Empirical Evidence of God

So, it's just comes down to ''I think there is a god but don't ask me to explain why, because the mind is limited in understanding this.
How can I think there is a God if the mind is limited? Is it possible to know without thinking? How many process take place within you that don't require thought?

What does this mean? How can one experience something directly if it is beyond the mind?
That's the problem, and the biggest hindrance in realizing your true self. It can't be observed directly like objects, body, feelings and mind, because it is the observer. That is what you are.

God needed genitals to create Adam and Eve? Are you implying God is a hermaphrodite? And that it impregnated itself to conceive Adam?

God is a man. He changed form into a woman to immaculately conceive Adam and Eve. Should you reverse time, you will traverse the family tree, to God, and nothing...

So God was the first transsexual. Interesting.

What about the Genesis story of God making Adam from dirt?

God came from nothing? I thought God always existed.

Nine-months in the making. Time did not exist before this. It exists for all eternity, but not forever. There's a difference.

That's the problem, and the biggest hindrance in realizing your true self. It can't be observed directly like objects, body, feelings and mind, because it is the observer. That is what you are.
In other words, your admitting you don't know if you have freewill or not.
That is the problem (freewill), and why I'm confused by you not being able to explain how there is '' no separation between you and God''.
Since you have admitted an inability to comprehend that connection, then how do you know who is doing the thinking in that partnership/connection?
God simply IS. Just like you are an IS. There's no separation between you and God.
And, of course, all this is going on in the heads of those who believe in this God.

Last edited:
In other words, your admitting you don't know if you have freewill or not.
That is the problem (freewill), and why I'm confused by you not being able to explain how there is '' no separation between you and God''.
Since you have admitted an inability to comprehend that connection, then how do you know who is doing the thinking in that partnership/connection?
And, of course, all this is going on in the heads of those who believe in this God.
If you accept that God is all, there can be no separation, just like there can be no separation between your perceptions and the world. Over simplified, I know.

God is a man. He changed form into a woman to immaculately conceive Adam and Eve. Should you reverse time, you will traverse the family tree, to God, and nothing.... . . Nine-months in the making. Time did not exist before this. It exists for all eternity, but not forever. There's a difference.
You should write a book! We could call it Genesis 2a.

"And on the fourth day, God experienced morning sickness. And lo, the bloating began."

We have everything because God does not intervene in our lives (He does nothing) giving us access to the chaos of nothing. He's a medium.

Back