Did Einstein overthrow Newton?

So back to the topic at hand, this analysis is from 26.7.2024, this is regarding wide binaries in areas where Dark is not supposed to feature.

I put my claim to the test.
This analysis is specifically looking gravitational affects at low accelerations between stars at KAU so 1000s of Astronomical units distant from each other, so Newton and his balls should be firmly back in the 17th Century right?

The papers reviewed go back to 1983 with Milgrom and also include the main players like Chae, Hernandez and Banik.

I did a searched for the words Einstein, General relativity, tensor and metric. For all of those words the sum total was 1

MOND - 86
NEWTON: 123

Bear in mind that MOND means Modified Newtonian Dynamics.

So this is cutting edge, current research 109 years after the publication of Einsteins General relativity and 69 after the death of the great man himself.

So that is research , the text books I have already posted, both classical mechanics and general relativity/cosmology feature Newton including gravity as a force and the inverse square law.

I rest my case.

So back to the topic at hand, this analysis is from 26.7.2024, this is regarding wide binaries in areas where Dark is not supposed to feature.

I put my claim to the test.
This analysis is specifically looking gravitational affects at low accelerations between stars at KAU so 1000s of Astronomical units distant from each other, so Newton and his balls should be firmly back in the 17th Century right?

The papers reviewed go back to 1983 with Milgrom and also include the main players like Chae, Hernandez and Banik.

I did a searched for the words Einstein, General relativity, tensor and metric. For all of those words the sum total was 1

MOND - 86
NEWTON: 123

Bear in mind that MOND means Modified Newtonian Dynamics.

So this is cutting edge, current research 109 years after the publication of Einsteins General relativity and 69 after the death of the great man himself.

So that is research , the text books I have already posted, both classical mechanics and general relativity/cosmology feature Newton including gravity as a force and the inverse square law.

I rest my case.
Yes I think you can consider that established. And now that axocunth has made his Grand Trampling Exit, I doubt you will be getting any further pushback.:)

Yes I think you can consider that established. And now that axocunth has made his Grand Trampling Exit, I doubt you will be getting any further pushback.:)
I'll admit he ruffled my English feathers BUT some of his posts and points had a lot of study and smarts behind them.
So I have asked him to reconsider staying for a bit.
The site traffic perked up and he stood alone with his views at times which shows some stoicism.

I'll admit he ruffled my English feathers BUT some of his posts and points had a lot of study and smarts behind them.
So I have asked him to reconsider staying for a bit.
The site traffic perked up and he stood alone with his views at times which shows some stoicism.
Best of luck.

Wait. Axocanth ordered a huff and left in it?

: checks thread :

Ah. I see his "... pleasant and informative exchange ... has now been disrupted by the mass intrusion of the usual abusive and pig-ignorant ... resorting, as they invariably do, to puerile insults and name-calling."

Gee, that's gotta suck, don't it?

Last edited:
Wait. Axocanth ordered a huff and left in it?

: checks thread :

Ah. I see his "... pleasant and informative exchange ... has now been disrupted by the mass intrusion of the usual abusive and pig-ignorant ... resorting, as they invariably do, to puerile insults and name-calling."

Gee, that's gotta suck, don't it?
Ok. I think we can draw a line.

I thought Canadians were supposed to be conciliatory and Brits a little more, belligerent? ;)

Back