Ethics and Morality, Huh?

Of course. That's what being good means - you do the right thing. You act morally. You know what morals are.

The catch of course is you only think you know what being good means, you only think you do the right thing, you only think you act morally and know what morals are and there are a lot of other people, like me, who think they know what being good means, think they do the right thing, think they act morally and know what morals are and yet they disagree with you on key points.

Personally I'm ok with that because I don't believe in absolute morals. You seem to not be ok with moral diversity. Is moral intolerance evil?

You seem to not be ok with moral diversity.

It depends what you mean by moral diversity.

If you mean that I'm not ok with somebody saying things like "Murder and rape are morally good actions", then you're right. I'm not ok with that kind of "moral diversity". Are you?

It depends what you mean by moral diversity.

People disagreeing with what you choose for your absolute morality.

If you mean that I'm not ok with somebody saying things like "Murder and rape are morally good actions", then you're right. I'm not ok with that kind of "moral diversity". Are you?

I was paid to kill people for the government.

I said kill, not murder, though that line can be hard to call at times and I'm happy to say I never actually had to do that. But it was still my job and not in a figurative or round about way. I was an elite killer.

you were a soldier?

Does that matter to the person who is kill or the person who killed him?

I said kill, not murder, though that line can be hard to call at times and I'm happy to say I never actually had to do that. But it was still my job and not in a figurative or round about way. I was an elite killer.

thank you with providing us with secret information about yourself. FSB will have your contacts checked out.

Back