George Zimmerman found Not Guilty.

hang on he deserved to die because he tried to buy a gun, that's kwhilborn's argument right?

Aren't we talking about an AMERICAN case? you know the country where the response to a school shooting is a recommendation that MORE people buy guns?? The country where the right in the constitution they are most proud of and fearful of being taken away isn't the right to vote its the right to own a gun???

That's why I think everyone in the US should have a gun, just like Switzerland where violent crime including assault and robbery is virtually unheard of in Switzerland. Either everyone has a gun or no one has a gun. With every American packing there would be a new world of respect, Zimmerman especially wouldn't have approached Trayvon if he thought he was carrying a firearm. Switzerland has one of the highest rates of gun ownership in the world, but little gun-related street crime

That's why I think everyone in the US should have a gun, just like Switzerland where violent crime including assault and robbery is virtually unheard of in Switzerland. Either everyone has a gun or no one has a gun. With every American packing there would be a new world of respect, Zimmerman especially wouldn't have approached Trayvon if he thought he was carrying a firearm. Switzerland has one of the highest rates of gun ownership in the world, but little gun-related street crime

they have guns because they actually are part of the army but they don't have ammo. I wasn't supporting gun ownership, I was pointing out how stupid the position this twit is taking that in a country which believes that the response to school shootings is to buy more guns THIS kid deserves to die for looking at guns, its hypocrisy

they have guns because they actually are part of the army but they don't have ammo. I wasn't supporting gun ownership, I was pointing out how stupid the position this twit is taking that in a country which believes that the response to school shootings is to buy more guns THIS kid deserves to die for looking at guns, its hypocrisy

They only removed ammo in 2007. It doesn't matter if they are part of a militia or not, you can train anyone to be a responsible gun owner. I understood your initial point which is why I'm saying either everyone carries or no one carries. Take a look at mandatory gun ownership counties like Kennesaw, Georgia. They've only had three murders since its been a mandatory gun county and two of those were by knives! One by gun. After the law went into effect in 1982, crime against persons plummeted 74 percent compared to 1981, and fell another 45 percent in 1983 compared to 1982. And it has stayed impressively low. In addition to nearly non-existent homicide (murders have averaged a mere 0.19 per year), the annual number of armed robberies, residential burglaries, commercial burglaries, and rapes have averaged, respectively, 1.69, 31.63, 19.75, and 2.00 through 1998.

That's what I mean by a new world of respect.

@ Asguard and Lucysnow,
He was not just looking to buy. He was buying and selling. If you can read his widely available and linked/posted sms messages with any other conclusion then I think that is simple foolishness.

The person asked him the price for a .38 caliber. He told them the price was $150 and tried to get the other kid to share it with someone. You cannot sell a legitimate gun to two owners so it had to be an illegal handgun in discussion.

Support illegal handguns in America all you like. I live elsewhere.

First however it is up to anybody reading these to search the internet and verify these phone extraction records are verified with the websites you trust. These exist on hundreds of websites once they were released by the defense team.

http://www.gzdocs.com/documents/0513/discovery_3/extraction_reports/report1.pdf

http://www.gzdocs.com/documents/0513/discovery_3/extraction_reports/report2.pdf

http://www.gzdocs.com/documents/0513/discovery_3/extraction_reports/report3.pdf

http://www.gzdocs.com/documents/0513/discovery_3/extraction_reports/report4.pdf

http://www.gzdocs.com/documents/0513/discovery_3/extraction_reports/report5.pdf

http://www.gzdocs.com/documents/0513/discovery_3/extraction_reports/report6a.pdf

http://www.gzdocs.com/documents/0513/discovery_3/extraction_reports/report7.pdf

http://www.gzdocs.com/documents/0513/discovery_3/extraction_reports/report8.pdf

1.DEALING FOR ILLEGAL GUNS,
Taken From Extraction Report #1

Trayvon: I gotta bill right na for sum fire
read: You want a 22 revolver
read repeating: You want a 22 revolver
Trayvon:Wat shoota??
read : dat me u ass u dnt know how ur chick look
Trayvon: Can fool meet me at da gym??
Trayvon :Bru om here
Trayvon: tell fool I got 80 for him right na
(NOTE: It seems he is buying a 22 caliber revolver according to above).

