Frenchman sued by wife for not having sex

I.... Besides live in sex is never as good as visiting sex IMO.:D

I agree. You appreciate teh person (and teh sex) more when you don't see them every day.

If I wanted children and my husband told me he wanted children, then we got married, then I found out he had a vasectomy, I would sue the hell out of him. That's fraud.

I agree. You appreciate teh person (and teh sex) more when you don't see them every day.

If I wanted children and my husband told me he wanted children, then we got married, then I found out he had a vasectomy, I would sue the hell out of him. That's fraud.

hmm I think you can ahh rejig the wiring...

at a high cost, not a guaranteed outcome, and he lied

Lying about something as major as that would be a down fall of any relationship I was in. Also not divulging every thing about your past is not the same as lying. Always makes me wonder why a woman thinks getting pregnant is a good way to hold on to a man after she told him she was taking precautions.

Guess the dude just settled instead of getting a hottie eh?

Well, that mistake is now biting his ass...

Guess the dude just settled instead of getting a hottie eh?

Well, that mistake is now biting his ass...

:D A guy can't win for losing, you just got to know that hottie's have their problems too. Just that not getting any sex is not one of them.

:D A guy can't win for losing, you just got to know that hottie's have their problems too. Just that not getting any sex is not one of them.

Lol at least that guy won't be making the news for something as ridiculous as this if he got a hottie

Lol at least that guy won't be making the news for something as ridiculous as this if he got a hottie

I'm still trying to figure out who should be more embarrassed over this. If you were the woman about to make this law suite, you would have to know it would become very public wouldn't you? That means she wanted to embarrass her husband so much that she didn't care about herself. Talk about love gone wrong.:D

i wonder if people would think this was a joke if it was the other way around. Its only 1 step away from removing spousal rape as an offence.

Wonder what other offences in the french criminal code would carry a 10,000 fine

i wonder if people would think this was a joke if it was the other way around. Its only 1 step away from removing spousal rape as an offence.

Wonder what other offences in the french criminal code would carry a 10,000 fine

You have to know France is not the only nation that has absurd law suites. :D

Also this is not a criminal law suite, so not sure why you are asking about criminal offenses.

Last edited:
You have to know France is not the only nation that has absurd law suites. :D

Also this is not a criminal law suite, so not sure why you are asking about criminal offences.

Umm, because i read the article.

the judge quoted the French civil and penal code, which requires both parties in a marriage to respect ‘lifelong community’ requiring them by law to have sexual relations.

Back