Evolution question

, and the genes that lead to a bird that doesn't care about it's eggs will become reduced in number in the gene pool. Over time, this will lead to birds that do what it takes for their eggs to survive.[/QUOTE]

You are talking as if the gene have a brain. What does the chemical at the DNA care if he gets modified or not.
Did the Dinosaurs gene care or he survive or not.
In reality You do you care if your lineage survive or not ?
There are many couples they don't want children , I was one of them. I did not give a dam if my specie will be extinct,
We human we can unprogram our self, because of our free will.

Yes, intelligent beings can surpass their instinct. You don't find as much freedom of thought in most chickens. But It's a pretty good bet at some time in your life you engaged in mating behaviors.

If I have a bunch of eggs, red eggs make red birds and brown eggs make brown birds. If all the red eggs get eaten by dogs because they are easily seen and the brown eggs survive because they are hidden in brown dirt, then over time there will be only brown birds.

So, evolution didn't have to teach the red birds to make brown chicks, it's just that the red birds got killed and the brown birds didn't.

You are talking as if the gene have a brain.
Also wrong.
If a bird carries a gene that makes it not care for its eggs then those eggs will not survive. If the eggs don't survive then that particular gene doesn't get carried on.
Do try to think before posting.

We human we can unprogram our self, because of our free will.
Individuals can, but that simply removes such individuals from the gene pool. So what?

Incorrect. As Spidergoat explained: those who don't look after their eggs don't survive as a species. Therefore it's only logical that those who do look after their eggs will be the ones that are still here. Evolution doesn't, and can't, teach.

That is kind of a ridiculous statement Dw. Evolution don't teach ? That is funny . I would think it was quite the opposite. This animal evolves so it can better kill this animal so the other animal evolves so as to not be eaten . Learn as we go kind of thing . Self help maybe ? I will teach you to bait a hook and then you could be a master baiter . Self taught how bout that ? What you think about that ?

That is kind of a ridiculous statement Dw. Evolution don't teach ? That is funny
No, it doesn't teach, in that it doesn't provide instruction. All evolution does is "allow" organisms to survive.

Self help maybe ? I will teach you to bait a hook and then you could be a master baiter
You aren't evolution. :rolleyes:

Yes, intelligent beings can surpass their instinct. You don't find as much freedom of thought in most chickens. But It's a pretty good bet at some time in your life you engaged in mating behaviors.

If I have a bunch of eggs, red eggs make red birds and brown eggs make brown birds. If all the red eggs get eaten by dogs because they are easily seen and the brown eggs survive because they are hidden in brown dirt, then over time there will be only brown birds.

So, evolution didn't have to teach the red birds to make brown chicks, it's just that the red birds got killed and the brown birds didn't.
You can't Spidey . There is no way . Surpass your instinct Ha Ha Ha Ha Brake you conditioning Ha Ha Ha Ha . How would you know ? We going to do some peer review and see if Spidey is not subject to his own evolution . To funny to funny . I can not be Me , I can step out of me and then I will be ? Me damned Me got Me . O.K. O.K. this time I will get it . I will not be Me . I will be out side of my nature and not be Me . Shit it was Me who did that . Fuck I am still Me . Spidey you can only be you with the intelligence that is you . What you do and say is your nature . Your instincts. Use em well Young Jed Eye Master

You can't Spidey . There is no way . Surpass your instinct Ha Ha Ha Ha Brake you conditioning Ha Ha Ha Ha . How would you know ?
It's quite simple, as already illustrated.
The natural instinct is to breed.
Some people don't.

No, it doesn't teach, in that it doesn't provide instruction. All evolution does is "allow" organisms to survive.

You aren't evolution. :rolleyes:

Information . Evolution don't provide a new stream of information . A Code . An alteration in the code . New INformation ?

I would not want to be evolution ! PlzzzTH !!! To contrite for Me . I like being more invasive than that

It's quite simple, as already illustrated.
The natural instinct is to breed.
Some people don't.

Have you been reading the threads that have talked about the natural selection of a woman ? You must be sleeping in ? The natural instinct to breed is an old instinct . There is a new one now . I think you should go talk to some one who knows more about the changes in sexual appetite of the youth . The young people would be a good place to start . The instinct to breed has changed to an instinct not to breed is the answer . Can you root it out of the youth . No way ! It is part of the new ideology that is part of there culture . The new Youth culture . You can call it long range trends if you want and then say That is not evolution .

Have you been reading the threads that have talked about the natural selection of a woman ? You must be sleeping in ? The natural instinct to breed is an old instinct . There is a new one now . I think you should go talk to some one who knows more about the changes in sexual appetite of the youth
Maybe you should realise that not wanting children is nothing new. :rolleyes:

You can't Spidey . There is no way . Surpass your instinct Ha Ha Ha Ha Brake you conditioning Ha Ha Ha Ha . How would you know ? We going to do some peer review and see if Spidey is not subject to his own evolution . To funny to funny . I can not be Me , I can step out of me and then I will be ? Me damned Me got Me . O.K. O.K. this time I will get it . I will not be Me . I will be out side of my nature and not be Me . Shit it was Me who did that . Fuck I am still Me . Spidey you can only be you with the intelligence that is you . What you do and say is your nature . Your instincts. Use em well Young Jed Eye Master

I can, for instance, get a vasectomy. Evolution thwarted, human wins.

I can, for instance, get a vasectomy. Evolution thwarted, human wins.

A dog can bite off the dick of another dog too. What makes your nature any different ? I got one better . Maybe it is an urban myth ? The dog that chews his own leg off to get free from a fallen tree or object ?

I think you all should describe the nature of humans before we go saying absolute that humans can violate there own nature .

I know you don't cause your all possessed . I am beginning to think I am the only one that is not . Well Maybe the Ukrainian that started this thread . They might not be possessed

But you see, when a dog bites off the dick of another dog, he is helping his own genes to survive. I do the opposite if I get a vasectomy.

I can also fail to survive, I can kill myself, or save a stranger's life dying in the process. This is surpassing or transcending our programming to survive and continue.

But you see, when a dog bites off the dick of another dog, he is helping his own genes to survive. I do the opposite if I get a vasectomy.

I can also fail to survive, I can kill myself, or save a stranger's life dying in the process. This is surpassing or transcending our programming to survive and continue.
And you don't think that is all a natural response to over population of humans ?

Modern people are not programed ? Black sabbath programed you . So did the red hot chili peppers .

can you stick a fork in your eye? Don't do it . If you say you can I will take it on that . I might not believe it , but don't do it anyway

With out blinking . You got to do it with out blinking , then I will believe you are transcended past your nature . Just joking Spidey Don't do it

Last edited:
Back