God & Crystal Skulls

Godless, I may be taking your statement a little too seriously, but can't people make or obtain a crystal skull and then pay someone to put the image in it?

Godless said:
Now you too can find your own crystal skull and have a hologram picture of whoever or whatever you like inside the skull. All for the affordable prise of 5000.00 US. Send me the money, I need it to put a down payment on this machine :D

Godless

People who study 13 crystal skulls that were found from ancient days wrote this;
-From a TECHNICAL standpoint, it appears to be an IMPOSSIBLE object which TODAY'S most TALENTED sculptors and engineers would be UNABLE to DUPLICATE.
Now you telling me than this people don't know what they are talking about?
Peace

Who are "they" and where did "they" publish their research? Moreover, where are the alleged skulls for analysis? Where are the published proveniences that indicate where the skulls were found in situ so that context may be examined?

If these questions cannot be answered, what we have is pseudo-archaeology.

The evidence indicates that these are hoaxes.

SkinWalker and others;

They are scientists.
Read the whole thing - please. On the Internet it's so many links like for some celebrity. But don't bother I will do a job for you people.

Copy from the net;
-Some of the skulls are believed to be between 5,000 and 36,000 years old.
-The skull is so strangely hypnotic that there is a story that the cleaning staff at the musem one time insisted that the object be covered with a black cloth before they worked around it at night.
-The Mitchell-Hedges skull is made of clear quartz crystal, and both cranium and mandible are believed to have come from the same solid block. It weighs 11.7 pounds and is about five inches high, five inches wide, and seven inches long. Except for slight anomalies in the temples and cheekbones, it is a virtually anatomically correct replica of a human skull. Because of its small size and other characteristics, it is thought more closely to resemble a female skull -- and this has led some to refer to the Mitchell-Hedges skull as a "she."
The Mitchell-Hedges family loaned the skull to Hewlett-Packard Laboratories for extensive study in 1970. Art restorer Frank Dorland oversaw the testing at the Santa Clara, California, computer equipment manufacturer, a leading facility for crystal research. The HP examinations yielded some startling results.
Researchers found that the skull had been carved against the natural axis of the crystal. Modern crystal sculptors always take into account the axis, or orientation of the crystal's molecular symmetry, because if they carve "against the grain," the piece is bound to shatter -- even with the use of lasers and other high-tech cutting methods.
To compound the strangeness, HP could find no microscopic scratches on the crystal which would indicate it had been carved with metal instruments. Dorland's best hypothesis for the skull's construction is that it was roughly hewn out with diamonds, and then the detail work was meticulously done with a gentle solution of silicon sand and water. The exhausting job -- assuming it could possibly be done in this way -- would have required man-hours adding up to 300 years to complete.
Under these circumstances, experts believe that successfully crafting a shape as complex as the Mitchell-Hedges skull is impossible; as one HP researcher is said to have remarked, "The damned thing simply SHOULDN'T BE."
Peace!
http://www.world-mysteries.com/sar_6_1.htm

http://com2.runboard.com/bcreativecosmosplanetaryforum.fconspiracy.t53
http://www.unmuseum.org/cryskull.htm

Last edited by a moderator:
I can't see the "holograms" you claim to exist inside the crystal skulls. It just looks like flecks, or imperfections to me.

Ok! tis is one of those cases
"I read it on the intenet, so it must be true".

LOL

Godless said:
Ok! tis is one of those cases
"I read it on the intenet, so it must be true".

LOL

There are also BBC documentaries on crystal skulls.
Well I know how it feels when you have borders in your thinking. It's not your fault.

LOL

There has been BBC documentaries on Noah's ark also, it does not make it fact.

Speculations, assumptions, hypothesis, are not evidence.

Qorl said:
SkinWalker and others;

They are scientists.
Read the whole thing - please. On the Internet it's so many links like for some celebrity. But don't bother I will do a job for you people.

Copy from the net;
-Some of the skulls are believed to be between 5,000 and 36,000 years old.
-The skull is so strangely hypnotic that there is a story that the cleaning staff at the musem one time insisted that the object be covered with a black cloth before they worked around it at night.
-The Mitchell-Hedges skull is made of clear quartz crystal, and both cranium and mandible are believed to have come from the same solid block. It weighs 11.7 pounds and is about five inches high, five inches wide, and seven inches long. Except for slight anomalies in the temples and cheekbones, it is a virtually anatomically correct replica of a human skull. Because of its small size and other characteristics, it is thought more closely to resemble a female skull -- and this has led some to refer to the Mitchell-Hedges skull as a "she."
The Mitchell-Hedges family loaned the skull to Hewlett-Packard Laboratories for extensive study in 1970. Art restorer Frank Dorland oversaw the testing at the Santa Clara, California, computer equipment manufacturer, a leading facility for crystal research. The HP examinations yielded some startling results.
Researchers found that the skull had been carved against the natural axis of the crystal. Modern crystal sculptors always take into account the axis, or orientation of the crystal's molecular symmetry, because if they carve "against the grain," the piece is bound to shatter -- even with the use of lasers and other high-tech cutting methods.
To compound the strangeness, HP could find no microscopic scratches on the crystal which would indicate it had been carved with metal instruments. Dorland's best hypothesis for the skull's construction is that it was roughly hewn out with diamonds, and then the detail work was meticulously done with a gentle solution of silicon sand and water. The exhausting job -- assuming it could possibly be done in this way -- would have required man-hours adding up to 300 years to complete.
Under these circumstances, experts believe that successfully crafting a shape as complex as the Mitchell-Hedges skull is impossible; as one HP researcher is said to have remarked, "The damned thing simply SHOULDN'T BE."
Peace!
http://www.world-mysteries.com/sar_6_1.htm

http://com2.runboard.com/bcreativecosmosplanetaryforum.fconspiracy.t53
http://www.unmuseum.org/cryskull.htm

Ho lordy,

This is a quote from one of those sites:

"It now appears that this tale of the skull's discovery was entirely fabricated. Mitchell-Hedges apparently purchased the skull at an auction at Sothebys in London, in 1943. This has been verified by documents at the British Museum, which had bid against Mitchell-Hedges for the crystal artifact.

This revelation is consistent with the known history of Mitchell-Hedges's involvement with the skull. There are no photographs of the skull among those that were taken during his Lubaatun expedition, and there is no documentation of Mitchell-Hedges displaying or even acknowledging the skull prior to 1943."

Right from the start there is an intention of deception. If someone thinks aliens made it then aliens have to be demonstrated to exsit before that idea is entertained. If someone thinks a diety created it then that deity has to be demonstrated to exist... and so on.

Godless said:

Funny, did they have 13 Noah's arks? This Skulls exists as you and me. You did a lots of thinking and reading, congratulations.

Those skulls aren't not as perfect as this:

5094a.jpg

They look like art to me. Those skulls look more like cartoons.

Hi cat miki
I think you should be a member of Skepticism forever. Even then, when the truth will walk in front of you. Don't take it for bad, but that's how I see. Do a research and think.
Peace

Godless said:

M*W: The very nerve! Jayleew knows for a fact, because he has seen the actual photographs on the Internet, of Noah's Ark sitting atop Mount Ararat, and Egyptian chariot wheels lying at the bottom of the Red Sea. How much more proof is it gonna take?

Godless
I will thanks.
Medicine Woman
With a help of God, don't miss the birth.

we will all have brittle bone disease, and be made of glass, is'nt it obvious.

Back