read: You know somebody with some 38
Trayvon: Yea 150
read: You like other stuff too
read : You got suin for the 80 or 90
Trayvon: That's how much U got??
Trayvon: U Wanna share a .380 w/(name blacked out)
read:who
read: wat with da money I gave you
Trayvon yeah nd he gon put in
read :How ima gt da fire
Trayvon yall gon split it
read: it's gne b at my crib
(NOTE: It seems he is selling a .38 caliber handgun here, and trying to talk person into "Sharing" a gun).
(NOTE: No legal gun purchases allow two kids to "SHARE" a gun).

read:You want 150 4 the 38
Trayvon: Naw Im finna get it 2 late
From Extraction report # 5
Trayvon: U Wanna share a .380 w/(name blacked out)
read:who
read: wat with da money I gave you
Trayvon yeah nd he gon put in
read :How ima gt da fire
Trayvon yall gon split it
read: it's gne b at my crib
Trayvon: U wanna shar it w/(name blacked out again)
read: Na am finna cop a 38 4 a face
Taken from Extraction report # 8
read: You want a .22 revolver
Trayvon : yoo

2.VIOLENT ASSAULTS (PLURAL),

Taken From Extraction report # 1
Trayvon: Yea cause he got mo hits cause da 1st round he had me on the ground nd i couldn't do ntn.
Trayvon: naw my ol g say she dont want me home cause she think ima get in mo trouble *
Trayvon continued: fighting

read: WAT YHOU DID
Trayvon: : Fightn

Taken from Extraction report # 3
Read: When you gonna teach me how to fight?
(NOTE: Somebody is seeking Trayvon for fight training. This shows Trayvon is respected a bit as fighter by at least someone).
Taken From Extraction Report # 6
Trayvon: Tired and sore
read: mee too, but wat happen tah yuhh??
Trayvon : Fight
read: Y!?
Trayvon: Cause Man dat nigga snitched on me
[NOTE: He is claiming here to beat up a snitch]
read: Bae y yum always fightingg man, ya got suspended?
Trayvon:Naw we thumped afta school in a duckd off spot
read: Ohh Well Damee
Trayvon: I lost da 1st round :) but I won da 2nd and 3rd .....
read: Ohh so it was 3 rounds ? *Dames well at least yu won lol but yuu needa stop fightingg but forreal
Trayvon: Naw im not done wit fool..... ge gone have 2 see me a again
read: No Bae stop, yuu aint gonna bee satisfied till yuh suspended again huh?
Trayvon:Naw but he aint breed nuff 4 me, only his nose.... but afta dat im done
(NOTE: Notice Trayvon was not satisfied with a little blood. He wanted more blood).

3. DRUG ABUSE, on his own phone texts.

Taken From extraction Report # 1
read: Oh you smoke?
Trayvon : Yea do u??
Trayvon: y'all had smoked da rest.

Trayvon: Thats worse than smokin cause addiction to alcohol is worse than addiction to weed
read: U better be high talking a lot dat shit
Trayvon: Naw i aint smok 2day u just wanna act a ass

Trayvon: Can we smoke 1 last time??

Taken from Extraction Report # 2
friend: WAT U DID 2DAY
Trayvon: smoke and sleep

and also:
Was he kicked out of his own moms home?

Taken from Extraction Record # 1

Trayvon: my mom just told me i gotta move with my dad. she just kicked me out :(

NOTE: Some may think all the Smoke talk is about cigarettes. He had THC in his system when he died as well. He does say weed in sms messages.

I did not copy everything, but tried to copy as best I could and keep context. I believe I did not mix up sender/sendee, but it is possible.

It is true Trayvon is not on trial, and had no criminal record, but his sms texts clearly show he was a drugged and violent 6'2 thug who sold illegal handguns.

There is more evidence presented to us in forms of police reports, etc that show Trayvon had "Burglary tools" and "stolen jewelry" in his possession when he was searched due to graffiti, but anybody can search for that information on their own. This post is only about phone records.

I could care less if Trayvon was on trial. These phone records are of illegal activities and I believe what I see.

