Feeding another meat

You are mistaken, as usual in your appeal to appeal to nature. Have you ever actually read that link?

Read it? I wrote it.

But tell me your argument. Why is what is natural right? Please explain.

Which should I do?

1. Kill my cat, so I no longer have to feed it.
2. Give it away to somebody else, so I'm not the immoral one.
3. Feed it a diet that will cause it to die?
4. Other (please specify).

Keep the cat and after the current cat (or dog or any other meat-eating pet you might have) dies without your assistance, don't get a new meat-eating pet. In the meantime, replace at least some of your cat's diet with sour cream, cream cheese and other non-meat products that the cat might like.

This doesn't make you innocent of participating in animal slaughter, but at least you have a plan to stop participating in it.

Keep the cat and after the current cat (or dog or any other meat-eating pet you might have) dies without your assistance, don't get a new meat-eating pet. In the meantime, replace at least some of your cat's diet with sour cream, cream cheese and other non-meat products that the cat might like.

This doesn't make you innocent of participating in animal slaughter, but at least you have a plan to stop participating in it.

I see every reason to continue with animal slaughter.

Cats are lactose intolerant. Besides, they eat meat by-products. No additional animals need to be killed to feed cats. Those were animals destined to die anyway. It's immoral not to use all of it.

Cats are lactose intolerant.

Not all cats. Cats that have been fed milk and milk products continually from early on, may keep their ability to digest milk and milk products.

Besides, they eat meat by-products. No additional animals need to be killed to feed cats. Those were animals destined to die anyway. It's immoral not to use all of it.

Sure. But how do we, as caretakers of cats, make sure that the food they eat really is from meat by-products? I suppose it comes down to trusting what the labels say ...

Back