God is an atheist

Godless

Objectivist Mind
Registered Senior Member
Hello my fellow atheists. In case you would like to own a contraversial bumper sticker try this for a change.

God is an atheist

I'm in no way involved on this, I just wish I've had thought about it first! :(

Godless

People who think they're cool because they adorn their cars with controversial or "witty" bumper stickers are cocksuckers.

Idiots who dont get a fucking joke are deluded anyways!. So who cares what the fuck you think!

Godless said:
Idiots who dont get a fucking joke are deluded anyways!. So who cares what the fuck you think!
I just wanted to say something controversial.

By the way, you misused "deluded."

No, just a cocksucker. You wouldn't get lynched, but people would look down on you for being a pompous asshole.

Last edited:
Godless said:
Hello my fellow atheists. In case you would like to own a contraversial bumper sticker try this for a change.

God is an atheist

I'm in no way involved on this, I just wish I've had thought about it first! :(

Godless
Ive seen this one

divine insanity -god sacrificed himself to himself to save us from his wrath.

and
jeez if you love honkus

I'd put something a bit more low key on my bumper... like "oh-my-god-i-can't-believe-i-share-the-same-DNA-with-you-religious-asshats."

My favorite one is, "My son is an honors student!"
My second favorite one is, "My son can skateboard better than your honors student!"

Bumper stickers. Bah!

Well I guess I started a bumper sticker thread!.

(God is virus of the mind. The cure is reason)

"Bumper stickers are for the lower class"
I mean intellectually, not financially( as I would fall in that category). Or maybe I do mean financially, because by having that bumper sticker on my car, II would fall into that category.

The Devil Inside said:
how about "god save me from pompous assclowns that think they are better than someone else because of their trendy beliefs"?

Too long.

How about:

God is the obsession of atheists.

Not really sam, what most atheist do is unbeknowst to me, however when they are in a forum, dealing with religion, yes we do speak against god, then most theist. Also true, most atheist, know the bible better than most christians, and a growing minority of ex-muslim know the qua'ran better than most muslims! ;)

A second-rate attempt to include both sides of the coin on the same bumper-sticker:
"A theist says k(no)w (to) God."

Back