If you see someone litter in front of you are they still a litterbug whether they got a ticket or not?

This seems like the rationale being used here a lot.

I AM NOT SAYING HE DESERVED TO DIE (although anyone dealing in illegal handguns I have no sympathy for as over 15000 kids die here every year because of guns).

I AM SAYING IF HE HAS CRIMINAL TENDENCIES THEN WHY DO WE BELIEVE HE WAS ONLY WALKING HOME FROM THE STORE WHEN THE GZ VERSION AND EVIDENCE CLEARLY SHOW HE WAS TAKING LONG WAY HOME, IF AT ALL.

WE ALSO KNOW TRAYVON WAS A VIOLENT FIGHTER (WANTED MORE BLOOD FROM HIS VICTIM AFTER FIGHT) BASED ON ABOVE TEXTS. SO MAYBE NEIGHBORHOOD WATCH WAS GUILTY OF WATCHING HIM, BUT TRAYVON COULD HAVE ATTACKED GZ AS CLAIMED BY GZ.

MORAL OF STORY: DON'T PICK A FIGHT WITH SOMEONE ARMED.

I AM SAYING IF HE HAS CRIMINAL TENDENCIES THEN WHY DO WE BELIEVE HE WAS ONLY WALKING HOME FROM THE STORE WHEN THE GZ VERSION AND EVIDENCE CLEARLY SHOW HE WAS TAKING LONG WAY HOME, IF AT ALL.
Because criminals don't generally shit in their own neighbourhood - it draws unwanted and un-neccessary attention t

WE ALSO KNOW TRAYVON WAS A VIOLENT FIGHTER (WANTED MORE BLOOD FROM HIS VICTIM AFTER FIGHT) BASED ON ABOVE TEXTS.
Who cares? He's entitled to defend himself, whether or not he used reasonable force isn't up to you.

SO MAYBE NEIGHBORHOOD WATCH WAS GUILTY OF WATCHING HIM, BUT TRAYVON COULD HAVE ATTACKED GZ AS CLAIMED BY GZ.
Yes. The kid attacked the guy who was stalking him and watching him, what's your point precisely?

MORAL OF STORY: DON'T PICK A FIGHT WITH SOMEONE ARMED.
Moral of the story: Don't pick a fight unless you know you can win it - which is what Zimmerman did. He picked the fight by following a kid.

Oh, and have you noticed? There is little or no hesitation when Zimmerman says "He looks black". He may not have raised the point, but he had clearly made up his mind that the kid looked black by that stage of the conversation.

They only removed ammo in 2007. It doesn't matter if they are part of a militia or not, you can train anyone to be a responsible gun owner. I understood your initial point which is why I'm saying either everyone carries or no one carries. Take a look at mandatory gun ownership counties like Kennesaw, Georgia. They've only had three murders since its been a mandatory gun county and two of those were by knives! One by gun. After the law went into effect in 1982, crime against persons plummeted 74 percent compared to 1981, and fell another 45 percent in 1983 compared to 1982. And it has stayed impressively low. In addition to nearly non-existent homicide (murders have averaged a mere 0.19 per year), the annual number of armed robberies, residential burglaries, commercial burglaries, and rapes have averaged, respectively, 1.69, 31.63, 19.75, and 2.00 through 1998.

That's what I mean by a new world of respect.

If more guns were to reduce violence crime, how come USA has one of the highest violent crime rates for a developed country, yet it has more guns then any other country per capita, including Switzerland? If we arm everyone so that can all be "respectful" of each other, does that not mean lethal consequences for any transgression, does that not mean shoot a kid dead because he did not turn down the music? Should we not turn back to the time of duals and family vendettas as well?

@Trippy
Burglars may be cautious, or lazy.
Or perhaps, as opportunists, they don't need to travel far to find an open window or unlocked door.
They tend to burgle not far from their homes.
As with a lot of the stuff on here, it doesn't make much difference,
but you might find the data of interest.

