Dose bible oppresses women?

WOMEN & SAUL/ST.PAUL

WOMEN ---> Jesus' radical treatment towards women were revolutionary as written in John 4:7-26. He refused to follow the behavioral rules established by the three major Jewish religious groups, Essenes, Pharisees and Sadducees of the day, who restricted women to roles of little or no authority, and also were considered to be inferior and under the authority of men.

Saul/St.Paul said, "I speak the truth in Christ, and lie not: After the Damascus road event Saul cried out, "I am a Pharisee, the son of a Pharisee.-( Acts 23:6 ). Here what Jesus said about the Pharisee, "Ye are of your father the Devil, and the lust of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.(John 8:44).

Here are some of Saul's commendments for women that christian fundamentalists believe to be the Word of God:

"---women adorn themselves in modest apparrel, with shamefaceness and sobriety; not with broided hair, or gold or prearls, or costly array;"

"---train the younger women---to be subject to their husbands."( Titus 2:4 )

--- "WIVES, submitt yourselves unto your own husbands, as unto the Lord. For the husband is the head of the wife, even as Christ is the head of the chruch:"-(Eph. 5:22-23)

"---women should remain silent in the churches. They are not allowed to speak, but must be in submission, as the Law says, If they want to inquire about something, they should ask their own husbands at home; for it is disgraceful for a woman to speak in the church."( 1 Corinthians 14:34-35 )

--- "Let the women learn in silence with all subjection. But I suffer not a woman to teach, nor to usurp authority over man, but to be in slience." --- " ---but woman being deceived was in the transgression. Not withstanding she shall be saved in childbearing, if they continue faith and charity and holiness with sobriety." (1 Tim. 2:11-15)
"---Christ is the head of every man, and a husband the head of his wife, and the head of Christ is God."( 1 Corinthians 11:3 )

Because of these kind of doctrines, women have been enslaved , imprisoned, disgraced and made silent if at all possible by their fathers, husbands, and brothers, and the religious community. For the women that did not believe and accept these doctrines of Saul's Lord (the Devil), the punishments that many women have suffered were to wicked to mention. The History on how women were and are treated in the religious world was and is an abomination. In recent years, as in the twentith century, women have been rebeling against the words of Saul's Christ, without even recognizing that Saul's testimony is of the Devil who claimed to be The Jesus of Nazareth. No wonder so many cruse Jesus' name.

All these written commandments for women, from Saul the Pharisee, are not in agreement with Jesus' words and examples. It's important to know how Jesus treated women. Women that were treated as outcast by the mainstream, Jesus demonstrated both tender compassion and insight. Jesus was also approachable by those that were considered the lowest of the low, or the rejects by the status quo. In the four gospels, there are many examples of how Jesus treated women. One good example is about the woman of Samaria ---> ( John 4:6-26 ).

On behave of my God, Jesus the Alpha and Omega I say to the women of the world, Saul's Lord Jesus Christ is the The Beast, and Saul/St.Paul is the greastest of false prophet who has deceived the christian world.. My God, Jesus the Alpha and Omega will soon reveal this to be TRUE.

Peace be with you, Paul

Back