God in the Bible Vs God in the Holy Qu'ran

It mentions "negro" hair as being tape like that is the only thing I got wrong, but apart from that seems to back up what I said about the 3 hair types.

Back on topic now? or shall we discuss hair some more?. I have Shoulder length Dark brown Ringlet/Afro hair and a beard, I also prefer Anti Frizz all natural ingrediant shampoo if you like to know.

Edit-

Back on topic now? or shall we discuss hair some more?.

I like talking about Hair . I know the guys wife that wrote that . She stayed at My House several years back . After Her husband died Her and her Family where set just from that one production . Can you believe that ! She is a very nice lady and I give her her just praise right here and now while we talk about Hair

Back on topic now? or shall we discuss hair some more?. I have Shoulder length Dark brown Ringlet/Afro hair and a beard, I also prefer Anti Frizz all natural ingrediant shampoo if you like to know.

Edit-

Afro Hair, Oh No Chi ! My Hair is curly wicked does what ever the hell it wants no matter what I want it to do . Big Hair . I got Big Hair unless I buzz it . I never have been big on buzz cuts so I live with unmanageably hair

I like talking about Hair . I know the guys wife that wrote that . She stayed at My House several years back . After Her husband died Her and her Family where set just from that one production . Can you believe that ! She is a very nice lady and I give her her just praise right here and now while we talk about Hair

Lol Her hair was dyed forcefully against her will or ?.

peace.

Afro Hair, Oh No Chi ! My Hair is curly wicked does what ever the hell it wants no matter what I want it to do . Big Hair . I got Big Hair unless I buzz it . I never have been big on buzz cuts so I live with unmanageably hair

Lol my hair is huge if I dare to take an afro comb to it, have you seen Ludacris the rapper with his hair combed out?, mines bigger than his lol. But If i let it drip dry and dont touch it atall it will go into tight little ringlets and wont be so Wild.

peace.

Trolling and thread hijacking are against the forum policy or net etiquette for that matter. Nobody has to agree with Chi, but really can't you guys give the man some respect by arguing the proper way considering he seems to have spent great effort to write all that in the OP? Or you can always ignore him and let the thread dies :shrug: I am not saying that you guys should be polite, just asking if you guys could stop trolling and hijacking his thread. What you guys are doing is akin to this situation:

A: I am very sad that my white rottweiler died
B: It's not white, it's gray
C: It's not really a rottweiler, it's a mix breed, check your fact before you post

The point is: the dog died! Really, how annoying to read such responses could be?? Proper response would be:
B: how and when did it die?
C: I am sorry to hear that, I hope it wasn't a painful death
D: death is a natural process, everything dies eventually, so must your dog (although a bit cold)

just an example

As for the OP, well I don't have a sound knowledge about the content of bible and quran, but happens quite often that sometimes we can't just take something out of contexts. Very important to see in which contexts something is described. Then again, most muslims acknowledge that the quran is derived to complete and correct the previous scriptures which have been corrupted by those who were in charge for safeguarding it (or something like that), so that the comparison made in the OP is neither new nor surprising :p Or, what was your point??

p.s.: no time to check your reply, I must work

Trolling and thread hijacking are against the forum policy or net etiquette for that matter. Nobody has to agree with Chi, but really can't you guys give the man some respect by arguing the proper way considering he seems to have spent great effort to write all that in the OP? Or you can always ignore him and let the thread dies :shrug: I am not saying that you guys should be polite, just asking if you guys could stop trolling and hijacking his thread.

As for the OP, well I don't have a sound knowledge about the content of bible and quran, but happens quite often that sometimes we can't just take something out of contexts. Very important to see in which contexts something is described. Then again, most muslims acknowledge that the quran is derived to complete and correct the previous scriptures which have been corrupted by those who were in charge for safeguarding it (or something like that), so that the comparison made in the OP is neither new nor surprising :p Or, what was your point??

As much as I appreciate you standing up for anti Hijackers I must admit I did not write all of that myself, the guys at Submission.ord wrote it I just edited parts of it. I am submitting an edited version of this into those guys so they can take down the one they have up now, but alas I cannot claim credit for all of this because I didn't write it, The people at Sub.org copy pasted it in a rushed manner and also left out some key points, Im in the middle of editing it now. here is what I have so far. I had to correct alot of typographical errors and remove false quran verses.

Here is my version but it wont copy and paste well into this forum format bar sadly so bear with the wierdness which is most likely about to be pasted.

