Darwin's Is Wrong About Sexuality

Status
Not open for further replies.
Light said:
The first one is real enough but I can find nothing on the other two.

By the way, where are YOUR "published" works, liar?
A liar is better than a Eunuch! You wimp!

Buddha1 said:
No, not in my individual capacity. I guess this is why this thread has been created --- To ponder collectively about that. To discuss evidences which may point to what nature wants from us.

ah and so thats why you open the thread with a statement that implies that you know these things for a fact?

kenworth said:
ah and so thats why you open the thread with a statement that implies that you know these things for a fact?
I don't think there is anything wrong with taking a stand to start with, if you have worked on the issue. Then we can go from there. You can prove me completely wrong, and I'll thank you for it, and willingly change my contentions.

Buddha1 said:
I don't think there is anything wrong with taking a stand to start with, if you have worked on the issue. Then we can go from there. You can prove me completely wrong, and I'll thank you for it, and willingly change my contentions.

if i start an arguement here it descends into semantics within about 3 posts.too tired for that right now.

kenworth said:
if i start an arguement here it descends into semantics within about 3 posts.too tired for that right now.
Depends upon who is discussing and how serious he is about the issue and how open he is to consider facts/ evidences that go against his stand.

Buddha1 said:
Depends upon who is discussing and how serious he is about the issue and how open he is to consider facts/ evidences that go against his stand.

yes it does

That is a clear cut instance of homosexuality. But you must understnad that it is found only in birds. And birds are queer! (See 'heterosexuality is queer' --- Evidences from the nature: mammals and birds)
they cite homosexual rams and bonobos (ok fine, bonobos are bisexual not homosexual...).

Darwin was most likely partially wrong about the purpose of sexuality, as he didn't know about genetics.

Obviously one of the main purposes of sex is procreation! However, asexual organisms can also procreate, so why sex?

Well, one of the major benefits of sex is to offload detrimental genes.

However, this is a fucking joke:
Budda1:
- Purpose of sex: The basic purpose of sex is not procreation.
The basic purpose is bonding
ROFLMAO! I guess the male elephant seals 'bond' with the 50+ females in their harem.

- The purpose of life: What I'm going to prove is that the basic purpose of life is not survival but "meaningful survival". This means that the quality of life is just as important (or perhaps more important than) the quantity of life.
Have fun trying to prove that absurdity. Genes which promote survival and successful reproduction are passed on to the next generation. Genes which do not will not be passed on to the next generation. 'Quality of life' is incidental, at best. The quality and duration of your lifespan is irrelevant, as LONG AS YOU MANAGE TO SUCCESSFULLY BREED.

Buddha! Feels oppressed by a society that looks down at his desire to be [deleted] another man, in an act mostly associated with submission and acceptance, and he feels discriminated against because [deleted].

He calls both desires the epitome of human dignity and meaning, as opposed to the meaninglessness of life creating life in an endless cycle of procreation.
In reaction to it he’s created this elaborate theory in which he reinterprets sexuality as only a bonding mechanism with no apparent purpose to it besides the bonding itself.

He’s also concocted some theorem concerning “meaningful survival” for which the explanation of ‘meaning’ is left up to the imagination.

Last edited by a moderator:
you seem to know a lot about homosexual practices and to enjoy giving as much detail about them... maybe in your self hate and anger you think that by posting mindless insults that people won't discover what you really desire.

You’ve got me.

I wanted to…forget….[deleted]

My insight into homosexuality can only be the result of my own secret desires.
Thank you Alphawolf for pushing out of my closet.
You certainly live up to your moniker.

I’ve been living a lie all this time. A fact Buddha1 reminded me with his insightful thesis.
I can only hope that I am not the only one wishing for [deleted].
Perhaps, in time, I will learn not to be ashamed because of it.

Now I will go off and imagine a strong man caressing me with his large masculine hands, making my skin crawl and my spirit cuddle in the sensation of safety and belonging.

http://www.psych.org/pnews/96-09-20/phobia.html
According to researchers Henry Adams, Lester Wright Jr., and Bethany Lohr of the psychology department at the University of Georgia, the men in the homophobic group displayed significantly greater increase in penile circumference after the all-male videos, while the nonhomophobic subjects showed dramatically lower arousal levels. They report that 24 percent of the nonhomophobic men, but 54 percent of the subjects who scored high on the homophobia scale showed some degree of tumescence in response to the homosexual video. In addition, 66 percent of the nonhomophobic group showed no significant increases in tumescence after this video, but only 20 percent of the homophobic men failed to display any arousal.

I certainly see myself in much of that.
My apparent homophobia – usually coming to the surface as some form of hostility – is the result of my secretive homosexual feelings.

I’ve certainly felt the pangs of lust when [deleted].

Thank you for giving me permission to be me.

Why such a derogatory and discriminating position, my dear alpha-male-wolf-thingy?

Just because I enjoy [deleted] does not mean that I do not deserve respect.

Your heterosexuality is a fraud, besides.
Buddha1 is right.
We are all living a sexual lie.

[deleted]

Satyr,

When you signed up to sciforums, you agreed not to post obscene material. The next time you do so, you will be banned for seven days. Editing your posts is becoming tiresome.

Last edited:
Should you be so lax?

I liked your editing.
It left just enough to be coherent without being “vulgar”, whatever that means.

Light said:
The first one is real enough but I can find nothing on the other two.

By the way, where are YOUR "published" works, liar?

You know you're a troll, don't you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back