First Possible Scientific Evidence of ETs

How utterly childish and unimaginative. Just what we would expect from a nobody who believes every piece of UFO garbage he comes across. Low brow, low intelligence and low education - what a combination!!!!:rolleyes:

why thank you Read-Only, that's the kindest thing you've said to me a good while now.

People travel all the way across the United States to see one guy? People in other countries go to this one guy? Please, that stretches credibility beyond breaking point.

Well after 10 surgeries I would say he is an expert at implant removal now. Why not go to an expert who believes you instead of an inexperienced doctor who scoffs him.

That procedure was edited to pieces! If there had been a single shot, from first incision, to removal, well, maybe you'd have something, but we see the scalpel touch the skin, and then the camera angle changes, and then it changes again, and again, and there is no continuity, we do not know what happened in between camera angle changes, anything could have changed. That video is not evidence, it's an edited presentation, and you fell for it, meaning you lack discernement.

You lack critical thinking skills. This clip was originally aired on public television so of course its cut for time purposes.:rolleyes: Dr. Leir has the original and makes no secret about it, if you mail him he will send you a copy.

Contact them? Make an FOIA request?

Haha really? Lets play this one out. Say I do contact them and they tell me 'yes we got a small piece of meteorite from Dr. Leir'. This would still not prove anything to you, Dr. Leir could have switched the samples immediately after surgery; I would still not have direct proof the object taken from the neck was the object sent to the labs, only Dr. Leir knows that. This is what I thought you were alluding to, but I gave you too much credit.

Yes, I scanned through all 49 pages of the raw data, until I found something intelligible. Let's test your discernment, read the reports, then look at the data. The mismatch between the data and the report should be obvious to you. If you can't see it, you lack critical thinking.

Im not going to scan 49 pages looking for something you think is wrong, quit playing your stupid games. Tell me what the issue is and I will address it.

You have no proof that the spec removed is the same item sent for analysis.

Oh there it is, you answered your own question just the way I said you would! Looks like your having trouble keeping your thoughts in line.

From the analysis, the piece may be meteorite. These can be bought. Why meteorite? Why not circuitry? Why don't you see that as being odd?

Yes, it is odd. Very odd indeed.

Well after 10 surgeries I would say he is an expert at implant removal now. Why not go to an expert who believes you instead of an inexperienced doctor who scoffs him.

Yeah, and Billy Meier really is the only guy with a camera at the ready when the Saucers fly by, ....

Look, millions of people have X-Rays every year, but only this guy finds implants? Nobody else EVER finds one? Please, it's clear this is a one man show.

You lack critical thinking skills. This clip was originally aired on public television so of course its cut for time purposes.:rolleyes: Dr. Leir has the original and makes no secret about it, if you mail him he will send you a copy.

I criticised what I saw; a heavily edited video . If Dr Leir wants people to see his unedited version, I suggest he offers it on his web site, for free. Until then, it's all just smoke and mirrors.

Haha really? Lets play this one out. Say I do contact them and they tell me 'yes we got a small piece of meteorite from Dr. Leir'. This would still not prove anything to you, Dr. Leir could have switched the samples immediately after surgery; I would still not have direct proof the object taken from the neck was the object sent to the labs, only Dr. Leir knows that. This is what I thought you were alluding to, but I gave you too much credit.

We'd need provenance from start to finish, yes, and no, Leir hasn't provided that. You take too much on trust, this is almost like a religion for you.

Im not going to scan 49 pages looking for something you think is wrong, quit playing your stupid games. Tell me what the issue is and I will address it.

Your claim, your problem, so sorry, no, I'm not going to point it out.. Consider it a test. If you are too lazy to read through the documents, you fail. If you do not see the discrepancy, you fail. As a pro, you need to be as diligent as the skeptics, or you know, you just look stupid and lazy.

Oh there it is, you answered your own question just the way I said you would! Looks like your having trouble keeping your thoughts in line.

My thoughts are inline. Leir makes a claim, and I want proof for each stage, in line. You haven't given me that, so the claim fails to be proven.

Yes, it is odd. Very odd indeed.

Yeah, but not odd in a mysterious way, odd in a 'why not circuitry, or something obviously manufactured?' way. Even if Leir was removing meteorite, it would not prove an extraterrestrial intelligence put it there, because meteorites occur naturally!

Back