Fantastic UFO Documentry Everyone Should See

I don't think there could ever be anything on the internet or anywhere other than first hand personal experience that should be able to convince an individual otherwise.
Increase one's opinion of probability sure, but to convince?...even the evidence would have to be first hand, meaning actually talking to witnesses in person and probly only after 100's if not thousands of them.

I digress, peace.

That's being totally unrealistic. I have no need to talk to "hundreds or thousands" of witnesses. As I said before, all it would take is a panel of RECOGNIZED scientists presenting their evidence. They could do it on TV, in the newspapers, magazines - whatever. Just as long as it isn't confined to those stupid tabloid things.

Something like that would be BIG news! It would be on every TV station around the world for everyone to see!!!! Not just tucked away back in some little corner of the internet like all the current garbage is...

That's being totally unrealistic. I have no need to talk to "hundreds or thousands" of witnesses. As I said before, all it would take is a panel of RECOGNIZED scientists presenting their evidence. They could do it on TV, in the newspapers, magazines - whatever. Just as long as it isn't confined to those stupid tabloid things.

Something like that would be BIG news! It would be on every TV station around the world for everyone to see!!!! Not just tucked away back in some little corner of the internet like all the current garbage is...

That's fine.

Garbage...how dare you give it that much credit.

Garbage...how dare you give it that much credit.

You're right - I gave it too much credit. At least most garbage can be turned into compost or burned to provide heat. So garbage DOES have some value while this 'stuff' is completely worthless.

You're right - I gave it too much credit. At least most garbage can be turned into compost or burned to provide heat. So garbage DOES have some value while this 'stuff' is completely worthless.

yeah right man.

I cannot believe this is not in the cesspool and my wisdom always ends up there.

i just drank sixteen gallons of fruit juice.

I've had a sighting myself so I guess I'm biased.
With a friend in broad daylight we saw 30-40 typical metallic crafts over Kalona B.C. Canada...no doubt about it.
Were these particular crafts alien or military, I don't know.
Whatever is going on in the world today, there's some strange shit going down.

If you can steer clear of all the fanaticism, there are a lot of reports that the Germans had flying disks in the '20s and perfected them about the end of WWII.
The Americans and Russians split the spoils after the Nazi's moved or destroyed most of it.
- Operation High jump
- Project Silver bug
- Project Paperclip

- Nov. 2000 issue of Popular Mechanics... (America's Nuclear Flying Saucer -L.R.V. The Lenticular Re-entry Vehicle)

Their guess was the Roswell craft has somewhere stamped on it - Made in Japan.

That's my guess too.
Military.

Last edited:
If you can steer clear of all the fanaticism, there is a lot of reports that the Germans had flying disks in the '20s and perfected them about the end of WWII.
The Americans and Russians split the spoils after the Nazi's moved or destroyed most of it.
- Operation High jump
- Project Silver bug
- Project Paperclip

- Nov. 2000 issue of Popular Mechanics... (America's Nuclear Flying Saucer -L.R.V. The Lenticular Re-entry Vehicle)

Their guess was the Roswell craft has somewhere stamped on it - Made in Japan.

That's my guess too.
Military.

Yeah, I can't say that particular instance was ET for certain.
In general though I do invest a certain % of probability that ET is in fact visiting earth, more so than not.

If indeed it was military, or all military...this is soooo not good.

Back