Go to Hell!

Amazing the lengths people will go to in their attempts to twist simple statements that they just cannot accept into something totally false.

The lake of fire is the eternal lake of fire and people will be caste into it and they will be in torment forever and ever.

If people don't believe that then so be it. But trying to twist the scriptures into saying something totally different to what it clearly states smacks of the desperation of those who cling onto anything that will save them from fear.

All Praise The Ancient Of Days

I see you have forgotten to take the tablets ( pun intended) again.

No. Why should i?

One either believes it or not.

You must first either believe in God or not and believe He is the God of Abraham.

So the only evidence is the Word of God. If one believes that then they will believe in the Lake of Fire.

Well said ! Evidence indeed ! How dare he ask you to prove the obvious, obvious that is to every right-minded, god-fearing Bible student

Haha.. how predictable.

Isn't it your duty as a Christian to collect souls ?

You are doing him a disservice. He has run out of space for souls at the moment. He will free up some space for a new lot when he has sent some more to the Lake of Fire.

You are doing him a disservice. He has run out of space for souls at the moment. He will free up some space for a new lot when he has sent some more to the Lake of Fire.

Ah yea, that's probably it.
Still, I'd like to see some brochures before deciding in which resort I want to spend eternity.

Haha.. how predictable.

Isn't it your duty as a Christian to collect souls ?

No.

I will go through my whole life and i will never "collect a soul".

My calling is to give the message of Salvation through the Messiah Jesus to whomsoever will listen. It is that persons decision to either give their soul to the message or not.

I do not collect souls, people don't give their souls to me. But to the Word of God.

Ah yea, that's probably it.
Still, I'd like to see some brochures before deciding in which resort I want to spend eternity.

You can get brochures but, as the are printed on asbestos for obvious reasons. be aware that asbestos fibres entering your lungs may damage your health.

Address your enquiries to.

Satan, the Arch Deceiver,
Central Reservations,

Hell 666 666

May I take this opportunity to remind you that Satan only sells one-way tickets

You can get brochures but, as the are printed on asbestos for obvious reasons. be aware that asbestos fibres entering your lungs may damage your health.

Address your enquiries to.

Satan, the Arch Deceiver,
Central Reservations,

Hell 666 666

May I take this opportunity to remind you that Satan only sells one-way tickets

I will view them from a distance..
Maybe Adstar can scan his and post them here, he obviously has them.

No.

I will go through my whole life and i will never "collect a soul".

My calling is to give the message of Salvation through the Messiah Jesus to whomsoever will listen. It is that persons decision to either give their soul to the message or not.

I do not collect souls, people don't give their souls to me. But to the Word of God.

You should put in more effort. Just saying it is so isn't going to convince any non-believer.
So lets hear it. Why should I believe in Jesus as my Savior ? Or God ?

I will view them from a distance..
Maybe Adstar can scan his and post them here, he obviously has them.

If you ask nicely, he can even give a temperature forecast for the different regions of Hell. If you are new to all this, I suggest you select the 500 degree C zone which is ideal for beginners.

If you ask nicely, he can even give a temperature forecast for the different regions of Hell. If you are new to all this, I suggest you select the 500 degree C zone which is ideal for beginners.

I guess I need to bring my sunblock..

But because they explain things in a simplistic black and white kind of way they are trumpeted by people who want to see things in a simplistic black and white way.

christians often see things black and white: "either you believe in jesus or you go to hell"

and i know that some people have christian parents, and yet they are not christians. but usually you share the religion/worldview of your parents.

Amazing the lengths people will go to in their attempts to twist simple statements that they just cannot accept into something totally false.

The lake of fire is the eternal lake of fire and people will be caste into it and they will be in torment forever and ever.

If people don't believe that then so be it. But trying to twist the scriptures into saying something totally different to what it clearly states smacks of the desperation of those who cling onto anything that will save them from fear.

I was hoping for some real discussion from those who disagree.
Plugging your fingers into your ears and saying how stupid people are does not qualify.
If you are so sure this guy is not correct, why not explain why?
Refute his points.
Explain why the translations he discussed are correct.
Show where his reason failed.

By the way, if the Bible "clearly states" everything, why do we have over 30,000 different flavors of Christianity all claiming the same scriptures?

Plugging your fingers into your ears and saying how stupid people are does not qualify.
Refute his points.

By the way, if the Bible "clearly states" everything, why do we have over 30,000 different flavors of Christianity all claiming the same scriptures?

My understanding of many of Jesus Christ's references to Gehenna was to the Jews to illustrate their worst nightmare, to be put "away" from God and thus outside of the camp. This threat of punishment-to be put away from God or hidden from God goes back to Exodus.

The main concept for the, "Hell is a lake of Fire" goes to Revelation, which I stated in an earlier post. If you wish I will seek out further biblical evidence for you, but somehow I doubt you will take it as "sufficient evidence":rolleyes:

Refute his points.

גהינום
It's a good point you are raising, I will try to clarify it as I know it to be. Many Jewish words lend their names to places, ideas and people even inside the Jewish world. Since the word Gehenna was written before they lived in that region, the name of the area was a result of the definition of the word. For example, engraving is the same way for writing on a chalk board. Chalk boards didn't exist before the word. Aish meant fire, and it also means man. There's a lot of these.

The reason it was referred to Gehenem AFTER the second temple era was the state of the people was low. Traditionally the people living there were in a low state of purity, a low state of holliness. The term gehenem literally means place (beyond the world) to make pure. Since Jews blame themselves for the destruction of the second temple, then the killing and burning of those people in the field is supposed to represent the fact they were unholy and were righteously punished for their transgressions.

Christians, Muslims and others interpreted it as literally meaning "BURNING"
Jews interpret it to mean something more close to "Washing Machine" ; )

Everyone goes to gehenom if I understand correctly. What you're molded into is dependent on your merit.

NOTE: The place that was Hennoms would be referred to as Behennom. As in "House of Hennom" Where as gehennom is a different word.

Last edited:
Refute his points.

You are possibly unaware that a discussion with Adstar is not possible. This site is littered with failed attempts to engage with him. Look at his posts and see for yourself.

Adstar beleves his understanding of the Bible unreservedly. He also believes that the Holy Spirit talks through him. There is nothing anyone can say that will elicit a response that is other than a quotation from the Bible or some other reference to it.

If you were hoping for a discussion , you will be disappointed. However, there is no reason why you should take my word for all of this. Address some comments and questions of your own to Adstar.

What you are saying is laudable but inappropriate. If you were hoping to join in a dicussion rather than be a passive spectator, take up your own suggestion and contact Adstar. I will await the outcome with interest.

This is one of my favoriate threads ever. It clearly refutes the idea that a hell exists. It is so tempting to post some arguements aganist the adstar, such as his complete refutation and showing how *(^(*%*%$ one can be in refuting some straight forward point. Seriously. A dead point. Thats what this thread is. Hell does not exist.

lol
:D

You should put in more effort. Just saying it is so isn't going to convince any non-believer.
So lets hear it. Why should I believe in Jesus as my Savior ? Or God ?

You just don't get it.

I am under no pressure to convince any non-believer why they should believe Jesus. Wether i am used by God to give His message to 1000 acceptors or 1 acceptors or Wether all i ever do in my life is give His message to rejectors makes no difference to the fact that i have accepted His Word. It makes no difference to my relationship with Him.

You should believe Jesus because Jesus is right. You should believe God because God is right.

Back