Empirical Evidence of God

No one is attempting to "prove" that there is no God. There is simply no evidence for God. Just as you aren't attempting to "prove" that there are no unicorns. You just have no evidence for the existence of unicorns and therefore you live your life as if there are no unicorns.

No one is attempting to "prove" that there is no God.

No one is attempting to prove that there is a God.
We are either theist or atheist. Simples really.

There is simply no evidence for God.

For you, there is no evidence for God, because you deny, and reject God, and as such cannot accept anything pertaining to God.

You just have no evidence for the existence of unicorns and therefore you live your life as if there are no unicorns.

What do unicorns have to do with anything? :wink:

jan.

No one is attempting to prove that there is a God.
We are either theist or atheist. Simples really.

I agree that no one is talking about proving anything so that's why I wondered why you were bring that up?

We are either theist or not theist. Simples.

For you, there is no evidence for God, because you deny, and reject God, and as such cannot accept anything pertaining to God.

What do unicorns have to do with anything? :wink:

jan.

What does God have to do with anything? Have you rejected unicorns?

///
Obviously, you cannot correctly identify what is happening outside your dreamworld.

<>
Whatever, but I actually am talking about your inability to perform according to your definition of atheism, so it has nothing to do with views I may or may not advocate.

///
What is my definition of atheism?

<>
Your definition? That it is simply a refusal to believe another who says God exists. The fact that you can't control yourself to remain within the parameters of such a simple definition, however, suggests it's more a case of you saying one thing, yet doing another.

Your definition? That it is simply a refusal to believe another who says God exists. The fact that you can't control yourself to remain within the parameters of such a simple definition, however, suggests it's more a case of you saying one thing, yet doing another.
///
You are simply full of inaccurate ignorant arrogant asinine assumptive crap.
Learn how to have a discussion.

<>

Last edited:
///
You are simply full of ignorant arrogant asinine assumptive crap.
Learn how to have a discussion.

<>
I am just going by the attached images you post. I assume that if you go to the trouble of extracting them from google search and posting them mid stream in threads like this, you have at least read them and agree with them sufficiently enough to warrant posting them.

I am just going by the attached images you post. I assume that if you go to the trouble of extracting them from google search and posting them mid stream in threads like this, you have at least read them and agree with them sufficiently enough to warrant posting them.
///
You are not going by what I say or do. You are going by your fantasy induced view which cannot recognize reality. And your childish attempts to win points in your ridiculous game.

The biggest problem is that you cannot handle the fact that some cannot believe your fantasy & you cannot be satisfied with that.

<>

Last edited:
///
You are not going by what I say or do. You are going by your fantasy induced view which cannot recognize reality. And your childish attempts to win points in your ridiculous game.

The biggest problem is that you cannot handle the fact that some cannot believe your fantasy & you cannot be satisfied with that.

<>
On the contrary, I and others have no choice but to go by what you post. If you attach images that offer a definition of a subject under discussion, and then rise to defend such definitions when they are viewed critically, people will tend to interpret such behaviour as rising to defend a view that one holds.

On the contrary, I and others have no choice but to go by what you post. If you attach images that offer a definition of a subject under discussion, and then rise to defend such definitions when they are viewed critically, people will tend to interpret such behaviour as rising to defend a view that one holds.
///
You have no choice but to go by your fantasy.

<>

///
You have no choice but to go by your fantasy.

<>
At the moment, the main fantasy I am having issues with is your insistence on maintaining a discussion totally oblivious to what you said maybe 2 hours ago ...

At the moment, the main fantasy I am having issues with is your insistence on maintaining a discussion totally oblivious to what you said maybe 2 hours ago ...
///

<>

Or much simpler put, the pre-existing condition is NOT sentient, but an implacable potential.
It wouldn’t matter how you characterize the nature of the preeexisting conditions, because sentient or not those are the conditions determined by the whole of reality.
And God is not a subjective assumption?
Potential is a function of probabilistic determinism. Hence the qualifier; MAY.
Of course God is a subjective assumption, as are probabilistic determinations, and as beings of limited sensory and intellectual capacity, that’s the best we can ever hope to achieve

Where God is an a priori metaphysical but inherently sentient and motivated ordered condition, Potential is an a priori metaphysical but inherently pseudo-intelligent (mathematical) latency contained in a chaotic condition.

Note the important distinction. Which is more likely, an a priori ordered condition, or an a priori chaotic condition from which an hierarchy of orderings become expressed?
Order and chaos are other examples of observational subjectivity. Order is a function of determinability, and chaos is a function of the lack thereof. The more determinability, the less subjectivity. The unattainable comprehensive objective view of reality would only contain order, so if reality is eternal with no beginning or end, then chicken and egg questions regarding organizational precedent in the larger sense lose their significance. Is our universe the product of an elementary school student’s science project? Or some other expression of cosmic fate? We can’t know.

///

<>
Your biggest problem is you stick to memes, lolcats and copy/paste when faced with a problem that requires critical thinking.

Back