Group of Women Krazy Glue man's penis

Swam i actually looked up the degrees of sexual assult (not sure if this is the right state but here goes)

They are being charged with a felony and one with a felony and a class A misdomenor. Considering the circumstances and the lack of priors I really don't think they are getting over light.

cirumstances?
As someone else and i said before, if i glued your daughters vagina shut because she cheated on me (example) would you be saying the same thing?

cirumstances?
As someone else and i said before, if i glued your daughters vagina shut because she cheated on me (example) would you be saying the same thing?

"the 36-year-old man was arrested Tuesday on allegations of child abuse, theft, unlawful phone use and harassment with a death threat in a domestic abuse investigation."

His penis didn't get cut off. He was a little lucky there. An as for prison I hope the child abuser enjoyed his stay!

Last edited:
Very little female input so far... unless i just really suck at discerning who is male or female here....

First, I think it is hilarious that this guy got punished in some way for screwing around with 4 different women. He could be exposing them all to diseases, not that they are not responsible for their own sexual health and have no responsibility to demand condom usage.

That being said, I believe men deserve equal protection under the law. I hate double standards and yes, if 4 men tied up a slutty woman and glued her junk up making it temporarily out of order, the men would be facing major charges and be forced to register as sexual offenders ruining their lives.

These women should not be allowed to be assholes just because he is one. I do hope he has learned a valuable lesson though. As someone else said, he is lucky he still has his penis at all.

They should get the same punish any 4 men would get for gluing a slutty woman's twat shut.

Very little female input so far... unless i just really suck at discerning who is male or female here....

First, I think it is hilarious that this guy got punished in some way for screwing around with 4 different women. He could be exposing them all to diseases, not that they are not responsible for their own sexual health and have no responsibility to demand condom usage.

That being said, I believe men deserve equal protection under the law. I hate double standards and yes, if 4 men tied up a slutty woman and glued her junk up making it temporarily out of order, the men would be facing major charges and be forced to register as sexual offenders ruining their lives.

These women should not be allowed to be assholes just because he is one. I do hope he has learned a valuable lesson though. As someone else said, he is lucky he still has his penis at all.

They should get the same punish any 4 men would get for gluing a slutty woman's twat shut.

I like your answer, also besides yourself I counted 3 other females on this thread. Sexual assault should be the same punishment for either sex.

Also, when you consider how much real damage can be done with a tube of super glue, he did get off fairly easy. A good squirt up the hole would have been much worse.:D

I like your answer, also besides yourself I counted 3 other females on this thread. Sexual assault should be the same punishment for either sex.

Also, when you consider how much real damage can be done with a tube of super glue, he did get off fairly easy. A good squirt up the hole would have been much worse.:D

I have a vivid imagination sometimes. There is plenty of holes to chose from. An they all would be bad....

I have a vivid imagination sometimes. There is plenty of holes to chose from. An they all would be bad....

True but a full bladder you can't get rid of, is a panic situation. I can't imagine any good way to get you open in a short amount of time that won't be very painfully unpleasant.

I know this guy who had a catheter. They took it out too soon an he had to have a emergency tube quickly put in. You apparently need a empty bladder when they pull it out, because you need a 1/2 hour before you can go.

Back