Do you know that black people are an intregal part of the bible?

pray for us............................................................thanx........

pray....... for our country.....and...u.s................we NEED your support!!
(we're jus kids you know)

Dr Lou Natic said:
Ok, why would god's skin need high levels of melatonin? The sun surely isn't too bright for god.
Why would god need skin at all?
Why would "she" need ovaries and a vagina?
God is apparently an animal that evolved relatively recently according to this image?
There are organisms which predate skin and gender.
How did she manage to create a universe after it had already produced her?
She chose this form for it's symbolic value. Black represents space and nothingness, from which all things come, as well as Africa, the cradle of humanity. Female is a similar thing, too, representing creation, reproduction, nurturing qualities, etc...

What happened to the guy who said "fools!" like a cartoonish villain?

"She" chose it spidergoat? I presume you're talking about some female artist who made this image? What image btw?

I am the one. who said "fools". but i deleted my post, because people don't like what i write..... they don't believe me...... but i still don't think god is a girl or boy because i don't think god needs to procreate himself....... (there's only one god) and i don' think he has any color. Because colors belong to this world... to earth. But father is in 'heaven'. I bet that's what i wrote before.

i am a Falasha by birth and by choice

Aha, see, I knew there was a reason for all the Ethiopian talk! ;)

See ya, friend of Chazman. Come round again and good luck with everything.

- N

Can i ask what raised the idea for a relation betweeen Black people and the Bible

Dr Lou Natic said:
What happened to the guy who said "fools!" like a cartoonish villain?

"She" chose it spidergoat? I presume you're talking about some female artist who made this image? What image btw?
Image isn't a literal picture, but an idea, no more ridiculous than the idea of god as a white dude with a white beard.

Back