Doing bad deeds makes a bad person?

I agree with this post 100% of whatever I read of it. I'm still undecided of what I think of anarchy, so I guess right now I don't think all laws are bad, but MANY are clearly wrong. Who says keeping society is actually a "good" thing? Who says anything stated in anyone's post generally stated as good or bad is truly good or bad? What I am asking is, Who determines what is right and wrong?

You're just blowing in the wind and talking nonsense. Give yourself another 10 years and you'll be fully embarrased by more than half the things you've written here.;)

For example, anarchy is highly STUPID and downright DANGEROUS! Only very young people believe otherwise. Know why? Because adults completely understand that it would be dog-eat-dog and people would kill anyone they chose to take what they want. There would be NO technology! That means NO computers, NO cars, NO video games. NO TV, NO movies - absolutely NONE of what those silly little kids enjoy the most!!!! Even food would be in VERY short supply and most people - kids first - would die of starvation.

Now think about all that for 10 minutes and then come back and tell us if you still think anarchy might even remotely be what you want...

Back