And I stopped drinking a few years ago even occasionally. So no hangovers anymore no red wine. Hot peppers were something I used to eat. But I don't anymore . Guess I'll give it a try.

Back