AGREE....
God in the Bible God in the Qur'an
BIBLE: RE : Worshipping Human Beings
"In Lystra there sat a man crippled in his feet, who was lame from birth and had never walked. He listened to Paul as he was speaking. Paul looked directly at him, saw that he had faith to be healed and called out, "Stand up on your feet!" at that, the man jumped up and began to walk.
When the crowd saw what Paul had done, they shouted in the Lycaonian language, "The gods have come down to us in human form!" Barnabas they called Zeus, and Paul they called Hermes because he was the chief speaker.”.................................................

Acts 14:8-12 Qur'an: RE :Worshipping Human Beings
[9:31] They have set up their religious leaders and scholars
as lords, instead of GOD. Others deified the Messiah, son
of Mary. They were all commanded to worship only one god.
There is no god except He. Be He glorified, high above having
any partners.
BIBLE: RE: Worshipping Angels

"Do not let anyone who delights in false humility and the worship of angels disqualify you for the prize."
Colossians 2:18 Qur'an: RE :Worshipping Angels
[3:80] Nor would he command you to idolize the angels
and the prophets as lords. Would he exhort you to disbelieve
after becoming submitters?
[34:40] On the day when He summons them all, He
will say to the angels, "Did these people worship you?".....................................

BIBLE: RE: Worshipping NO Other Gods

"So Jacob said to his household and to all who were with him, "Get rid of the foreign gods you have with you, and purify yourselves and change your clothes."
Genesis 35:2 Qur'an: RE :Worshipping NO Other Gods
[2:133] Had you witnessed Jacob on his death bed; he said to his children, "What will you worship after I die?" They said, "We will worship your god; the god of your fathers Abraham, Ismail, and Isaac; the one god. To Him we are submitters."
BIBLE: RE :no other gods

(One of the Commandments) "You shall not have no other gods before me."
Exodus 20:3 Qur'an: RE : no other gods
[' 4:36] You shall worship GOD alone - do not associate anything with Him. ....
BIBLE:
"Remember the former things, those of long ago;
I am God, and there is no other;
I am God, and there is none like me."
Isaiah 46:9 Qur'an:
[42:9] Did they find other lords beside Him? GOD is the only Lord and Master. He is the One who resurrects the dead, and He is the Omnipotent One.
[42:11].... There is nothing that equals Him. He is the Hearer, the Seer.
-----------------------------------------------------------
BIBLE:
"I am the Lord, and there is no other;
apart from me there is no God."
Isaiah 45:5 Qur'an:
[ 112:1-4] Proclaim, "He is the One and only GOD. "The Absolute GOD. “Never did He beget. Nor was He begotten. “None equals Him."
BIBLE: God is the Supreme King
"The Lord brings death and makes alive; he brings down to the grave and raise up.
The Lord sends poverty and wealth; he humbles and he exalts. He raises the poor from the dust and lifts the needy from the ash heap; he seats them with princes and has them inherit a throne of honour.
For the foundations of the earth are the Lord's; upon them he has set the world."
1 Samuel 2:6-8 Qur'an: God is the Supreme King
[23:116] Most exalted is GOD, the true Sovereign. There is no other god beside Him; the Most Honourable Lord, possessor of all authority.
[20:114] Most Exalted is GOD, the only true King. ......
[9:116] To GOD belong the sovereignty of the heavens and the earth. He controls life and death. You have none beside GOD as a Lord and Master.
BIBLE: Omnipresent
"Where can I go from your Spirit: Where can I flee from your presence?
If I go up to the heavens, you are there; if I settle on the far side of the sea, even there your hand will guide me, your right hand will hold me fast.
If I say, "Surely the darkness will hide me and the light become night around me," even the darkness will not be dark to you; the night will shine like the day for darkness is as light to you."
Psalm 139:7-12 Qur'an: Omnipresent
[58:7] Do you not realize that GOD knows everything in the heavens
and everything on earth? No three people can conspire secretly without
Him being their fourth, nor five without Him being the sixth, nor less than
, nor more, without Him being there with them wherever they may be.
Then, on the Day of Resurrection, He will inform them of everything they
had done. GOD is fully aware of all things.
BIBLE: God the ALL Knower

"And even the very hairs of your head are all numbered."
Matthew 10:30
"He determines the number of the stars and calls them each by name. Great is our Lord and mighty in power his understanding has no limit."
Psalm 147:4-5
..."and his understanding no one can fathom."
Isaiah 40:28 Qur'an: God the ALL Knower
[19:93-94] Every single one in the heavens and the earth is a servant of the Most Gracious. He has encompassed them, and has counted them one by one.
[ 3:29] Say, "Whether you conceal your innermost thought, or declare it, GOD is fully aware thereof." He is fully aware of everything in the heavens and the earth. GOD is Omnipotent.
[ 72:28] ...... He (God) has counted the numbers of all things.
[31:16] "O my son, know that even something as tiny as a mustard seed, deep inside a rock, be it in the heavens or the earth, GOD will bring it. GOD is Sublime, Cognizant.
BIBLE: God does not Slumber or Sleep

