Great Sandwhichs

well it happens while he was making DBGT i think so we was already famous in japan

the artist name is Akira Toriyama

and i reckon best composer in Rpg is Nobuo Uemastu he is Brillant he gotta be the lord of all RPG composer

He may be the best at GAME music, but Mitsuda's can be listened to by people who have never played the game and they can still really enjoy it. He's funny too!:D

i don't know him much i do like some of his music in chrono trigger

like Schala theme tune

His Chrono Cross music is masterful!!! And it's done with real instruments too! God bless the increased memory of the Playstation over the SNES!!! It's done in a slightly different style, too. Beuatiful it be.:D

you're american

i say two words

DAMN YOU you get chrono trigger earler and that hurt my feeling

Kupo

It was a '95 game. That would mean you would get it in '97. That's 5 years ago. Or did you mean 'cross? If so, just order it in NTSC form off of amazon and use ePSXe to play it on your comp.

yeah but it never released in britian and now they are in psx we still have to wait a bit while you get it way earler

Kupo

and Kupo before that two mess before

Oh. You mean Final Fantasy Chronicles? I have a burned copy, but it won't run on my emulator. After the cutscene and the word "Trigger" floats across the screen, there is all this pink garbled stuff under it, and it won't recognize that I'm hammering buttons to make it move to the menu. It just doesn't go any farther. Almost makes me want to buy a PS, but I have the original (minus the anime cutscenes) on my snes emu, so...:)

Try checking behind the tater-tot glacier
hey!! have you been poking around in my freezer?? anyway... i dont think that started out as tater-tots......

FF 4,5,6,7,8,9
No FFX Brolly? i suppose it wasn't that good anyhow.. just not the same when there is only one disc... it feels like your playing the same screen forever..... my favorite was 7.

i think i made one of the fastest completion time in the world
in FF7
and that was under 15 hour

yep i repeat under 15 hour no cheat the whole thing

I can beat Chrono Trigger in 15 minutes on New Game+, in about 9 hours in normal, if I don't do many subquests.

yeah in plus you start off with the chara from the last game
with their weapon and the items

but me oh dear i surivived the darkness just to fight ruby weapon and by god that was dissapointing

1. he didn't put up a fight
2. he got a weakness
3. kicked his ass like he was just a gi attack and the soul fire

Once I was playing 'Trigger with a Game Genie code on that made it so that when an action was made in battle, all your guys would heal back up to full and the enemies would die (even bosses). I forget why I had it on, probably 'cause it was Robo's sidequest and I wanted it over with, but anyhoo, after I went to ge change robo's weapon, all the other weapons in the game showed up!!! I tried giving him the doom sickle and the rainbow sword AND THEY BOTH WORKED!!! He even had the animations for using them! My guess is that the cheat opened an old section of code, and they were originally going to have robo use any weapon he wanted, but realized it would make him too good, so they took it out. It was friggin' awesome seeing him with the doomsickle, though. Never worked again.:(

I don't anymore. I've beaten "Trigger more than 50 times w/out cheats. I'm going for 51 now. Only a few hours in and I'm up to Masa and Mune.

Back