"dogma's a bitch"

i know..that's why people have beliefs and religions..
but the book emphasized on a "direct" answer..even atheists who have no religion live their lives for reasons..but to narrow it down..:
"is there a religion that can answer the question: (why was i brought into life?) in a specific, simple, short answer?"

none can!

and what a fine 'square up' to reality!

great question

it mentioned how even Christians believe that in their life christ scrificed himself to atone for mankind's sin..and that they should be as close to him as possible and love him and believe in him..but that is swirling around the question of existence without giving a straight answer..
also no bible has a verse that answers that question head on..islam has..so if there are any Christians on board perhaps they can clarify please?

you be singing a thoughtful song

this may seem off topic..but it's actually the core of dogma..answering questions humans can't..lol, AND not providing philosophical evidence..because if there was such evidence or logical trail to it..humans would reach it without the need for dogma
now you should be able to see what i do; for a livin

..also, in the same way they followed the certain logical trail and answered the question..the same way they can follow other trails and branch off-->creating differences--->conflict..
perhaps like what the quacks did to galilleo and darwin? Shame on the 'corrupt'!

of course no need to say that with multiple dogmas you reach conflict too..but if at the top was a ONE man made system, it would collapse on it's own one day..but if there was only ONE dogma at the top..it can last for ever..as long as it IS perfect..and being perfect is the only way to spot real perfect dogmas from man made systems disguised as dogma..

1-real perfect dogma... last forever.

2-man made systems..temporarily perfect (to suit certain circumstances, upon inevitable change, they will : ) collapse.

3-fake dogma(man made systems) but named dogma..will end up like 2.
but can you agree, that a true scope to understanding life, could remove the dogma from being the accepted system?

EXCELLENT!!
the list you provided is true..people follow their personal understanding of life..
excluding religion and dogma..
in those a person adopts and runs his life through a system even if it's agains his personal understanding..it's faith really..so it actually eliminates conflict on a personal scale..but as i said..generates others on the scale of different religions..
as well generates differences with experiences; eg... what nature shares versus what dogma teaches

(what darwin shared (he didn't create the pattern; he reported); versus the ideologies that man/women 'created' within theology; they didn't report, they created the rendition)
but in the hope of one dogma or religion is ultimately right..a utopian life style isn't impossible anymore..
without dogma..people will run differently..
with wrong dogma..people will fall together (united :p)..
if perfect dogma rises above the other ons(if it succeeds in that)..we have utopia..

i see how uniformity is good, but there is no universal dogma that all will accept. (eg.... krishna is some blue guy, jesus walks on water, and messiah is supposed to be God himself)

but to ground existence and the physical phenomenon to reality (nature) then each attribute can be identified to actual experiences that each can observe personally (and know GOD as he/she/it.......... is)

lol..i'm trying my best to get into your little group bishadi..
no need to work at it, just be fair; you are no less a conscious mind, than any.

and the group of me myself and i, are just a threesome of one; living, giving and doing, the best we can. I ain't nothing special (well except the good looks parts)

the very same 'choice' i made is the very same 'magic' we all have; the capability of being honest over anything and when i question myself and my own opinion; i am a mean SOB to myself!

you should see how ugly it gets when we argue!

"im kicking my own ass" (liar liar; bathroon scene; because he can't lie)

i'm afraid you people have the wrong idea about (unchanging or absolute)..

freedom in freedom is chaos.
some confinement in freedom is ideal..
some freedom in confinement is a jail..

but those three are only in case they are based on absolute values..other wise they will collapse along with the values' change..

sorry for writing a lot..:)

i am seeing your thoughts

that sharing allows us to feel your mind

no apologies are needed from an honest man (women)

'absolute value'; is the intent to live

(which is perfected in all three; philosophy, science and theology)

that combining 'principle' is what each can experience; once understood

that is what grinding the 'truth' to reality performs

we each can understand life; what it is, how it works and why i am even here!

thanks scifes

i believe that one post shared more of you, than anything i have read.

And i Love the minds of the people, especially; when they open up to their own inquiries.

we all, have been there

that 'equality' between us, is natural

thanks alot for the long post bishadi, i really appreciate it..

Originally Posted by scifes
i know..that's why people have beliefs and religions..
but the book emphasized on a "direct" answer..even atheists who have no religion live their lives for reasons..but to narrow it down..:
"is there a religion that can answer the question: (why was i brought into life?) in a specific, simple, short answer?"

none can!
[‏‏ 56،75‏]al-zariyat‏

Back