"He(God) will not let your foot slip- he who watches over you will not slumber; indeed, he who watches over Israel will neither slumber nor sleep.
Psalm 121:3-4 Qur’an: God does not Slumber or Sleep
[ 2:255] GOD: there is no other god besides Him, the Living,
the Eternal. Never a moment of unawareness or slumber overtakes Him.
To Him belongs everything in the heavens and everything on earth. Who
could intercede with Him, except in accordance with His will? He knows
their past, and their future. No one attains any knowledge, except as He
wills. His dominion encompasses the heavens and the earth, and ruling
them never burdens Him. He is the Most High, the Great.
BIBLE: God is Just
"The fear of the Lord is pure, enduring forever.
The ordinances of the Lord are sure and altogether righteous."
Psalm 19:9 Qur'an: God is Just
[3:18] GOD bears witness that there is no god except He, and so do the angels and those who possess knowledge. Truthfully and equitably, He is the absolute god; there is no god but God, the Almighty, Most Wise.
DISAGREE.......
God in the Bible God in the Qur'an
BIBLE:
"And God said let us make a man in our image, after our likeness."
Genesis 1:26 Qur'an:
"Say He is God, the One and Only God, the Eternal, Absolute. He begets not, nor is He begotten. And there is none like unto Him!"
Qur'an112:1-4
BIBLE:
"For in six days the Lord made heaven and earth, and on the seventh day He RESTED, and was REFRESHED"
Exo. 31:17 Qur'an:
"We have created the heavens and the earth, and everything between them in six Stages, in the seventh we observed the creation from the throne, and no fatigue touched us. "
Qur'an 50:38
BIBLE:
6:5 And GOD saw that the wickedness of man [was] great in the earth, and [that] every imagination of the thoughts of his heart [was] only evil continually.
6:6 And the LORD repented that he had made man on the earth, and it grieved him at his heart.
Genesis 6:5-6 Qur'an:
"With Him (God) are the keys to all secrets; none knows them except He. He knows everything on land and in the sea. Not a leaf falls without His knowledge. Nor is there a grain in the depths of the soil. Nor is there anything wet or dry that is not recorded in a profound record.
(God does not make mistakes)
Qur'an 6:59
BIBLE:
"With the pure you show yourself pure and with the crooked you show yourself perverse" 2Samuel 22:27 Qur'an:
"O you who believe stand out firmly for justice as witnesses to God even as against yourselves or your parents or your kin." Qur'an 4:135
BIBLE:
"And the Lord came down to see the city and the tower, which the son of man had built. And the Lord said, 'Behold, they are one people, and they have all one language; and this is only the beginning of what they can do; and nothing that they propose to do will now be impossible for them. Come, let us go down; and there confuse their language, that they may not understand one another's speech. So the Lord scattered them abroad from there over the face of the earth, and they left off building the city. Therefore its name was called bable, because there the Lord confused the language of all the earth; and from there the Lord scattered them abroad over the face of all the earth."
Genesis 11:5-9. Qur'an:[49:13]
"O people, we created you from the same male and female, and rendered you distinct peoples and tribes, that you may recognize one another. The best among you in the sight of GOD is the most righteous. GOD is Omniscient, Cognizant. "

