famous quotes bashing men

Is that how they came up with the words "pencil_ _ _ _"?

Doesn't sound like an olympic sport...

On the subject of equality and rape..
In the UK it is legally impossible for a man to be raped, even by another man.
How does the law stand in your counrty?

I saw a good list of comments at work, and remembered the best....

"Petrol and Oil. Ladies, your car needs both of these, not just air freshener and tissues" :)

Originally posted by Esp
*"Petrol and Oil. Ladies, your car needs both of these, not just air freshener and tissues"*

OMFG, there we go again! The same old cliches! When do you guys learn that not every woman doesn't know how to treat a car? :bugeye: I don't even have a drivers license or a car, I know you have to keep track of the oil, the petrol and the rest of the whatyemecallit...:p

I walk, my shoes are good, even the oldies, oiled whenever it's necessarry...Now let's figure out a nice Olympic sport, without being violent or defensive guys...

(guess it are women who have to keep track of the score, for men always cheat) ;)

You do...??? :bugeye:

Tell me, is it a typical male thing, to Cheat Fair??? Hahaha...it figures, yes...:p

posted by My darling Banshee
I don't even have a drivers license or a car, I know you have to keep track of the oil, the petrol and the rest of the whatyemecallit...

That would be the engine dear.

And you're right, men probably did invent the vibrator- cos we don't run on duracell. Except maybe when we're drunk that way they go on for hours and hours. It can get really boring. And sometimes the ashtray falls off his arse

I don't mean to be a party pooper but rape is never funny!

What is funny is the guy who was playing rugby. (A bit like american football but without all the poofy padding) and dislocated a hip. The medic came on and fixed it there and then trapping a testicle in the hip socket.

Apparently he broke a vocal chord... screaming.
I would be the first to defend him!!!:eek: :eek: :eek:

Peace men
No peace from women:D

Originally posted by Bbcboy
*Apparently he broke a vocal chord... screaming.*

Now you did it Bbcboy!:D I can't stop laughing anymore. Jesus, I can see it happen, hear the poor man scream! :D

Originally posted by Bbcboy too
*Peace men
No peace from women*

Yep, you guys better behave yourself, otherwise no peace in your lifes. :p

Oh Crap, I can't quit laughing... (wipes tears from her face):bugeye:

If you are interested

this is from Vic legle aid

Subject to the age limits, the law says that two people are not allowed to have sex unless they both agree. If you do not agree and someone threatens or touches you sexually they are breaking the law. Get advice from Victoria Legal Aid, or contact the Centre Against Sexual Assault. Click on the "How to Get Help" resource link at the right hand side of this page for details.

Dosen't matter if you are a guy, girl, gay or strait
If you don't consent its rape

I see you got out of the dog house. Must have been the title over the avatar...

:D

So you mean to say my mule can complain????

(Did I say that?) :D

Wet1

No we have to many New Zealanders to allow sheep to complain :D
(Just kidding)

Jees, are you guys disgusting! :eek: I get the creeps of you talking like this! And then you Men say women are 'bad'...? :bugeye:

...(whispers)...don't tell them so, it so nice 'playing' around with them...(like cats with mice)

I used to know a whole lot of men jokes....

Whats a man's idea of a six course meal?

A hotdog and a sixpack

What did God say when she created man?

"I can do better"

What's the best way to please a man?

Who cares?

There's a whole lot more at www.menjokes.com

Io

originally posted by Io Aurelia
*What did God say when she created man?

"I can do better"

What's the best way to please a man?

Who cares?*

Yeah! That's the spirit! :p Let's go on from there... :) :)

Back