Do you value human life above other life?

Do you value human life above other life?

• Total voters
Bollocks. A full grown cat can look after itself, it can hunt, find somewhere to sleep, etc. A baby can't do anything except roll around, shit, pee, and cry.
That isn't intelligence, it's instinct. A human baby has more cognitive ability than any other adult animal.

Yes, I value an animal's life as highly as a human. Sometimes more highly. Look at a wolverine...an awesome 30lb coil of living poetry. Then look at, say, the woman who works in the supermarket who all but leapt over the counter and attacked me just for having a septum ring. That self-aware, noble creature. A wolverine, or her...let me see...
Nonsense. As I said, I value animal lives over Human scum, like criminals, but as for innocent Human beings or innocent animals, I choose Humanity.

All life has equal value.

Murderers? Child predators?

No, they have NO value.

Murderers? Child predators?

No, they have NO value.

Their life in itself has equal value to yours or mine.
And we are not talking about murders and child predators, we are talking about humans and animals in general.

Their life in itself has equal value to yours or mine.
And we are not talking about murders and child predators, we are talking about humans and animals in general.

In general, I value Humanity. However, again, it depends on the individual in question.

Their lives have absolutely no value in my book.

That is your own personal value system.

I see absolutely no reason why you would think they do.

Now, as for animals, tell me Enmos, do you give value to your computer? Not monetary value, but value as a person.

Back