Egyptian Statue on Mars?

If you dream strong enough, you would be able to act to make your dream true. Invent a time machine. Become a Tutankhamon. Implement an anti-gravity device inside your own pyramids. Transport the pyramids to Mars. Make a legend in past of yourself of future.

it once will have intilligent species on it hopefully in less then a million year

why is that? Hopeful for an alien encounter? Have you considered the possibilities that an alien encounter with our civilization can be disastrous?

why is that? Hopeful for an alien encounter? Have you considered the possibilities that an alien encounter with our civilization can be disastrous?

Yea. It certainly was for the last eight years, wasn't it?.

Since there hasn't been any confirmed facts found that show the presence of another civilization or for that fact life on Mars , I'd say NO.

I guess you have to kinda have to keep an open mind on the subject. Who knows what the two martian rovers will dig up in the future on Mars? Maybe nothing or just maybe????

I guess you have to kinda have to keep an open mind on the subject. Who knows what the two martian rovers will dig up in the future on Mars? Maybe nothing or just maybe????

This place is full of pessimistic atheists who don't believe in any belief, other than their own disbelief.

This place is full of pessimistic atheists who don't believe in any belief, other than their own disbelief.

Was the possibility of any type of life (intelligent or otherwise) was 'never' a possibility developing on Mars, even millions of years ago? If so, give us the details.

Was the possibility of any type of life (intelligent or otherwise) was 'never' a possibility developing on Mars, even millions of years ago? If so, give us the details.

mmm, how to tell you this...with no real information to gather upon we cant really form conclusions on whether there is life or was life on Mars to begin with.

Is there purple poodle on Mars? :) Has there ever been a purple poodle on Mars? Seriously...I mean we just go there and check it out.

But with all that said, the probability of life on Mars or past life on Mars has decreased tremendously as a result of data from Sojourner, Pathfinder, Spirit, Opportunity, Odyssey 2001 and other probes/satellites.

mmm, how to tell you this...with no real information to gather upon we cant really form conclusions on whether there is life or was life on Mars to begin with.

Is there purple poodle on Mars? :) Has there ever been a purple poodle on Mars? Seriously...I mean we just go there and check it out.

But with all that said, the probability of life on Mars or past life on Mars has decreased tremendously as a result of data from Sojourner, Pathfinder, Spirit, Opportunity, Odyssey 2001 and other probes/satellites.

Really? Looks like they (the rovers, the landers, the probes, the orbiters) are pretty much in agreement on the possibilty of water (frozen or not) still present on Mars. Possible ancient shorelines and river channels created by ancient shallow seas and once actve and still possible dormant volcanos belching out a primative atmosphere might be hard to dispute when it comes to voting 'no' on any kind of primative life ever forming on Mars.

"possible" is a key word here, worth noting.

Then it's possible that the possibilities are quite possible for life (intelligent or not) possibly forming on Mars long ago. Am I possibly right on this possibility?

Then it's possible that the possibilities are quite possible for life (intelligent or not) possibly forming on Mars long ago. Am I possibly right on this possibility?

You are possibly right. However the existence of blue poodles on Mars is also possible right.

You are possibly right. However the existence of blue poodles on Mars is also possible right.

Sure they are. Blue poodles evolved here over the past 100 years on Earth. They're commonly called Republicans. I've seen them at conventions, public parks and 7-11's. They're everywhere.

Sure they are. Blue poodles evolved here over the past 100 years on Earth. They're commonly called Republicans. I've seen them at conventions, public parks and 7-11's. They're everywhere.

silly me thinking this was an astronomy thread.

I remember that statue! Believe me it is much better in person that in that photo. Next time my alien girl friend stops by I am going to ask that she take me there again...so romantic!

For Mars to have intelligent life, I think, the Sun's output has to be higher...say 200 million years ago....or even 65 million years ago. I read somewhere that giant forms of life on Earth was due to high output of the Sun....something to noodle through....:D

Back