God is evil or having limited power?

Status
Not open for further replies.
*Originally posted by tiassa
Show me one law in the US that forces a child to not pray,

Based on that kind of thinking, laws also don't force people not to murder.

*The Catholic Inquisitors thought they were doing and not just hearing.*

I guess I should have said all three are needed, not each one individually.

*why don't you enlighten us on what a doer and not a hearer does?*
He does the other two.

*That doesn't cover the range of your outlandish exploitation of the concept of the Devil.*

Exploitation?
You're outdoing yourself, but then again, how many of you are there?

*You should remember that I've also met ... your Satan.]*

Except you keep calling it a goddess.

*And the crime rate has grown ever since Christians showed up on this continent. Your point?*

You're just making that up.
The crime rate was pretty high before Christians showed up.
The proof is in the headdresses.
Each feather is one murder.
A lot of feathers, a lot of murders.

*What's really stupid about that is that a marijuana advocate can point out that crime and social violence has been rising since the prohibition of marijuana in 1937, but I believe that point was wasted on you before.*

One could, but it would still be stupid.
Crime started increasing rather rapidly right about the same time illicit marijuana use began to boom in the early sixties.

*Why don't marijuana advocates point out the correllation of crime rate and the Marihuana Tax Stamp Act of 1937?*

Because they realize how stupid that would be?

*Hey, that's a children's joke*

Yeah, even children can figure it out, while you're still struggling.

*And why would you trust the word of all these medical religionists?*

I wouldn't.

*Hello?*

Still here.
I realize deafness is a problem for you, but I'm still here.

*And thus Christians are in both groups too. Go figure!*

Of course, being a satanist, you would say that claiming to be a Christian means being a Christian.

*you are the sterling image of the Christian intellect.*

And you're the shining star in satan's crown?
He isn't going to want to share the spotlight.
You're in a bad place.

*Originally posted by Sir. Loone
Be not wise in your own eyes!

Amen

*Originally posted by Deadwood
What is cheap about feeding people who are hungry.

tiassa has a picture in his mind of people going in circles and jumping thru hoops of his making.
He has no interest in feeding the hungry.
His interest lies in blaming Christianity for feeding the hungry, not feeding the hungry, not feeding him, not letting him do as he pleases, etc.

God has something He cannot do. And if you compare you mind to Him, you`re limited. By the way, what God are you trying to prove evil?

Satan is the god of this world. But there is another God biblically speaking which satan did adore. And that God is that one that have unlimited power.

enton why are you bring up long dead threads, is it you feel they wont answer back as most of the members have since left. because I assure you they will.

In answer to your question the one true god as the muslim call it, and the biblical unlimited god xians/jews called it. it's all the same one, or variations on a theme.
there is no trying to prove evil it's there, the biblical account of a god and the account in the quran and torah, point out that god is evil, there are, I think over eight hundred evil things done by this god of the bible, written there, for all to see.

how can a human be limited by a non-existent thing, humans exist.
there are no god/gods, devil/devils.

geeser said:
enton why are you bring up long dead threads, is it you feel they wont answer back as most of the members have since left. because I assure you they will.

In answer to your question the one true god as the muslim call it, and the biblical unlimited god xians/jews called it. it's all the same one, or variations on a theme.
there is no trying to prove evil it's there, the biblical account of a god and the account in the quran and torah, point out that god is evil, there are, I think over eight hundred evil things done by this god of the bible, written there, for all to see.

geeser said:
I think over eight hundred evil things done by this god of the bible, written there, for all to see.
Then list them all. I will disprove.

geeser said:

Then make just one being (your masterpriece) and let that being touch me. That`s the only proof you`re not limited. :eek:

And if god didn't want them to eat the fruit, why didn't he just turn back time/ remove the effect?

enton said:
Then list them all. I will disprove.
to list them all would take up all the thread,
go here http://skepticsannotatedbible.com/cruelty/long.html it will take you a long time to read all of them an eternity to disprove.
all power to your elbow if you willing to give it a go.
enton said:
Then make just one being (your masterpriece) and let that being touch me. That`s the only proof you`re not limited. :
no being is my master and I am no master to anyone else, I am a freethinker, I am not a sheep.
this being does not exist, how can it touch you, it would be stupid infantile delusional and lunacy would'nt it, talk sense please.
ps there is no limited or unlimited crap. talk sense please.

Victor E said:
And if god didn't want them to eat the fruit, why didn't he just turn back time/ remove the effect?
We are forward, just like people who are froward continues to be so. We`re not going backward.

geeser said:
to list them all would take up all the thread,
go here http://skepticsannotatedbible.com/cruelty/long.html it will take you a long time to read all of them an eternity to disprove.
all power to your elbow if you willing to give it a go.
no being is my master and I am no master to anyone else, I am a freethinker, I am not a sheep.
this being does not exist, how can it touch you, it would be stupid infantile delusional and lunacy would'nt it, talk sense please.
ps there is no limited or unlimited crap. talk sense please.
And why should I spend my time reading "Skiptics"? They`re not proving about the Bible as you said. They`re Anti-Bible.

