Does This Sound Unreasonable?

You'll find the arguement in the cesspool, where Ben cast it, unreasonably. And don't involve yourself, this has nothing to do with you.

You'll find the arguement in the cesspool, where Ben cast it, unreasonably. And don't involve yourself, this has nothing to do with you.

You should know by now that AN is just another one of my many sockpuppets.

Oh be quiet Ben. Keep to the conversation, as i have never proclaimed any of a such.

Now, i gave a proof it was of mainstream, now please put my thread back.

Now, i gave a proof it was of mainstream, now please put my thread back.
Why is it that your 'proofs' never seem to be actual proofs, your sources are always dubious and your claims about mainstream inevitably wrong.

You don't read textbooks or converse with researchers on a day to day level (Wolf I don't count and you don't talk about research level material anyway) and so you don't know what is considered proper mainstream material or what correct mainstream terminology is, even when told it by some of the few researchers you do actually have conversations with, ie Ben, myself, Prometheus, CptBork (and I'd guess Guest?). Given we're swimming in the mainstream in precisely the realm of topics you like to post about, why is it your use of words or claims about particular results have never crossed our paths before?

You are notorious for either accidently posting the wrong equation, posting a garbled equation or deliberately posting the wrong equation and in any of those, when one of us points it out to you, you get defensive. Perhaps if you spent a bit more time composing coherent, well researched, well supported posts which demonstrated a working grasp of the topic they are about and less time emailing Wolf about whatever vomit inducing nonsense you came up with this morning, you'd have less threads Cesspool'd? :shrug:

Or is that bit of advice a little too much for you to swallow?

Evidence? You are flouting examples, with the highest impunity. which has nothing to do with the fact that my thread contained actual evidence, never mind the prominant reason why he moved it in the first place, now shown to be correct.

Evidence? You are flouting examples, with the highest impunity.
Well you don't read textbooks. You don't talk to researchers day to day, face to face. You don't accept advice/corrections. You do make claims about mainstream work/terminology (remember the whole 'potential' and 'virtual' polava a fortnight or so ago?) which you refuse to accept correction on, even from people in the mainstream (which you aren't).

When you post an equation in your posts it's wrong 98% of the time, either because it's irrelevent, an incorrect transcription of a mainstream result or you just made it up and blame your lack of LaTeX experience. Any thread you've made about physics or maths which is in the Cesspool or Pseudoscience will back me up. That enough examples for you?
Stay out of this, you are not a mod.
If you didn't want this discussion to be public, you wouldn't have started a thread entitled "Ben" for all to see, you'd have PM'd him (like the rules say you should!), so please don't start wanting to keep this private when the tide turns against you, like it always does. :rolleyes: You are the one who starts new threads to continue or even start arguments, throws hissy fits when people correct him and every month or two announces he's leaving for good. This time. Maybe. Perhaps. No, not this time.
The day you are, is the day i leave this site. For good.
Promises, promises....

Fucking high hopes, more like. Do you believe youn will be a mid?

I wouldn't be, but i wouldn't be under the dillusion, that i would have anything bad to say anything about anyone, unless it was called for. AS Vern said you are a destroyer bot of threads. Not really a contributer. If that is your game, i can't see this forum getting far under your command.

I will leave if you are moderated, because you are are a wanker of sociology. No more, and no less. You are the lowest kind of mod we can have, and between you and Ben, i would give him the nobel, over you, of modship.

I didn't say I would be a mod or would want to be a mod. I was more commenting on the fact whenever you say "I'm leaving" you never do.

Back