Earth Quake Trends - reason for concern?

"They" know who they are? what kind of answer is that? Are we talking about the Illuminati, or the Bilderbergs, or the Jews, or the reptilians from the moon? So who is after you?
they are not after me persee they only want to know what I know.....you see They know that I know something that they want/need really bad, so bad they can even taste it...
basically they want to know how to fix what they broke.... and I know for certain I am the only one who has that knowledge and ability and they know this also.
That is of course if they exist and this is some sort of surreal rendition of a conversation yet to happen in the real.

A key might be found knowing that when they selectively rolled back the site a few days ago certain members and their posts have since disappered as well predating the rollback time frame...find those members that are now missing an d you may find part of your answer.
And No I am not going to answer you question as it is way too absurd to even think about me name droping on a pseudo public forum like this one.
suffice to say that HAARP issues etc are only the tip of the iceberg....if one wants to take any of this conspiracy nonsense seriously...

You have to ask yourself:

Why is QQ not permanently banned given what has happened over the last week or so?
Especially given I launched a competitive domain called sciforums.org just before the rollback and then told every one about it....
in fact why is QQ even still breathing to begin with?

A key might be found knowing that when they selectively rolled back the site a few days ago certain members and their posts have since disappered as well predating the rollback time frame...find those members that are now missing an d you may find part of your answer.
And No I am not going to answer you question as it is way too absurd to even think about me name droping on a pseudo public forum like this one.
suffice to say that HAARP issues etc are only the tip of the iceberg....if one wants to take any of this conspiracy nosnense seriously...

Everyone's posts were rolled back. My recipe for bacon-topped potatoes, and my recommendation for the film "old boy" were vanished. So was Sche's pictures of her wonderful home grown lettuce. There was no conspiracy.

The problem is, you suffer from some form of Paranoid schizophrenia, so you see everything as an attack on you...when it really isn't. I would suggest seeing a doctor, and taking meds.

Why is QQ not permanently banned given what has happened over the last week or so?
Especially given I launched a competitive domain called sciforums.org just before the rollback and then told every one about it....

Because you have not violated the rules of the board. The reason you are still breathing is because no one is actually out to get you.

Because you have not violated the rules of the board. The reason you are still breathing is because no one is actually out to get you.
so true... if they were I wouldn't be typing this now would I? Site member for over 8 years.. you know....
Why do you think Paranoid Schizophrenia... when the quake data is very clear as to what it indicates. What symptoms are you using as a guidline for your diagnosis?
Is it simply due to the incredible nature of the quake data or what?

You wanted to play a poh game well did you not have fun... now you wish to claim I have mental health issues when you wanted to play a game....called Pin the Tail on the HAARP?

well?
a poh!:

are you simply trying to cover the truth behind the veil of mental health issues? Like your own perhaps?

it doesn't matter to me either way because this is just an internet forum.... with some strange and wonderful people all expressing themselves in ways they can't do in the real.

Because you have not violated the rules of the board.
the rules have proven currently to be so arbitary in application and selectively utilised they may as well not exist.
You are simply upset because I wont give you the information you ask for...and are using mental health credibiity as a way of attempting to diminish what has been said as a poh!
which I find rather amusing...

so true... if they were I wouldn't be typing this now would I
Why do yo think Paranoid Schizophrenia... when the quake data is very clear as to what it indicates. What symptoms are you using as a guidline for your diagnosis?
Is it simply due to the incredible nature of the quake data or what?

You wanted to play a poh game well did you not have fun... now you wish to claim I have mental health issues when you wanted to play a game....called pin the tail on the HAARP?

well?
a poh!:

are you simply trying to cover the truth behind the veil of mental health issues?

it doesn't matter to me either way because this is just an internet forum.... with some strange and wonderful people all expressing themselves in ways they can't do in the real.

The reason I think you suffer from some sort of Paranoid Schizophrenia....is because you sound just like my cousin that suffers from the disease. According to him, I'm the only one that is not influenced by 'they"....he actually spent some time in a mental hospital after threatening his parents with a knife. I just call them as I see them. You react just like him.

the rules have proven currently to be so arbitary in application and selectively utilised they may as well not exist.
You are simply upset because I wont give you the information you ask for...and are using mental health credibiity as a way of attempting to diminish what has been said as a poh!
which I find rather amusing...

No...I'm expressing my true feeling about you. Yes...I think you're suffering from mental illness. The rules of the board have changed in the years I have been a member here...but that doesn't change the fact you need meds.

How about we play the game pin the tail on freemasonary instead? or the knights templa or the satanic cult called "thingamy bob"?
Or have a poh at Mauritius, Cyprus and Rossilyn Chapel in Scotland...or take a peek at some of L. Davinci's work back in the days of the Prior Sion. Maybe a Rosacrucian poh woud also be fun.
why not..pohs are fun?
ahh the Goddess Babista must be turning in here "grave"

oh oh... let us not forget the Vatican... hell no....

No...I'm expressing my true feeling about you. Yes...I think you're suffering from mental illness. The rules of the board have changed in the years I have been a member here...but that doesn't change the fact you need meds.
Why do you think you can fix everything with a pill? eh?

I'm sorry QQ, but your last post made no sense to me....do you believe the freemasons are in control of the world, and are persecuting you...or is it someone else?

why did you post this then and then repeatedly ask me "who are they? who are they? stop avoiding the question... who are they?
eh?
Dude...it's HAARP. They totally cause earthquakes. Either that, or God has a case of hemorrhoids and is a little cranky.
and claim mental health issues once I said I will not answer your question.... hmmmmm?

You can't but pills can help. I suffer from depression, and my Prozac helps.
Fluoxetine is apparently quite good for some. Have you tried others and also tried psycho therapy or have they given up on it...like they have on most....issues.
HAve you tried serious YOGA. A good Yoga master can be most helpful some of the time..

why did you post this then and then repeatedly ask me "who are they? who are they? stop avoiding the question... who are they?
eh?

and claim mental health issues once I said will not answer your question.... hmmmmm?

My intial post about HAARP was a joke. My posts about your mental illness were not.

The point I was trying to make...I'm fucked up just as much as you are. It's just we suffer from different diseases. Paranoid disorders make you think someone is out to get you...when they really aren't. I think you suffer from this.

suffice to say that HAARP issues etc are only the tip of the iceberg....if one wants to take any of this conspiracy nonsense seriously...

It has already been shown to you that there was nothing selective about the rollback. No posts prior to the rollback period were deleted. Remember? We went over this already.

The members who are "missing" have left on their own accord. They even made posts explaining their departures. No doubt they can be found on other similar forums if you wanted to bother looking.

What is it you've said that you think is so important you must be silenced for it? Why have none of the loons who lost posts during the rollback tried to post them again?

Back