Gay marriages would destroy geneology and lead to inbreeding

Originally posted by Flores
Damn Mystech, even when I try to be nice, you criticize...Damn.

Haha, yeah ok, so I'm over defensive, I'll plead guilty to that. My bad ;p

I don't know that the leaf is marijuana?, I thought it was an olive branch.....An indication of peace.

Oh well alright, then in that case I accept, haha, just so long as I can throw it out before the cops find me with it. . . you must have a very interesting garden.

Tiassa use it all the time, and he seem peacefull.

Probably just chilling and satisfying his case of the munchies :p The world probably would be a much more pecefull place if everyone was using pot. . . just a bit more dim-witted. But hey, what's a better virtue, being quick witted or being peaceful? hmm. . .

I have to say that my idea regarding gays have changed in the past week drastically.

Uh oh, that's only going to encourage me to get involved in more of these kinds of discussions.

I said before that I was wrong in my harsh judgement and my outright disrespectfull attitude, that said, I'm not saying that you are right and I'm wrong, just that my behavior toward you was wrong, and I have no clue how god will judge your behavior.

Aww, well I accept that with the spirit in which it was meant, thank you. I don't know how God will judge me either, he's a big ol' mystery to me, I'll just do the best of what makes sense to me now and then have a go of backpedaling if I end up wrong once I'm dead.

Hmmm... interesting Swedish. If you have anything else like that, I'd think it could be an interesting (although seperate) discussion.

Last edited:
there have been discussions on the biological aspects of sexuality but it tends towards opinion and guesses. i'd like to see people use the literature more extensively and churn out legitimate debates based on fact.

if you're interested, look up hyenas, female hyenas, psuedopenis, psuedopenis presenting or any combination of those terms.

Back