Dance with the Devil?

Well, Snakelord seems to be a Satanist. Medicine Woman might be pretty close. That's two. Where there's smoke there's fire. Probably at least five on sciforums.com.

why are they stanists. dont you have to worship satan to be one of those?

im pretty sure they dont worship the dark lord of the underworld.

peace.

Well, Snakelord seems to be a Satanist

I'm actually a leprechaunist. I'm not stupid enough to believe in silly fairy tale creatures such as gods and demons.

However, what you would need to do is show what is supposedly wrong with 'satanism'. How much do you know about it? Or, (more probable), are you just making assumptions because of the name connected to it?

Oh well. One less satanist. What about you Medicine Woman? Witches worship Satan - don't they? Come on, DarksidZz - you worship Satan - don't you? Come out of the dark closet.

Can't say I know a lot about Satanism, except perhaps that they worship pure evil, the dark underlord, the scourge of mankind. Not enough? Need to know more, so that satanists turn into warm and fuzzy quasi-humanists that really love their teddy bears?

So now witches also worship satan, (lol).. Anyone else?

Can't say I know a lot about Satanism, except perhaps that they worship pure evil, the dark underlord, the scourge of mankind

Nonsense. Do some research.

Of course you would also have to show how satan is "pure evil, the scourge of mankind". What has he done exactly?

Can't say I know a lot about Satanism, except perhaps that they worship pure evil, the dark underlord, the scourge of mankind. Not enough? Need to know more, so that satanists turn into warm and fuzzy quasi-humanists that really love their teddy bears?

well for one thing you have shown you know jack shit about satanism

Well, wouldn't a satanist be more educated in satanism than me? If he/she isn't a satanist - than why should I believe this user knows any more than me?

If he/she isn't a satanist - than why should I believe this user knows any more than me?

Because not everyone is under the impression that they should only know things that they happen to believe in.

Likewise you don't have to, but then you simply have nothing to say in instances such as this. You can't claim satanists as evil if you don't know the first thing about them. This is why I advised you to research. Guess that's asking a little too much from you, you sir just prefer to make crap up as you go along.. right?

[edit] However, what I would be interested in is for us to actually go through the texts available concerning god/satan and come to a conclusion over how you consider satan as more evil, what evil satan has done etc. Up for it?

I would think the simple title "satanist" is knowing the first thing about them, i.e. they worship Satan, the king of all that is evil. That's not too far an intellectual jump for you, is it?

I would think the simple title "satanist" is knowing the first thing about them, i.e. they worship Satan, the king of all that is evil. That's not too far an intellectual jump for you, is it?

There comes the problem.. Don't "think", find out. That too much for you?

Anyway, to say it once again: I would be interested in is for us to actually go through the texts available concerning god/satan and come to a conclusion over how you consider satan as more evil, what evil satan has done etc. Up for it?

Find out what? That satanist really don't worship Satan? Then they wouldn't be satanist. That they are really nice people -who just think Satan is misunderstood? What kind of Satanist is that?

Find out what? That satanist really don't worship Satan?

It ultimately varies, however..

"Unlike devil worship, it does not literally worship Satan, but rather uses "Satan" as a symbol for people's natural inner desires." (wiki)

One more time John: Would you like to explore 'satans' evil? We can go through his evil actions etc etc?

Back