Did I mention you should be a master? A free thinker thinks freely. But I sense you don`t sense what I intend to show here. The thread is very broad. There is a god in the bible acknowledged by worldly people and of course as lusts dictate, he is the devil, the evil one. The christians` God is powerful to those who are able to notice His power (Christ). He has infinite power or unlimited power biblically speaking and to us-ward christians.

then I shall list your gods badness, fifty at a time and you can do your best to refute them.
lust does'nt dictate it, the bible does, wtf has lust got to do with a god.
you must have mouth's in two place, as the top one is shut, and thats closer to the brain, and the lower one does all the talking.
I am a master, I'm master of me.

Genesis

# "God saw every thing that he had made, and, behold, it was very good." He purposefully designed a system that ensures the suffering and death of all his creatures, parasite and host, predator and prey. 1:31

# God likes Abel's dead animals better than Cain's fruits and vegetables. Why? Well, no reason is given, but it probably has something to do with the amount of pain, blood, and gore involved. 4:3-5

# Because God liked Abel's animal sacrifice more than Cain's vegetables, Cain kills his brother Abel in a fit of religious jealousy. 4:8

# God is angry. He decides to destroy all humans, beasts, creeping things, fowls, and "all flesh wherein there is breath of life." He plans to drown them all. 6:7, 17

# God repeats his intention to kill "every living substance ... from off the face of the earth." But why does God kill all the innocent animals? What had they done to deserve his wrath? It seems God never gets his fill of tormenting animals. 7:4

# God drowns everything that breathes air. From newborn babies to koala bears -- all creatures great and small, the Lord God drowned them all. 7:21-23

# Noah kills the "clean beasts" and burns their dead bodies for God. According to 7:8 this would have caused the extinction of all "clean" animals since only two of each were taken onto the ark. "And the Lord smelled a sweet savor." 8:20

# To free Lot from captivity, Abram sends an army of slaves to pursue and smite his captors. 14:14-15

# God tells Abram to kill some animals for him. The needless slaughter makes God feel better. 15:9-10

# Hagar conceives, making Sarai jealous. Abram tells Sarai to do to Hagar whatever she wants. "And when Sarai dealt hardly with her, she fled." 16:6

# Lot refuses to give up his angels to the perverted mob, offering his two "virgin daughters" instead. He tells the bunch of angel rapers to "do unto them [his daughters] as is good in your eyes." This is the same man that is called "just" and "righteous" in 2 Pet.2:7-8. 19:7-8

# God kills everyone (men, women, children, infants, newborns) in Sodom and Gomorrah by raining "fire and brimstone from the Lord out of heaven." Well, almost everyone -- he spares the "just and righteous" Lot and his family. 19:24

# Lot's nameless wife looks back, and God turns her into a pillar of salt. 19:26

# God threatens to kill Abimelech and his people for believing Abe's lie. 20:3-7 Gen.16:5-6) and tells Abraham to 'cast out this bondwoman and her son." God commands Abraham to "hearken unto her voice." So Abraham abandons Hagar and Ishmael, casting them out into the wilderness to die. 21:10-14

# God orders Abraham to kill Isaac as a burnt offering. Abraham shows his love for God by his willingness to murder his son. But finally, just before Isaac's throat is slit, God provides a goat to kill instead. 22:2-13

# Abraham shows his willingness to kill his son for God. Only any evil God would ask a father to do that; only a bad father would be willing to do it. 22:10

# Dinah, the daughter of Jacob, is "defiled" by a man who seems to love her dearly. Her brothers trick all of the men of the town and kill them (after first having them all circumcised), and then take their wives and children captive. 34:1-31

# The sons of Jacob trick Shechem into getting circumcised. Then they murder him, his sons, and all the males of the city, while taking their wives captive. 34:24-29

# "The terror of God was upon the cities that were round about them." I don't know what the "terror of God" is, but I'll bet it isn't pleasant. 35:5

# "And Er, Judah's firstborn, was wicked in the sight of the Lord; and the Lord slew him." What did Er do to elicit God's wrath? The Bible doesn't say. Maybe he picked up some sticks on Saturday. 38:7

# After God killed Er, Judah tells Onan to "go in unto they brother's wife." But "Onan knew that the seed should not be his; and ... when he went in unto his brother's wife ... he spilled it on the ground.... And the thing which he did displeased the Lord; wherefore he slew him also." This lovely Bible story is seldom read in Sunday School, but it is the basis of many Christian doctrines, including the condemnation of both masturbation and birth control. 38:8-10

# After Judah pays Tamar for her services, he is told that she "played the harlot" and "is with child by whoredom." When Judah hears this, he says, "Bring her forth, and let her be burnt." 38:24

