Great Sandwhichs

did they copy the fusion dance techinque
well i think they did

Kupo

Oh. I don't watch DBZ. Not very impressed. A big bunch of overmusceled lookalikes shooting energy balls at each other all day. Kind of monotonous.

JUST BUTTER?!?!?:bugeye: Ever have a peanut butter and mint jelly sandwhich? I did. Not too bad. I also tried hot cocoa mix on toast. I felt sick afterwords. Don't know what I was thinking, really. Almond butter on toast is divine.

:bugeye: what :bugeye: what :bugeye: a butter sandwich don't you realise that a butter sandwich is lame

having a sandwich is like being vincent van gogh apart from the ear chopping. But still you must be creative

Kupo

In Australia we have these munchies called Twisties, kinda like crisps, cheese flavoured. A sandwich with butter and Twisties rocks. :D

Hmm. I'd go try one of those right now if we had twisties here.:(

Whoah! I've been on here all day instead of doing my work!!! Gotta run.

Lesion42

Then of course there is "fairy bread". Here we have a munchy called "Hundreds & Thousands", which is tiny candy sphere, each maybe a millimetre in diametre, all different colours. Apart from being very munchy, they are well known for falling out of packets and covering the entire floor. A single slice of bread, some butter, and H&Ts on top, no covering slice of bread, is known as fairy bread. Agent@5 is also a fan of this, I believe.

look its wuite simple...

Bread, butter, hundreds and thousands.... Wa La! Fairy bread..eerr sandwich

my mother found a blonde caterpiller the otherday.. and she inisted on showing my the creepy little thing.. thens he spend the rest of the day wondering..."if colorful one turn insto colorful butterflies, what do the blond ones turn into?" ..... so i just told her it wasn't really that way, it was a bottle blonde too. :D

Left-over roast pork from previous days dinner w/ sliced cheese w/ apple sauce and mayo zapped in microwave for 10 secs to melt the cheese.

RealityFailure

You're seriously disturbed. I can feel my arteries hardening from just thinking about such a sandwich. :p

Back