Great Sandwhichs

Tyler

Registered Senior Member
One day I came home after having nothign to eat all day and decided to make a sandwhich. I took some old orange-chicken from 2 days ago and cut it up into three pieces. I put mayo on the bread on both sides. Whole grain bread, by the way. Then I took two perfect pieces of lettuce (when you get that nice crunchy taste) and put them on top of the chicken. I then took some Cheddar cheese and cut it up basically into chunks (not thinly sliced - chunks) and put it on top, then closed the sandwhich.

I ended up making a second of these solely because it was so amazing. I don't know why, but this simplistic sandwhich was unbelievable at that moment.

Anyone else have some great sandwhich ideas?

Avacado, chicken, shredded carrot, pepper, salt.

Tuna, crunchy peanut butter, mayo, cheese, pepper, salt, stuffed green olives.

Ham, crunchy peanut butter, mayo, cheese, pepper, salt, stuffed green olives.

Curried egg, cheese, lettuce, carrot.

Peanut butter and sliced pickled onions.

Chicken, BBQ sauce, cheese, pickles, all microwaved.

Wouldn't it like, soak the bread? :confused: Ugh, hate soggy bread.

I like feta cheese, raisins and lettuce (usually with wholemeal bread).

Nah, honey is thick enough it only gets half way through and crystalizes there, giving the bread a nice texture while keeping your hands dry. Try adding peanut butter to the mix though. Even better.:)

and tasted soooooooooooooo good

wait i'm in a mood for a sandwich

back in a sec

Kupo

WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I Hit the hunderd marks and rising like a greyhound

but i'm still upset about the lack of bread in my house

Kupo

Well.....I'll start with white bread, bologna, potato chips, my personal south western special sauce (which consists of mayonaise, ketchup, bbq sauce, and a hint of mustard)

i LOVE arby's turkey ranch and bacon.... they're soo good...

but as for making sandwichies on my own.... i get a little scared to go digging for things in my fridge.. it doesn't get cleaned out as often as it should, and no one realy knows what is still good in there. LOL:eek:

Back