extraordinary IQ and ability

Status
Not open for further replies.
In simplest terms, IQ is the "age of your socially normal mental capability" divided by your "actual biological age" * 100

Ergo, if you are 10 years old, and can do the things that are "socially normal" for a 15 year old to do, you are said to have an IQ of (15/10)*100 = 150

It doesn't necessarily indicate how "smart" you are... and that's why it amuses me that so much weight is placed on IQ... adaptability, the ability to learn new skills, etc are all much more important in the real world I would imagine.
Wow I am 50 something and I acted like I am a 120. What were we talking about again . Senility is the shits

This is right . Encourage gifted kids to be social and humanity as a whole will be elevated . We as a society should invest more into Gifted Programs . Oh by the way Shogun Geek is the new sexy so nature is following the course

We do in Canada already, we are draining tax dollars :D

No, geek is not sexy, neither is nerdy...

Intelligence is, and it is different. I can testify that girls like intelligent men, but they can't be geeks or nerds, basically you can't be like Sheldon Cooper from Big Bang Theory.

I tried to get some of the kids in my class to join sports...some of them take being insulted and isolated as COMPLIMENTS. They take it is COMPLIMENTS...society these days.

I say this to all fellow Gifted kids ( hell, this applies to most people! ), physical fitness is extremely important!

We do in Canada already, we are draining tax dollars :D

No, geek is not sexy, neither is nerdy...

Intelligence is, and it is different. I can testify that girls like intelligent men, but they can't be geeks or nerds, basically you can't be like Sheldon Cooper from Big Bang Theory.

I tried to get some of the kids in my class to join sports...some of them take being insulted and isolated as COMPLIMENTS. They take it is COMPLIMENTS...society these days.

I say this to all fellow Gifted kids ( hell, this applies to most people! ), physical fitness is extremely important!

Mind , body and spirit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back