For those of you that dont believe in the bible

Originally posted by mossfan125
I dont know why you would call me a little worm, I am probably bigger than you and could beat your ass with ease. And you know what, FUCK YOUR PARENTS.

Well Moss,

There went your credability. Geez, and you were doing so well.

-Mike

Every fundamentalist will take of his mask eventualy.

They can't keep up this fake message that they are trying to help you.

They just feel better than everybody else and they want to spend some time among the doomed ones.

(that's us :D )

This has been a very interesting topic to read.

I have been forced to go to church for 16 years now. Although, I do not beleive in it, I know a good bit about the bible and the religion. Moss, obviously knows very little about both. The bible says that all men sin, but you are supposed to strive to be christ like, which calling someone an asswhole is something I doupt christ said, or maybe I missed that part sleeping last sunday? It also says you should repent of your sins when you do commit them.

Also, there are more steps to going to heaven then just accepting christ as the saviour. Have you read the bible Moss? Like, I said, I do not beleive in it, but its funny how all these people beleive in it so much, yet they cant even read the damn thing. They get all this wierd stuff like all you need is faith only. Only time fiath only is mentioned in the bible is in the phrase, "Not by faith only."

*BTW, Adam, do you have any recomendations of books about ancient religions?

Originally posted by Amphion
*BTW, Adam, do you have any recomendations of books about ancient religions?
Two interesting books:

Manners And Monuments Of Prehistoric Peoples by the Marquis De Nadaillac.

Religions Of Babylonia And Assyria by Theophilus Pinches.

These and other very interesting books can be found at: Project Guternberg.

Here are some more good books about ancient religions:

Shamanism and the Rise of Ancient Sumer by Dr. Carlos Smythe-Binder

They That Sinned by Jacob LeFong Hoover

Ancient Religions by Harry P. Onan

Human Sacrifices: Funny Side Up by L. Slade Toltannus

The Burning Baugh by Marrion St. Hibbet

The Beards of Gods by Billy Jones

I dont know why you would call me a little worm, I am probably bigger than you and could beat your ass with ease. And you know what, FUCK YOUR PARENTS.

Ah those wonderful, kind, peaceloving christians. Nice to see that that turn the other cheek, love thy neighbor thing is working for you.

Back