It should be noted that the availability of vehicles after age 16 can change the distance
individuals travel to commit burglaries a bit. It has been noted that the farther the distance
traveled, the more likely a burglar is to get higher “rewards” (Snook, 2004). According to our
data, burglars aged 12-20 traveled roughly 1.8 miles to their targeted location; 21 to 30 year olds
traveled an average of 2.1 miles. There is a drop back down to roughly 1.7 miles from ages 31-40
and a further decrease to about 1.4 miles at ages 41-50. The average distance rises again at 51+
years going up to 1.7 miles again. It seems distances are relatively stable for the most part which
falls in line with other research,such as Wright & Decker’s Burglars on the Job.
http://www.rit.edu/cla/cpsi/WorkingPapers/2012/2012-06.pdf

If more guns were to reduce violence crime, how come USA has one of the highest violent crime rates for a developed country, yet it has more guns then any other country per capita, including Switzerland? If we arm everyone so that can all be "respectful" of each other, does that not mean lethal consequences for any transgression, does that not mean shoot a kid dead because he did not turn down the music? Should we not turn back to the time of duals and family vendettas as well?

Listen the safest place I've ever lived was not in NY where they have strict gun laws but in Eureka Springs, Arkansas where everyone openly carried. In Eureka I never had to lock my front door. The reason why there is so much gun violence is because typically criminals can get hold of a gun while most people go unarmed. There are lethal consequences for transgressions anyway but very few shoot outs and by that I mean is that its not as easy or simple to pull a gun on someone who is also armed and trained to use a weapon. The kid died not because he didn't turn down his music but because he was confronted by an armed perpetrator. If the perp KNEW that those two men where carrying a weapon do you think he would have gotten into an argument with them over music they were playing in their car in a parking lot no less? I doubt it. Family vendettas? I don't know what that would has to do with anything.

But consider this situation for a moment http://abcnews.go.com/US/okla-woman-shoots-kills-intruder911-operators-shoot/story?id=15285605

Having an armed populace doesn't mean more lax laws but more stricter circumstances whereby you can actually shoot to kill. Do you believe for a second Zimmerman would have followed Trayvon if he KNEW that the young man was armed? I say he would have called the cops and not left his apartment. The reality is that the US is not going to be disarmed, so then make sure they are well armed. Actually there are so many guns in the US it would be impossible in a free society to confiscate them all. Go and check the stats and you will find that the states with the strictest gun laws also have the most gun violence and commonly by those who arrive at a firearm illegally.

That could be true, but the words have been picked very carefully. Gun related street crime
The word "street crime" is there to discount family killings, suicides and accidental deaths.
In terms of percentage homicides involving guns, Switzerland is worse than the USA.
In Switzerland, 72.2% of homicides involve firearms, in the USA a mere 60%.
Their suicide rate with firearms is also high.
As a peaceful country, they would probably be even better off if they restricted guns.
The peacefulness has more to do with general prosperity than weapons.
see http://www.theguardian.com/news/datablog/2012/jul/22/gun-homicides-ownership-world-list

If you look at these two lists and compare them, you'll quickly see that the biggest marker for the likelihood of being murdered
is not guns, or lack of guns, but general poverty. The worst countries are in Africa and South America. Poverty makes life cheap.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_o...pulation_living_in_poverty#cite_note-wdipov-1
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_intentional_homicide_rate

Both S America and Africa are generally far worse than the USA.
But why is a rich country like America so violent in comparison to Europe?

Last edited:
Well, i dont own a gun and never have. I shot plenty of guns as a child\young adult, just never got into them.

The amount of guns we have in U.S is astonishing though. The UK has high crime as well and they dont even have guns...AFAIK, they had to turn them all in. But i see youtubes and they are scary if you ever get trapped in one of those mobs. It is frightening.

Yet the Jury Acquitted Zimmerman WITHOUT knowing all of this damning evidence we hear from Trayvons own Text messages.
There is no "evidence" against Martin, damning or otherwise.

I could give a hoot in hell whether he had charges or record against him. I read his own words dealing guns, and wanting more blood from victims. I'd deport him to America (maybe this is normal teenage behavior there).
What victims and what guns?

Show me what gun he bought or had in his possession? Where are these guns? And where are these victims? If he was in a fight club, as you claimed he was, it means that people go there voluntarily to fight other people. It's like boxing.

If Trayvon was looking at homes in the rain deciding which ones could be most easily robbed then his criminal behavior is very relevant.
What criminal behaviour?

