Dr. Hellfire

M*W: No, you didn't say it. I was referring to several christians on the forum. Just a comment.
ah, okay.
you quoted my post when you made your comment, i assumed you were referring to me.

just to be clear, baptists, protestants, lutherans, and catholics are all of the christian faith. i'm not sure you would consider mormons and amish as such though.

Last edited:
ah, okay.
you quoted my post when you made your comment, i assumed you were referring to me.

just to be clear, baptists, protestants, lutherans, and catholics are all of the christian faith. i'm not sure you would consider mormons and amish as such though.

M*W: Sorry about that. I type faster than I think. I've always believed that Catholics, Protestants and other Jesus-related religions were christian including Mormons and the Amish. When I was Catholic, I thought the other sects were going to hell. There are some 34,000 christian sects. Each of them believed the other sects are not truly christian. Now that I'm atheist, I realize that not only is there no hell, Jesus was a fictional character.

ah, okay.

The Amish are far closer to the truth than the baptists, protestants, lutherans, and catholics are but your right with the mormons they are out there with the moslems.

All Praise The Ancient Of Days

Back