Four horsemen of the apocalypse

So you conclude that one of the horseman is really plague, which can be benevolent? Do you think holy war, conquest and death are benevolent? Any of them.

Not necessarily famine, but the rest are all about being a man.

Them what? From what I gather from reliable sources, the sun is due to red giant in roughly 5 billion years. In roughly 7.5 billion years, from what I've gathered from reliable sources, the sun will have very likely consumed the earth. Beyond this projection, is anyone's guess, but it may play out to deaths advantage, or maybe new seeds planted beyond the black hole centered in our galaxy.

If you like video games you should play Starfield.

It has been a while ... Atari/Nintendo era early to late 80's gen x here. My favorite was astroids and missile command. I don't play anymore, but props for the leading.

Starfield is set in 2330, earth pretty much destroyed(an experiment with the grav drive ended life on earth) but the happy ending is that humans colonized other planets.

Asteroids was class, as to missile command. Amazing how games evolved.

Starfield is set in 2330, earth pretty much destroyed(an experiment with the grav drive ended life on earth) but the happy ending is that humans colonized other planets.

Asteroids was class, as to missile command. Amazing how games evolved.

I agree. Even from the 80's to early 2000's. I'm not even sure how much since. We'll be on Enders field before it's over... If not somewhat already.

Back