Is it criminal to walk and look at houses? I do it all the time when I walk the dog. Even in the rain. Dog walks slowly.. I could stare solely at the footpath or I can look around at my surroundings and take in said surroundings. I have even been known to stop and smell flowers in some people's yards.

You have no evidence that he robbed anything prior to that. And even if he had, Zimmerman could not have known this. So what criminal behaviour was he partaking in that warranted his being shot and killed by some off duty Neighbourhood Watch who drives around armed and following people?

If he was just walking home (does not match first 911 call), then it is not relevant.
Actually, the 911 call does match that he was walking home. Even Zimmerman's re-enactment shows that Martin was actually on his path home.

I'm not saying He deserved to be shot.
Really? Earlier you praised Zimmerman for having killed Martin.
I am saying the kid was not mr. perfect and likely a bad choice as a Martyr.
And yet your martyr is the guy who drove around armed, shot and killed an unarmed teenage boy who wasn't doing anything wrong and who has a record of assaulting a police officer and also of domestic abuse against his ex. How he was allowed to own and carry a gun is beyond me. Perhaps your choice of martyr is not the best.

that could be true, but the words have been picked very carefully. Gun related street crime
the word "street crime" is there to discount family killings, suicides and accidental deaths.
In terms of percentage homicides involving guns, switzerland is worse than the usa.
In switzerland, 72.2% of homicides involve firearms, in the usa a mere 60%.
Their suicide rate with firearms is also high.
As a peaceful country, they would probably be even better off if they restricted guns.
The peacefulness has more to do with general prosperity than weapons.
See http://www.theguardian.com/news/datablog/2012/jul/22/gun-homicides-ownership-world-list

if you look at these two lists and compare them, you'll quickly see that the biggest marker for the likelihood of being murdered
is not guns, or lack of guns, but general poverty. The worst countries are in africa and south america. Poverty makes life cheap.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/list_o...pulation_living_in_poverty#cite_note-wdipov-1
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/list_of_countries_by_intentional_homicide_rate

both s america and africa are generally far worse than the usa.
But why is a rich country like america so violent in comparison to europe?

yes!!!!!

@ Captain Kremmen @ Trippy,
Also he was already far from his own neighborhood.

@ Trippy,
So it is okay to punch someone if you are convinced they are following you? He had a cell phone. Would not calling the police be a bit more appropriate than beating someone up? Moral arguments work both ways. Maybe he did know Trayvon was black. That seems to be the average assumption anyways. I just think when he confirms Trayvon is black at !:05 of the phone call it seems like he is also confirming it himself. My opinion is different, but it doesn't matter.

jesus christ no, it doesn't in this case. moral arguments do go both ways only if it's legitimate and equal. zimmerman was the instigator doing what he was not supposed to do, the adult, the one who had the responsibility as a neighborhood watchmen who acted irresponsibly and recklessly because he took the law into his own hands. zimmerman had the most responsibility to account for in this case beginning to end, period.

how could you honestly justify what zimmerman did with the bs you've spewed because it's not legitimate. why? you keep posting character asassination against martin when it had no bearing on this case at all. if that was the case, why aren't you mentioning zimmerman's past history of flagrant impulse control problems, temper and physical battery that he was fired as a neighborhood watchman before? actually what reasoning you are using is flawed and even unethical as again, martin was doing nothing wrong whatsoever. you purposely take things out of context to justify such as martin punching as if that alone somehow justifies zimmerman murdering him. however, zimmerman was a neighborhood watchmen who didn't just watch and report, who also was packing loaded which a neighborhood watchmen should not be doing and you ignore the one who bears the greatest responsibility. it was zimmerman who should have just reported and not acted as if he was judge, jury and executioner as he had no rights to.

There is no "evidence" against Martin, damning or otherwise.

Indeed and that is the bottom line and it is the bottom line that kwhilborn has repeatedly ignored. Kwhilborn doesn’t let little things like fact and reason get in his way. His tactic here, repeating lies ad ad nauseum, is an attempt to make people believe lies. If he keeps repeating lies often enough, perhaps people will start believing his lies. It is a tactic commonly used by folks in the American right wing.