BIBLE:
"We conclude that a man is justified by faith without the deeds of the law." Roman 3:28
(You don’t need to follow god’s laws if you have faith) Qur'an:
"Do men think that they will be left alone on saying we believe and they will not be tested? But, we did test those before them and God will certainly know those who are true from those who are false." Qur'an 29:1
BIBLE:
[Psalm 13:1] How long will you forget me, O Lord? Qur'an:
He said, "The knowledge thereof is with my Lord in a record. My Lord never errs, nor does He forget. " [20:52]
BIBLE:
AWAKE, WHY DO YOU SLEEP, O LORD? [Psalm 4:23]
Then the Lord AWAKED AS ONE OUT OF SLEEP, and like a mighty man that shouts by reason of wine. [Psalm 4:23]
(God needs to sleep and rest) Qur'an:
GOD: there is no other god besides Him, the Living, the Eternal. Never a moment of unawareness or slumber overtakes Him. [2:255]
(God never sleeps or needs rest)
BIBLE:
God said to Jesus, "You are my son today I have begotten you" [Heb.5:5]
God said to David, "You are my son today I have begotten you"[Psalm2:7] Qur'an:
[112:1] Proclaim, "He is the One and only GOD. "The Absolute GOD. "Never did He beget. Nor was He begotten.
[19:88-95] They said, "The Most Gracious has begotten a son"! You have uttered a gross blasphemy. The heavens are about to shatter, the earth is about to tear asunder, and the mountains are about to crumble. Because they claim that the Most Gracious has begotten a son. It is not befitting the Most Gracious that He should beget a son. Every single one in the heavens and the earth is a servant of the Most Gracious. He has encompassed them, and has counted them one by one.All of them will come before Him on the Day of Resurrection as individuals.
BIBLE:
The Lord said, "I will break my covenant with them" [Levi. 26:44]
You said O Lord: My covenant will I not break..
38 But you cast off and abhorred, you have been wroth with your annointed. You have made void the covenant of your servant.
43 You have made all his enemies to rejoice, you have also turned the edge of his sword, and have made him to stand in the battle
46 HOW LONG WILL YOU HIDE YOURSELF FOR EVER? [Psalm 89:19] Qur'an:
Such is GOD's promise - and GOD never breaks His promise - but most people do not know.[30:6]
BIBLE:
"And the Lord said, Go ye after him through the city, and smite: let not your eye spare, neither have ye pity:
9:6 Slay utterly old [and] young, both maids, and little children, and women: but come not near any man upon whom the mark; and begin at my sanctuary. Then they began at the elderly men who [were] before the house.
9:7 And he said to them, Defile the house, and fill the courts with the slain: go ye forth. And they went forth, and slew in the city.
Ezek. 9:5-7 Qur'an:
[60:8]
"GOD does not enjoin you from befriending those who do not fight you because of religion, and do not evict you from your homes. You may befriend them and be equitable towards them. GOD loves the equitable. "
"If they withdraw from you and fight you not, but (instead) send you (guarantees of) peace, then God alloweth no way for you (to war against them)" (4:90).
"If the enemy incline towards peace, do thou (also) incline towards peace, and trust in God" (8:61).

Edited and Corrected By khalid Junaid

Trolling and thread hijacking are against the forum policy or net etiquette for that matter. Nobody has to agree with Chi, but really can't you guys give the man some respect by arguing the proper way considering he seems to have spent great effort to write all that in the OP? Or you can always ignore him and let the thread dies :shrug: I am not saying that you guys should be polite, just asking if you guys could stop trolling and hijacking his thread. What you guys are doing is akin to this situation:

A: I am very sad that my white rottweiler died
B: It's not white, it's gray
C: It's not really a rottweiler, it's a mix breed, check your fact before you post

The point is: the dog died! Really, how annoying to read such responses could be?? Proper response would be:
B: how and when did it die?
C: I am sorry to hear that, I hope it wasn't a painful death
D: death is a natural process, everything dies eventually, so must your dog (although a bit cold)

just an example

No! you come back and read my reply lol, *asks god to make an angel remind you to check soon* Plus did you know your name means Killa in modern japanese?

peace.

Just a short comment (I am sorry, coz I must go, so I can't read your reply now), it's not a convenient thing to read very long post especially if it is merely citations and in a POOR format. Tiassa has the habit to write long post (I am sure he wrote all that by himself), in a NICE format (easy to read, just check his posts and compare to yours), but even to read Tiassa posts sometimes I lost track in getting what is his point?? Coz it's too long. Would you like people to get your point or not? :p If I can suggest you, please at least be more efficient (if improving the formatting takes too much effort) :p You have a lot of interesting things to say. :) Thanks and I am off for now, may you have a nice day.

Last edited:
I have edited my original response. Just a short comment (coz I must go), it's not a convenient thing to read very long post especially if it is merely citations and in a POOR format. Now, Tiassa has the habit to write long post (I am sure he wrote all that by himself), in a NICE format (easy to read, just check his posts and compare to yours), but even to read Tiassa posts sometimes I lost track in getting what is his point?? Coz it's too long. If I can suggest you, please be more efficient :p Thanks and I am off for now, may you have a nice day.

I understand, see i have it saved in an advanced word format with margins and borders, so when i remove it from word and put it into a basic forum template I lose all my margins spacers bullet points and everything so it gets all mumble jumbled. I just wanted to quickly paste it before you left.

After I send it in to them I might fix it up and make it nice for the forum like I did with my OP I had to edit that to make it fit here.

Peace have a good day insh'allah

my opinion, moses and mohammed were old pals got abducted by aliens, told a bunch of stuff to help our kind thrive got sent back through a spacetime flux warp thing at different points in history, nearly brainwashed and totally blown away, told the people that found them their side of the story, i guess they had the scars to prove it or something, but they retold it and had it reinterpreted to scribes differently in different places and at different times, and in different languages...

Back