Fleas and Lice

Yes folks, lobsters, shrimp, crawfish, etc., can be thought of as aquatic insects. Or tarantulas or centipedes, if that makes you more comfortable eating one. :)

They aren't exactly insects though. If someone calls a spider an insect in my presence they run the risk of ridicule ;)

its probable that my statement is incorrect orleander. My assesment is based on the fact that as long as the blood isnt fully removed from the incect (or any creature including mamals i might add) before it atacks its next prey it would act like a used syringe.

That being said i didnt take into acount the antibacterial and anti viral effects that some animals have naturally or as FR says the size of the syringe.

its probable that my statement is incorrect orleander. My assesment is based on the fact that as long as the blood isnt fully removed from the incect (or any creature including mamals i might add) before it atacks its next prey it would act like a used syringe.

That being said i didnt take into acount the antibacterial and anti viral effects that some animals have naturally or as FR says the size of the syringe.

No, you just think you know everything. And then people who believe you look stupid by saying "well, I just learned at this science board from a mod that...."

enmos, what the hell is the mad face about?

this is a bug:
230px-Thenus_orientalis.jpg

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thenus_orientalis

they are the most expencive seafood per kg but they are well worth it, better than cray

uh, yeah. I know. :bugeye: And a crab is a crab and a rose is a rose and an ass is an ass.

Are crabs giant spiders then?

Crabs and spiders belong to the same Phylum but are in different subphylums.
Follow the link :)

i like my bugs from the ocean, they come naturally salted that way:)

Oh BTW if your ever eating morton bay bugs just cut laterally straight through the body between the two flaps on its head (the fresher the better, alive is best) and throw the two halves STRAIGHT onto a barby plate

Deglaze with a nice chardonay and then sit down with a glass of said chardy and eat straight out of the shell. Prerably with a girl of your choice, overlooking the ocean:)
cant beat it:)

Back