Great Explanation of Global Flood Model

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm surprised this hasn't been moved to the pseudoscience or religion forums.

If you're convinced that this speculative story is true, let me introduce you to an education.

You are just soooo fixated on this flood concept, I fear - or maybe hope? - you will soon drown in it. I see a recurrent similarity her that is a compressed reminder of the Mormons who periodically knock on my door - both offer nothing more than foolish nonsense. Good for a short laugh at best; an irritating distraction at worst.

Hello all

The explanation for magnetic reversal from the link at the start of this thread does not take into consideration the decay time for the Earth's dipole magnetic field, which is on the order of 3,000 years. Here is a link on the planetary magnetic fields that explains this and a whole lot more. http://mahi.ucsd.edu/johnson/ES130/Class7-lecture.pdf

:)

Hello IceAgeCivilizations, et al.

The time frame of the flood does not allow the Earth's magnetic field enough time to flip. The shear volume of the Earth's molten core precludes a quick polarity change.

:)

IAC, you should read "The God Delusion" by Richard Dawkins, all of your arguments are fully rebuffed therein.

There are so many it is hard to choose the most compelling, but remember one very important thing: all of your arguments are fully rebuffed!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back