God must Be Bored

God is very interested in foreskins
THATS IT!!!

If enough of the male members of sciforums were to donate their foreskins we could stitch them together to make God a pair of pants!!!!!!!

We know its something god likes. It costs nothing (which given the rate donations have been coming in that is a BIG plus) And they always say that a self made gift is better. (Although Im not sure exactly who "they" are except i bet they've never gotten a self made gift.)

I propose that we buy the Devil a Hawaiiarific shirt!
I'm not sure if this is a good idea we don't even know if he wears clothes.

I just realized another problem though. How exactly will we get this to god anyone know his adress? I have a couple ideas though:

1. Burn the gift - mabey inanimate objects go to heaven when they "die"

2. Kill a FedEx employe - that will get it to god in 24 hours but will be more expensive

3. Give it to Clinton - as the messiah im sure he knows gods adress.

Originally posted by Adam
Give god a CD of the Billy Ray Cyrus song Achey Breaky Heart, with a note saying "This is YOUR fault!"

Adam, if we gave God "Achey Breaky Heart" and he played it there would be two hells and no heaven.

In fact, that song is pretty good evidence of both God and the Devil. Because only the Devil could have inspired anything so vile and insipid and only a miracle of God kept me from seeking out Billy Ray and clubbing him over the head repeatedly.

BTW I started knitting God a sweater and I don't know what size he is? Do any of you?
I think this is going to take a very, very, very long time to finish.

~Raithere

If enough of the male members of sciforums were to donate their foreskins we could stitch them together to make God a pair of pants!!!!!!!

"Ummmmmmmmmm" is all I have to say.

Raithere:

I think we should get the Devil a gag gift (no reference to Monica intended). He's a mean SOB right?

How about ice skates... or a sweater.

Well, Monica seems to be fairly good at supressing that reflex....

But in Dante's hell, the innermost circle (Caina) is frozen.

And, unless Monica L really is God, God sounds really meaner, all that slaughtering of Philestines and babies...

Monica L is nice though - so maybe she isn't God. Besides, if Monica was God, she would not have required circumcision for reasons that must be obvious...(STOP THAT!)

Sorry. I think Pollux or Adam should help us find the Devil a Hawaiianariffic shirt.

As for God, we ought to get him somthing stylish - for kicks, an American Athiests necklace

Heeeehee.

P-AANecklaceG.jpg

Last edited:
Oh, I got it. Rocky Horror Picture show for both. Also The Satanist's Bible for God and all the episodes of Martha Stewart Living for Satan.

P.S. Xev, you read the Inferno? One of the most incredible reads ever, I loved it.

Is there anyone, when they look at the AA symbol, who does not think of Atom Ant?
"No God, don't smite us: it says "a theist" not "atheist".

A "Kiss the Cook" apron would be kind of fitting, don't you think?

Maybe a crucifiction of whatever we get him would help. He might think that whatever we crucify is his son and that would really screw things up...

Hawaiineriffic shirts. Well I know a good hippy-ish place in town but none of you except cactus live here so that doesn't help a whole hellofa lot. We have to have a gathering 'at the northeastern tip of the country' and sacrifice a few lambs, a few virgins (keeping in mind that we'll have to save some of their blood for god himself). Sounds like a party to me. Maybe god'll join us!

I love my Hawaiian type shirts. They make me feel that the world isn't so bad after all. *sigh*

Okay, so they look stupid. I don't care. :p

My flatmates from Kentucky.
Whats revelant 'bout the NE tip of country??

That Jesus action figure sucks. It doesn't even have any guns. Maybe they could make one that Transforms into a heavily armoured bible-wagon. :p

Whats revelant 'bout the NE tip of country??

Look at a map of the US. Then you'll know what I'm talking about (I don't really live in Kentucky, I've never been there)

Okay, so they look stupid. I don't care

No they don't! I'm wearing one right now!!!

Sorry, I don't see anything particularly interesting there.

Did anyone else see the episode of Conan where he brought on the catholic toys? Those ones where Jesus is playing basketball, hockey, tae-kwon-do, soccer, skiing....

Now THAT was funny religion.

I'm not so sure. It would be good for the devil, but I think God would prefer "angel dust":D

We could just get him all the drugs we could name off from the top of our heads.

Followup to Adam-It's interesting because I LIVE THERE. Plus that machiavellian kid, andy, (oedipus knows what I'm talking about.). Today he said 'peace gets boring.'

Back