Forbidden Love

And that would prove ......what???

Baron Max

And you're still a hypocrite.
Gays and lesbians can't be allowed to do something. Laws and rules can't be changed to help certain groups.

But it's OK for for those who want to commit incest to commit incest. Talk about changing morality and rules over time.

You try to find some abstract rule to justify your own prejudices, but the contradictions you create for yourself, you never notice.

Grantywanty said:
Why continue spouting adolescent comments while hiding behind an adolescent fake name, Baron?

Hmm. I'm not sure. Might be because regardless of who or where or what kind of a person you are, it's absolutely stupid to post your real name and address on a public forum? :shrug:

Hmm. I'm not sure. Might be because regardless of who or where or what kind of a person you are, it's absolutely stupid to post your real name and address on a public forum? :shrug:

I agee, actually. But my personality is not based on the idea that if someone is having a problem they are weak somehow. His is.

Am I expecting him to stand by what he's written? No.

Really, I am pointing out that all his macho posing is just that, posing.

Spouting sexist crap when no one knows who he is, is cowardly. He gets to express his hate publicly without taking responsibility for it.

Listening to him treat a whole group like shit and not calling him on it, not only reinforces his own stupidity, but it spreads further the idea that thinking women as just sexual objects for men is just another thought, just another opinion.

You have a sister or a mother perhaps. Baron Max thinks they are simply things to be fucked. And he says it.

Just wanted to point that out.

By the way, you could have pointed out that he was spouting crap and tried to make me feel silly for daring him to stand by his words.

I assume you thought it was more important to point out the error in my thinking than the error in his.

Or perhaps you agree with him.

Last edited:
By the way, you could have pointed out that he was spouting crap and tried to make me feel silly for daring him to stand by his words.

I assume you thought it was more important to point out the error in my thinking than the error in his.

Or perhaps you agree with him.

Or maybe you just need to lighten up. How often do you see a post like the one Baron made taken seriously? How is your "calling him out" going to get any actual results? Now he'll just push your (now revealed to be easy) buttons whenever he feels like it.

Honestly, calling someone out on the Internet. :poke:

Or maybe you just need to lighten up. How often do you see a post like the one Baron made taken seriously? How is your "calling him out" going to get any actual results? Now he'll just push your (now revealed to be easy) buttons whenever he feels like it.

Honestly, calling someone out on the Internet. :poke:

I see you are having a lot of trouble with this. One could almost say it was one of your buttons. Don't worry, I won't use it against you as you seem to be afraid he will against me. Hell, he hasn't even responded at all and I got one thank you via PM, so your fears about the absurdity of what I did seem exaggerated, to say the least. I have nothing more to say to him in any case.

You take things too literally and you are making assumptions about who I was communicating with, or only with.

Take it easy. I'll leave the thread and the Baron to ya.

I see you are having a lot of trouble with this. One could almost say it was one of your buttons. Don't worry, I won't use it against you as you seem to be afraid he will against me. Hell, he hasn't even responded at all and I got one thank you via PM, so your fears about the absurdity of what I did seem exaggerated, to say the least. I have nothing more to say to him in any case.

You take things too literally and you are making assumptions about who I was communicating with, or only with.

Take it easy. I'll leave the thread and the Baron to ya.

Heh, whatever you say Granty. :)

Incest is a strange subject... I don't see anything wrong with someone having sex with one of their siblings, but there's the problem of children that may result from such an act. I don't know anything about it, because I'm not particularly interested in the subject, but I've read on these forums that children conceived through incest tend to get the recessive genes. So.. what's wrong with that?
I remember the first time I had 'forbidden love'.
Her soft hair, felt like silk against my fingers, her teeth etching tender maps on my shoulder as I ponunded her.
She scratched me, something aweful, but I could not stop, even when I felt the warm blood reach my sweaty butt-crack.

Then it was over and her soft purring was my reward.
I gave her a dish of milk and she gave me that cold glance before she ran for the window.
Heh
Spouting sexist crap when no one knows who he is, is cowardly. He gets to express his hate publicly without taking responsibility for it.
Doesn't EVERYONE on discussion forums express their bullshit opinions without giving their names?
Listening to him treat a whole group like shit and not calling him on it
Does Baron Max have less freedom to express his opinions without fear of bigots(yes, bigots: those intolerant of others' opinions) harassing them? Oh yeah... WOW! You're awesome. Challenging an old man to post his name and address on the internet. What are you going to do? Turn into the Incredible Hulk and smash up his house? Anyway...if someone anywhere on the internet really makes you that mad that you feel you need to do something about it...come visit me 254 Mesabi, Sharon PA, 16146, in the US.. Ok? Then you can blow off some steam or whatever; I get stressed sometimes too....except I only get stressed about real life. Oh yeah, my name's Frank Tursack V... lol
i
t spreads further the idea that thinking women as just sexual objects for men is just another thought, just another opinion.
How is it not just another opinion? I mean... just because you or I don't agree with it, how can it be anything more or less than an opinion? And... why don't you have beef with most actors?
You have a sister or a mother perhaps. Baron Max thinks they are simply things to be fucked. And he says it.
Boo hoo. People can say/write whatever they want. Shut the fuck up.
Silly? Asking anyone for their name and address online is just lame...what could it posssibly accomplish?

Back