Does god exist?

adhams

Registered Senior Member
This thread is to proof gods existence

http://invitetoislam.org/scientific-facts-in-the-quran/
Just this page is enough I want to denote tho that this is to proof gods existence only not to make ppl muslim

It's kinda a hypothesis to say that god exists but still when the evidences are repetitive we are almost sure that god exists

This page is a follow up on the theory of everything which is a hypothesis actually

Last edited by a moderator:
Happiness is divine. I don't see why human satisfaction wouldn't be able to conceive a God.

Islamic apologists often use flawed examples to illustrate their delusion that the Quran describes scientific explanations for things that could not have been known at the time. Their repetition of flawed examples doesn't help.

Islamic apologists often use flawed examples to illustrate their delusion that the Quran describes scientific explanations for things that could not have been known at the time. Their repetition of flawed examples doesn't help.

Also, IF we do determine that they had knowledge we thought they wouldn't have back then, that would be no indication of gods.

Also, it's hypocritical to use science only when it supports your views and deny it when it doesn't.

The question of God's existence makes me wonder if he/she/it/they existed in a real way only in the past.

How about pictures a world where it was a fact that God didn't exist and then compare it with our world. There would be no difference.

Picture a world where God did exist and it would look nothing like our world.

Why go any further?

How about pictures a world where it was a fact that God didn't exist and then compare it with our world. There would be no difference.

Why go any further?

Well, we cannot know what all gods might or might not do but yes, it is sloppy work for an omnipotent omniscient being & even worse if it is supposed to be benevolent.

When I said repetition I meant repetition with a diverse and different examples not repetition of the same examples I believe that u believe in Mohammad's god but u are simply denying it as Quran said

Well, we cannot know what all gods might or might not do but yes, it is sloppy work for an omnipotent omniscient being & even worse if it is supposed to be benevolent.
It's quite good since all god wants from u is to worship him which requires u to live in his mercy in order to be able to do so

I do I don't doubt it and if I do it would be a matter of seconds till it's washed away most of the time but when i need proof I think of proof and I get proof from Quran scientific ones too

Last edited by a moderator:
When I said repetition I meant repetition with a diverse and different examples not repetition of the same examples I believe that u believe in Mohammad's god but u are simply denying it as Quran said
Replication of flawed logic doesn't add up to good logic. And asserting belief doesn't make belief, what is that, some kind of Jedi Mind Trick™?

Why go any further?
It wouldn't be the same without god 1.I believe the world would change its rules from time to time and wouldn't be stable as now 2.wouldn't be fit for human beings to live in

Back