@ Birch,
So you think I should teach my kids it's okay to punch neighborhood watch or people following them. He could have called audibly for help or phoned for help if he felt threatened. It was a subdivision in the summer, it's not like he was being followed in a spooky forest in Neverland. Even if GZ was an "asscracker" (What Trayvons GF said he called GZ) gay type stalker, did Trayvon think GZ was going to rape him on a no fence walkway between 20 houses?

@ JoePistole,
If people start quoting Bells, I give up. Bells kept saying Trayvons phone records were not real despite the fact that most 10 year old children could find them on the internet and verify them. Trayvon made gun deals (buying and selling) on his phone records, he discussed beating up a snitch and having to beat him up again because there was not enough blood the first time, he discussed being kicked out of his school, and his own mother kicked him out admittedly on these phone texts. He also discussed doing drugs, etc.

I just said saying there is "no evidence" here is like saying a person you just saw drop litter is not a litterbug because a cop never witnessed it. I think it is an ignorant standpoint used by those who don't wish to confront the reality.

See Transcripts in post # 584 above... (or click link)
http://www.sciforums.com/showthread...d-Not-Guilty&p=3099531&viewfull=1#post3099531

If this was a phone conversation you could argue it was a play being rehearsed, but these were text messages. There is NO way any sane person can view those texts and not conclude TM was involved in selling illegal handguns to kids.

@ Captain Kremmen @ Trippy,
Also he was already far from his own neighborhood.
Remind me, who was he visiting again?

Take a moment to think about it in relationship to what I said. I'm sure you'll figure it out.

@ Trippy,
So it is okay to punch someone if you are convinced they are following you?
Not what I said. But who says Martin threw the first punch?

He had a cell phone. Would not calling the police be a bit more appropriate than beating someone up?
1. You're still assuming Martin threw the first punch.
2. Black Kid... White neighbourhood... Take a moment to think about it...

Moral arguments work both ways.
Present one capable of carrying itself.

Maybe he did know Trayvon was black. That seems to be the average assumption anyways.
Are we listening to the same phone call? 28 seconds into the phonecall, the first time he was asked "He looks black." Not "I'm not sure." It suggests that he has already made up his mind.

I just think when he confirms Trayvon is black at !:05 of the phone call it seems like he is also confirming it himself. My opinion is different, but it doesn't matter.
Confirming a prior suspicion you mean?

Not what I said. But who says Martin threw the first punch?

Zimmerman said so.
He also said that Martin went for his gun.
Given that there were no witnesses to say otherwise, how could a jury find him guilty of 2nd degree murder?
It isn't a crime to walk in the rain, but neither is it a crime to follow someone you think looks suspicious,
no matter how annoying it might be to the suspect.
Some of the jury may have had grave doubts about his version of events.
Kwhilborn has certainty about them, because Martin had fights, talked about a gun, and smoked pot.

@ Birch,
So you think I should teach my kids it's okay to punch neighborhood watch or people following them. He could have called audibly for help or phoned for help if he felt threatened. It was a subdivision in the summer, it's not like he was being followed in a spooky forest in Neverland. Even if GZ was an "asscracker" (What Trayvons GF said he called GZ) gay type stalker, did Trayvon think GZ was going to rape him on a no fence walkway between 20 houses?

are you purposely being obtuse? do you know self-defense goes both ways, right? but using lethal force is okay with you for a punch, that's even assuming that zimmerman did not try to engage him or put his hands on him to detain him in the first place? so you think it's okay for your kid to be killed for a punch or a fight? lol. you think a neighborhood watchmen should be locked and loaded and follow people in the neighborhood, especially a teenage boy, and then shoot? lol. you are honestly telling me that zimmerman had no clue he was not aware he was going to incite the ire of someone doing that? unidentified himself? acting with authority beyond his call of duty just becuz he has power trip syndrome?

he is a teenage boy who was being followed, what makes you think they would call the police immediately? he wasn't the adult or had the most responsibility to bear in the first place which you continually ignore, he was walking home wondering why this guy is following him. you are really pretending that a teenage boy would immediately call police like a girl would? lmao

he was in his own neighborhood, nitwit. he was visiting family there.

Back