# Joseph interprets the baker's dream. He says that the pharaoh will cut off the baker's head, and hang his headless body on a tree for the birds to eat. 40:19

Exodus

# Moses murders an Egyptian after making sure that no one is looking. 2:11-12

# God threatens to kill the Pharaoh's firstborn son. 4:23

# God decides to kill Moses because his son had not yet been circumcised. 4:24-26

# God will make sure that Pharaoh does not listen to Moses, so that he can kill Egyptians with his armies. 7:4

# "And the Egyptians shall know that I am the LORD." Who else could be so cruel and unjust? 7:5, 17

# God tells Moses and Aaron to smite the river and turn it into blood. 7:17-24

# The fifth plague: all cattle in Egypt die. 9:2-6

# The sixth plague: boils and blains upon man and beast. 9:9-12

# "For I will at this time send all my plagues upon thine heart, and upon thy servants, and upon thy people; that thou mayest know that there is none like me in all the earth." Who else but the biblical god could be so cruel? 9:14

# God kills all Egyptian cattle with hail. 9:19-20

# The seventh plague is hail. "And the hail smote throughout the land of Egypt all that was in the field, both man and beast." 9:22-25

# These verses clearly show that the mass murder of innocent children by God was premeditated. 11:4-6 (see 12:29-30)

# God will kill the Egyptian children to show that he puts "a difference between the Egyptians and Israel." 11:7

# God explains to Moses that he intends to "smite all the firstborn in the land of Egypt, both man and beast. 12:12

# After God has sufficiently hardened the Pharaoh's heart, he kills all the firstborn Egyptian children. When he was finished "there was not a house where there was not one dead." Finally, he runs out of little babies to kill, so he slaughters the firstborn cattle, too. 12:29

# To commemorate the divine massacre of the Egyptian children, Moses instructs the Israelites to "sacrifice to the Lord all that openeth the matrix" -- all the males, that is. God has no use for dead, burnt female bodies. 13:2, 12, 15

# After hardening Pharaoh's heart a few more times, God drowns Pharaoh's army in the sea 14:4-28

# Moses and the people sing praises to their murderous god. 15:1-19

# "The Lord is a man of war." Indeed, judging from his acts in the Old Testament, he is a vicious warlike monster. 15:3

# God's right hand dashes people in pieces. 15:6

# Joshua, with God's approval, kills the Amalekites "with the edge of the sword." 17:13

# "The Lord has sworn [God swears!] that the Lord will have war with Amalek from generation to generation." 17:14-16

# Any person or animal that touches Mt. Sinai shall be stoned to death or "shot through." 19:12-13

# God gives instructions for killing and burning animals. He says that if we will make such "burnt offerings," he will bless us for it. What kind of mind would be pleased by the killing and burning of innocent animals? 20:24

# A child who hits or curses his parents must be executed. 21:15, 17

# An eye for an eye and a tooth for a tooth. 21:24-25

# If an ox gores someone, "then the ox shall surely be stoned." 21:28

geeser said:
I am a master, I'm master of me.
What do you know about master? Because if it means higher in rank, then I gues you`re a slave by your self.

geeser said:
rather a slave to myself, than a slave to a god.
Funny, you`re an authority to yourself.

John 10:34 Jesus answered them, Is it not written in your law, I said, Ye are gods

John 10:35 If he called them gods, unto whom the word of God came, and the Scripture cannot be broken;

enton said:
Funny, you`re an authority to yourself.
as are all men.
enton said:
John 10:34 Jesus answered them, Is it not written in your law, I said, Ye are gods
John 10:35 If he called them gods, unto whom the word of God came, and the Scripture cannot be broken;
ar'nt you supposed to be refuting your bibles quote of your evil god, instead of quoting scripture to me, a man who has no believe in scripture.
do you see how irrelevant it is, how moronic.

dalahar: Ok, so if God does not exist...list all the things men do without the influence of God.
M*W: (1) Every thought, word, and deed of mankind is done without the influence of any god.

Medicine Woman said:
dalahar: Ok, so if God does not exist...list all the things men do without the influence of God.
M*W: (1) Every thought, word, and deed of mankind is done without the influence of any god.
This is their FREE WILL doctrine dalahar. Not so freewill.

tony1 said:
You missed the point.
He created the serpent, too.

I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.
(Isaiah 45:7, KJV).
So, in other words, god is a divine prick?

geeser said:
as are all men.
ar'nt you supposed to be refuting your bibles quote of your evil god, instead of quoting scripture to me, a man who has no believe in scripture.
do you see how irrelevant it is, how moronic.
And how do you know that my God is evil?

its not deffinately true that God is evil or has limited power. if the Catholic's are right, then we are as dirt compared to God. Would you say that a human is evil because he crushes a piece of dirt?

Well, god seems to spend an awful lot of effort on us clumps of dirt. Supposed to love us dirtballs too. We must be some pretty special dirt.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back